COSS

- New exchange, still in beta

- Token holders get paid 50% of all transaction fees, 100% for the next two weeks due to recent exchange issues

- Exchange issues were resolved but token remains under valued

- New coins added including HGT and GAT; COSS token trading now only ~50% of exchange volume (getting better)

- Market cap only ~69 million - Easy 10X once the exchange upgrades their back end and speeds up even more

- Lots of new coins on the way

LOAD THE FUCK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

shortly.cc/Y1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coss is only like 35% of volume now
Coss should moon very quickly

Right now is a great time to load up on coss because it’s in a dip due to people dumping because of recent exchange issues. They’re a stand up team. They gave out free eth the other day because they had a bug in the code. What other exchange would do that?

90% of the exchange is trading its own token
Website does not work majority of the time
UI update was a complete failure
Never adds new tokens
Engine cant handle $2 million of volume
Devs incompetent
CEO left because it was confirmed that fiat gateways are not coming

get out while you can

listen to this

or this?

note only the FUDer had dubs, which says a lot imho

Plus it's all lies anyway.

He's probably a butthurt bitconnector.

I mean the statements aren’t mutually exclusive. They have free eth because they fucked up the code. Still a stand up team. The fiat thing is wrong it is coming. That’s pure fud on that faggot’s part. Once fiat does come coss will really moon. But you’re right. Dubs.

how people talk about this coin instead of a decentralized exchange that gives 50% staking fees is beyond me

My gut has been telling me to buy COSS for weeks now, something tells me kek is simply testing me on this one, and I will not fall into his trap of falling for fud.

IMHO, COSS will only increase in quality from here, so the price should increase and the dividends should drive up here soon

Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

these are the same things though user, what r u talking about m8

Lol. Salty

>My gut has been telling me to buy COSS for weeks now, something tells me kek is simply testing me on this one, and I will not fall into his trap of falling for fud.

>IMHO, COSS will only increase in quality from here, so the price should increase and the dividends should drive up here soon

I am the 140k holder from the other coss threads. They are offering 100% dividends for 2 weeks because of their trading error a couple if days ago.
The normies will flock after biz starts shilling their gains. Many will not know that is only temporary and buy in.
My guess is that Monday will bring a 30% spike.

What decentralized exchange are you referring to?

I sold 50% of my COSS for ICX. Mistake?

>tfw I hold 140k

are you me?

i regret not accumulating more at .06 but if you have long term faith in the project, nows a good time

bco

If you think COSS is worth your investment, you absolutely need to get into Coin Metros Flash sale going on for another 12 hours. You can use this link to get a 2.5% bonus: shortly.cc/Y1Fs

Sorry to be a cunt and hijack/shill here but I’m doing you all a fucking service believe me.
Check this ico, will DEFINITELY go at least 100x later this year and could set you up for life. No buying limits either!
This is like BNB at 11 cents you fucks!
Already packed my bags so now I’m trying to refer as many anons as possible so we get rich together (both get a bonus 2.5%) pic related

Have fun stagnating and holding shitty ICX bags.

Don't fall for this shitcoin. It has no reason to exist. It doesn't offer a fee split, and doesn't offer a fee discount. Its only purpose is to take your money. Coinmetro's beta exchange won't even go live for months. Just an opportunistic moneygrab.

>>tfw I hold 140k

>are you me?
Odd. 143k to be precise.
>>tfw I hold 140k

>are you me?
Fuck. Now I need to buy more to be unique.