EXIT. ALL. ALTS

EXIT. ALL. ALTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48uSd4eQfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=qkxdys-Ek9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btc is not what is used to be

if btc 10x then alts 100x

There's a lot of stupid people on this board, but nothing quite compares to corecucks. Their delusion knows no limits. I'll still be seeing these fucking posts in a few months when BTC is down to

>BTC Dominance falling for the year
>Google Trends for BTC going down since December, cryptocurrency trends going up
>"Exit all alts"

Yup, OP is a faggot.

lol fucking newfag
THE KING IS RISING, WHALES DUMP EVERYTHING FOR THE KING

Daily reminder that the Lightning Network is already up and running.

DIGITAL

GOLD
O
L
D

Is ETH an alt?

ITT: Pajeets mad that their alts are crashing

Your perception is tainted by your memories of grandpa's glory days. BTC is dying now. The world is not anymore the way it used to be. MMM MMM NO NO NO.

nah you're ok with ETH

>btc is not what is used to be
HMM HMMM NONONO

Why does this happen? Why do alts not follow up?

>grandpa
faggot detected, prepare your anus for the king

>Why does this happen?

>Why do alts not follow up?

Do you just not know?

It's about to correct to sub 12k again though

There's a little time left, but once the crowd realizes were are out of the annual low... this year's gonna be crazy.

Yeah I'm sure everyone will just love their shitty expensive and impractical banking 2.0. I have to wonder if every lighting supporter just hasn't done any real research or if they're really just that retarded.

There's a future for a crypto to be a big currency in the world, but it sure as shit isn't bitcoin legacy. Buy Raiblocks or Bitcoin Cash or any one of a dozen other coins that actually have a chance.

cause everyone exits the alts

Solid coins do follow - look at RLC right now. Shitcoins get dumped for the king - look at VEN & XRP.

Why?

Bitcoin legacy is completely unusable and its numerous problems will never be fixed because of the community. There will simply be another dozen forks they'll fight off because they want to "hodl their digital gold". It's a fucking cult developed around a test token developed as a proof of concept.

obviously new

obviously new

no, i have a brain

Could you explain it please?

Because people like OP want to ride the bitcoin wave for their 2% gains.

fucking 12500 walls. and 13000, and 13500 and 14000 and 14500 walls. god damn it.

All gains are better than no gains

I've watched BTC since 2011 and it's the most retarded thing I could imagine.

that sleepyark fellow is either going to become a billionaire or be very annoyed at the effort he's wasted
but isn't this all on testnet?

Holy fuck dumbass.

So bitcoin is skyrocketing... if you're a smart trader, would you rather hold on to your alts or trade them for an appreciating asset?

The collective effect of everyone selling their alts at once causes alt prices to crash.

Post yfw people not only hold this overpriced unusable shitcoin, but shill it endlessly

>guys! we only need another 220 billion dollars to 2x!

t. newfag

XMR always follows, every single time

Gains in what though? You aren't going to gain any SATs. These are people trading in and out of BTC for Fiat?

lol this idiot thinks btc whales are morons.
when will they fucking learn?

alt season is when btc is going sideways.. everyone hunts for gains elsewhere.. when btc runs it's just the safest bet by far

tfw telcoin moves up with btc

Yes but when the value of the underlying asset (Bitcoin) goes up, the BTC pair for alts go down.

So by holding alts, you're losing sats.
By trading into BTC, you're not losing sats.

Which one would you prefer?

retard shill, move along

>mfw neo is taking a shit

remember that you're trading in currency pairs, so when the underlying king decides to moon, everything else is devalued instantly. not in fiat, but in satoshis. also, there is a war going on right now for crypto money. if the king continues to rise, he is proving himself to the market that he cannot be replaced, and all other shitcoins don't stand a chance. the price that the market sets the amount of belief in our lizard brains for long term sustainability, and affecting how many resources we can acquire if we hold said asset. capiche?

>5 minutes before goverment shutdown
>watches alts fall off cliff
>watches btc rise $600
>mfw i knew this would happen
I plan on buying back my alts if they dip to 24h low. Wish me luck lads

Where did you get the impression LN payments would be expensive and impractical?
Sleepyark is the psuedonym Blockstream is going by -- it's so popular because they have the first store open accepting LN payments. And yes it is mainnet.

>we only need to hit a trillion fucking dollars to 5x!

Obviously retard

wait why would I do this?

Ok I think I get it.

Just hodl neos a good coin and this recent wave is mostly to US democrats confirming illegals > citizens
Usd just gave a middle finger to anyone on the crypto fence

>Thinks $220b is a lot
If 1 in 100 Americans allocated $1k worth of their retirement funds into Bitcoin, that would be an additional $3.2 trillion, bringing the market cap to $3.5 trillion, which is $166k per BTC if you include the entire 21m BTC supply. But in reality the supply of BTC is less than that when you remove Satoshi's coins, early whale's coins, exchange held coins, dust addresses, and coins lost by people who die without properly setting up a will to transfer their crypto private keys.

And make no mistake, BTC is the first coin that is going to get commodity ETFs, and these are what people are going to hold in their tax exempt 401ks and IRAs.

Forget current gains - we're going for longterm gains, and when there are BTC tracking ETFs BTC is going to immediately moon by many multiples, and all alts will immediately crash.

screenshot this.

The beauty is that Bitcoin is completely useless. It's a terrible currency, and it's a terrible store of value. It gave a glimpse of what was possible, but it has crumbled under its own weight. The cancerous community will continue to oppose any solutions to its various failures. It's ridiculous that some people keep going after it. It won't even be in the top 10 come the end of 2018.

>It won't even be in the top 10 come the end of 2018.

You're a fucking idiot. It isn't useless and if you want a good coin to hold in your brainwallet forever BTC is it. Name another coin that is as good for that purpose as BTC.

drunk uncle is already out of gas

Imagine being stupid enough to buy bitcoin trash. guaranteed to tank in the next 2 months.
$5 by July. Screenshot this

This is literally the most real post I’ve seen.

I’m a little shocked to see it on biz.

Where have you been hiding user?

hmm idk how about fucking ETH lmao

yeah, exit all alts to ETH

Screencap it, you'll see I'm right. Bitcoin is worthless, and anyone who isn't deluded because they invested too much to see clearly will realize it sooner or later. It had its time, but unless it changes it's dead. And I can bet you anything that it won't change. If will just be dumb fork after dumb fork. It will remain a broken, and keep sliding down into irrelevance.

You mean the coin beholden to Russian interests of which 70% is owned by early ICO investors?

Sounds like a great brainwallet hodl user /s

used to be common place, now its rare.
i fucking miss the old days, even sept is old now.

You don't seem to understand how our lizard brains work. Likely autistic.

Pffff

>Screencap it, the IP protocol is worthless, and anyone who isn't deluded because they've already invested too much engineering capital by building on top of it to see clearly will realize it sooner or later. It has its time, but unless it changes it's dead. And I can bet you anything that it won't change. It will just be more protocols built on top of it, with more protocols built on top of that. It will remain broken, and keep sliding down into irrelevance

i told btc/eth in a 65:35 ratio, whatever

stay in alts dude. youll be fine

Nice, bought 9k!

>If 1 in 100 Americans allocated $1k worth of their retirement funds into Bitcoin, that would be an additional $3.2 trillion

And why would they invest in something that doesn't work...?

Why don't these americans invest in pogs? pogs are a more viable form of currency than the current bitcoin

>but.... store of balue

Bitcoin isn't gold. Gold is rare, highly non reactive and has real world uses such as in electronics.

should i sell my bcash for bitcoin?

>Bitcoin isn't gold. Gold is rare

But alts only go down in sats because people sell? This is self-fulfilling. Nobody would lose sats if they held onto their alts. Alts would be an appreciating asset like Bitcoin because they are tied to Bitcoin and Bitcoin is tied to fiat.
Alts BTC Fiat
Am I wrong?

This is a classic bull trap, don't fall for it.

confirmed shit coin according to this thread

>he isn't buying testcoffee on the testnet
youtube.com/watch?v=48uSd4eQfZs

it's called panic buying. shit is up a grand in 20 minutes

It's time

>altcoin holders have to pray for bitcoin to not rise AND not fall in order for their bags to move up

damn must be hard being poor

>forks your bitcoin

WOW SO RARE

Alt prices are tied to fiat, not sats. A $1 alt isn't going to become $1.10 when BTC rises 10%. It's going to stay at $1, so the BTC pair goes down.

And Gopher will live forever.

Wrong pink wojack, old-timer

>And why would they invest in something that doesn't work...?
It works fine, I just used it last week. I transferred $30k to buy a bit of ETH for $15 in about an hour. Try doing that through wire transfers user, good luck. The value of BTC is the adoption factor and its network effect. I know BTC will be around in 10 years because I know that other people realize it will also be around in 10 years so we all agree to use it for HODLing. That's how currencies work

Also BTC is more rare than gold and it's actually 100% finite in supply, unlike Gold. Asteroid mining is coming and most gold investments are done through ETFs where these people don't even hold the gold anyway. Barely any gold is actually needed for electronics. Don't fall for the memes.

>that fucking buy wall just jumping

it seems that you have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and understand what the first mover advantage is.

Forks aren't real Bitcoin user
>Creates lookalike gold
WOW SO RARE

Read this post on the topic

cant tell if based old Veeky Forums shill or just newfag

Rest of the series???

why im sleeping all the time, when bitcoin rice is happening?

Half of my portfolio is BTC alone for this exact reason.

Monero

Monero is great too believe me, it's one of the main coins in my portfolio, but there aren't going to be any Monero ETFs any time soon. It's not as good for a brainwallet, but it's great for a hot wallet.

unironic newfag brainlet over here
don't have the money or knowledge on bit coin so I'm going to just mess around and try to learn with dogecoin as a slow paced example

any place I can actually learn what I'm doing?

ayyyyy BAT BAT nigga

Hey user that's good and you should definitely get the hang of crypto with a meme coin where there's not much money on the line

I suggest for noobs to watch Andreas Antonopoulos's cryptocurrency lectures (generally centered around Bitcoin but it applies to Dogecoin too)

youtube.com/watch?v=qkxdys-Ek9U