SPOILER: A major music label partnership (under NDA) and already signed a deal with one of the largest suppliers of...

SPOILER: A major music label partnership (under NDA) and already signed a deal with one of the largest suppliers of recording studios and music equipment in the world

Don't miss MOONSHOT if you're not fucking blind coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/
theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin

Big news from their development team over the next few weeks; coin launched Bjork's latest album. Will be a side chain coin of BPL (ARK based) and has a lot of potential to explode here anytime. Team and the coin have been around since 2015 so they have lived a lifetime in Crypto.

It has a good media coverage, small market cap, partnership announcements, a major music label is going to use it (under NDA), already a working product, small sell walls, popular on Resetera (they made XBY, FLASH, COLX possible), artists/musicians and a marketable name for normies! Everything is going through a (re)brand and technological unification.

It's developed by a reputable company with their in-house products and they've also done a lot of projects for other crypto-based companies.
blockpool.io
jump.woooba.com/wooobux/

Online wallet: my.blockpool.io
Good luck!
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.420

Currently on Cryptopia, will get on Kucoin in future!

Discord invite: BA9yFb7

Other urls found in this thread:

cheddur.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.msg28513426#msg28513426
youtube.com/watch?v=AoNQUkpUQE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope I'm not late for this one, it's a fucking $16M market cap so it's could easily reach at least $50M short-term from this point

will i make it biz i put 1 ETH

I see it at least x7-x8 in a month, it's already doing great even with such a small volume, so once this gets picked up by normies it will skyrocket

Comfiest moon if you ask me

I will probably put more into this one, don't care what happens but I can't see it not doing at least x3 from where it is now

Took some profits from LINK, so it gonna deposit to Cryptopia. It's much safer to invest into coins like this than $500M+ shitcoin like half of newfags here do

Audiocoin is a Bjork meme. Opus has a 40-page whitepaper. Know the difference Veeky Forums

>OPUS

OPUS is a scam. They blocked me from telegram and slack when I asked about development.

Nothing in GitHub.
Bunch of fresh-out-of-college faggots looking for a quick buck.

Not FUD, facts.

Have fun with your bags man, sorry

Wow an actual non-shit shitcoin. Just bought 25k, let's go boys

>not FUD
Dude you've posted that FUD verbatim in every Opus thread. Enjoy a taste of your own medicine, which in this case is actually just facts about a superior coin (which is much smaller and more moon-ready right now also)

Is is better to do deposits in LTC, ETH or BCH?

LTC is much faster than other two coins, ETH can take a while from my experience

Just don't do BTC (high fees) or ETH if you don't want to wait a bit for Cryptopia to complete the deposit

I see this coin x10 in less than two months, just deposited some spare money into ADC

I see a lot of potential for this one if the team is able to network with artists like Bjork. Waiting on these partnership announcements. I bought a bunch a couple weeks ago

I smell a PnD scheme but fuck it, all in

SPOILER:this is a discord p and d scam and failing at that

Lmao the dev is OP btw

STALE COIN FRom 2015 brought back so he could rinse come cash from newbs

Avoid and also take note of the obvious shills itt

Much 1 post by this is saying yeah I bought dude heheuuerrr durrrr

No, no one is buying this shitcoin

Just checked the market depth a moment ago, doesn't seem like a pnd to me, it's been fairly stable for past few weeks and I doubt they could promote pnd shit on Resetera without banhammers hitting everywhere
I would call this one a guarantied moon until $80M at least, then it's up to normies if this succeeds or not

I’m phone posting ignore typos

Nice shill fsggot
It’s a literal pump and dump you brain dead fuck

You’re either in on it, or criminally stupid

ADC finally arrived. What a entry. It is like 10 X in just one month. They did not just arrived but also creating the revolution in music industry

Kys shill

>stale coin
>pajeet spreading FUD

Go fuck a goat LOL

They are literally making this coin a sidechain of Blockpool coin which is based on ARK you dumbfuck, already integrated wallets, proved used case and also preparing huge announcements, you gotta be really dumb to post this

Wrong. You're thinking of Vezt. Meanwhile this is a pajeetcoin

Yeah bro totally a pajeet right? Not like the discord shills and the neck beard dev who made this shill thread

Kys

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

An obvious example of a Tier-1 coin

Yesterday I won ADC bounty at their developer channel. Today I am participating in ADC for their developers bounty for windows wallet.

Let's now wait for normies to start pumping this shit
might put 0.1 more in

Kys shill

Why is the price shitting the bed

Because it’s a fucking shitcoin through and through

Post-dip weak hands as with everything, it's still a small volume so it can affect the price

just use this as a chance to accumulate more, there is also that bot that keeps dragging prices down

Yep.

Resetera's Gods are into ADC and there is a lot of blatant FUD, confirmed moon for me

I trusted those FUDjeets a few times and missed the train every time

Safe x10

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100
GL
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

Oh look! 1 post by this is ID

lol fuck off shill mods need to ban this clown

THIS.

These spamming pajeets don't understand that coins never drop when you are announcing real announcements

Just made me invest $1100, see you in a month biz

Lmao enjoy your bags

This shit is going to 0

OP IS THE DEV... tells you all you need to know

Haha didn't see this amount of a pathetic FUD

Easy x3 for me in a week, thanks

1pbtid

It's just GET IN or STAY POOR

You won't find much coins like BPL or ADC at a small market cap that are already working products with huge industry partnerships

Got $2000 in, hope it's Yamaha or any other japanese company

HAHAH It only needs 0.05 BTC purchase to go 10% up, easy moon if you're not brain retarded

Easy gains with thise tiny sell walls

>ADC finally arrived. What a entry. It is like 10 X in just one month. They did not just arrived but also creating the revolution in music industry

Do you know how IDs work you moron?

FUD is going in all-retard mode

Easy moon in a week

Market depth is literally an easy mode, huge gains

If it's Yamaha, it's a lambo for me kek

Glad I was able to get it at 150 satoshi, I'll be good even with 300 in a few days

I had some spare BTC in cryptopia, bought 400 coins. Hope i get rich, OP

Couldn't get easier from this

Thanks! Just making a deposit from Binance to Cryptopia

Hope you sent LTC, enjoy those profits!

>discord invite included in shillpost

Enjoy your bags, idiots.

Enjoy staying poor user

I already made it with real projects. I dont need your garbage.

Protip: shit isnt playdough

With all respect user, but I checked the company they seem like a real deal

Im happy for you and I wish you luck. Confidence in the team is important for your own peace of mind.

That being said, the use case of this token is non existant and does not add value for a customer.

I woudn't be so sure. They have their own payment processor, music platform for artists and rewarding/crowdfunding albums or your musicians. Everything is going to integrate into one plaform under BLP blockchain which is based on ARK, seems pretty good if you ask me

even OG Bitcoin devs are following them and they got FLASH and COLX devs interested enough to invest into ADC and Blockpool coin

Easy x10 short term, even that VOISE vaporware was able to do it

Actually I got a few of these coins from Bjorks album, it's now worth the same as I spend on her music

Will probably reach $100M market cap in close futire

That ARK thing (BPL) that this is based is kinda impressive

>that Pajeet tier English

cheddur.com/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.msg28513426#msg28513426

ADC keeps getting support from other apps!

Works awesome, thanks

GOING UP

Market depth looks awesome, huge gains later today

its only on shit exchanges though. whats the forecast for new exchanges looking like?

There's a voting on NEXT exchange and they applied for Kucoin, might get into next the voting round there

Once those partnerships are public, this will explode

Hey fags why dont you invest in Hair Gel or Mousse while you are at it? The 80s called. They want to try making money off recorded music again! You retards are out of touch. Normies wont buy this coin and niether will people that know what they are doing. You are playing yourselves. You created a mexican standoff with one another. You all bought a sideways moving coin and no one wants to be the first to sell. Nice echo chamber you got there. Maybe you can record the sweet reverb tones and release it as a free promotional single for you absolute faggotry.

>normies won't buy

She literally said she bough it because of Bjork, you fag: youtube.com/watch?v=AoNQUkpUQE0

Normies are going to bite this one so hard once it gets covered in media about those industry partnerships.

When this gets on Kucoin it will go x10, but there are also announcements coming in next few weeks, so I see it reaching $80M cap before Kucoin next month

Sell walls are going down, gonna put $700 ETH on Cryptopia

>buy coin at 250 sats
>goes to 400
>sell
>bitcoin shits on itselF
>ADC 150 sats
>bitcoin bull run
>ADC still 150
kek

It's 160 satoshi and will rise over 180 today if not 200

That's the thing with small market caps, they are slownto react because of a tiny volume, but they are very fast to move up

No wonder everyone is looking to get into such coins

Already almost 20% up since a few hours ago

ETH withdrawal on craptopia gave me a fake txid and has been missing for 8 days now. I wouldn't transfer too much money over there.

That's why I'm only using LTC for Cryptopia

Not even close to its ATH, might be good to invest now

They started off with a solid artist. They have the right market cap. They're in two countries that are explosive in the music industry.

Yeeeeeeah, I'm buying me a bag.

Tiny sell walls, might break 190 later today

It's already going up, just imagine those gains when it moves to an ARK based chain, it will skyrocket

Comfy profits since this was posted, will be 2x when it reaches its ATH in two days

Just voted for NEXT listing

Wow, those walls are really going away

Sell walls are melting, the price is soon to go up

Very excited!

Audio Coin! AUDIO COIN! AUDIO COIN!

MOooooooooooooon

Damn, already up from 138 when I invested to 172 satoshi and still mooning.

Holding at least until its old ATH

Bears' faces say it all. Is there more of this kind sirs?

You'll can get a personal waifu once ADC moons

Granny approves

I am enjoying profits with this pre-sale price, just imagine those profits in a week

Got $1000 into this

See ya in my lambo next time poorfags

0.08 BTC tiny sell walls

Looking good so far

Just checked the market depth, buy walls are really building up. This will definitely reach 200 satoshi by tomorrow

We'll probably be in 190-200 range in a next few hours

Already 168 lool

Just look at those buy orders now, kinda wish I got more

anyway, gonna deposit $500 more

JOIN THE OFFICIAL ADC GROUP

Discord invite: BA9yFb7

Bjorkcoin making banks today

Huge gains for today, can't wait for those partnerships to get revealed

ADC is killing it today