Each project can be developed either by the Request team or by anyone inside the Request Hub ecosystem

>Each project can be developed either by the Request team or by anyone inside the Request Hub ecosystem.
>Each project can be developed either by the Request team
>the Request team

what's with the FUD? was the REQ team expected to develop every aspect of the ecosystem?

we ARE the Request team

YES. YES THEY WERE.

P&D hodl /biz group were everyone profits, even during dips..
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

$30 million sir? Yes sir we will build it for you sir yes thank you sir please come again sir

yes thank your sir we will finish the app in three months very nice apply very big regards

> REQ team still working on their same Q1 milestones and request features
> offers 30m in grants as an incentive for developers to contribute to different aspects as well
> biz proceeds to claim they are outsourcing everything

the state of biz everybody

that looks like a nigger x a first australian

>was the REQ team expected to develop every aspect of the ecosystem?

Yes??? Lol

what? you do realize that an overwhelmingly majority of crypto projects are open source, meaning anybody can contribute?

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

If you weren’t stupid you’d know their platform is exactly that, a fucking platform. He can still send you ETH dipshit. You can request it in most coins and the REQ token is burned in the process of transaction

bruh, it's a meme posted on every req thread. everybody knows the tokens are purchased automatically as part of the nominal fee

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Veeky Forums being against this has made me realize how dumb the average Veeky Forumsraeli truly is.

Means they have never worked for a big company before and CERTAINLY not for a software developer before.

Holy shit do you guys even realize that incentivization of an ecosystem is what made projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO flourish?

Who do you think Developed the NEO wallet? Or the Ethereum ERC20 system. Or The Bitcoin segwit blocksize increase?

Spoiler: none of these were made by the main team but were incentivized by the main developers to contribute in their own way.

Seriously in situations like these I hate the anonymity of Veeky Forums since I can't see which of you are just newfags with no idea of how crypto developed in the past and which of you are just fudding pajeets or amusing trolls.

Did you read the white paper???

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

>The Request team will develop applications, including an interface and an API for creating and accessing requests

You realize they already fulfilled this obligation right? Both are already finished and the API is what makes it possible for developers to build upon it. I'm a developer myself and I am building a crowdfunding app with the REQ API right now. You get a part of the fee + some ETH and REQ which I will hold onto long term.

See the big picture nigger. This news is bullish as fuck but non-software people can't see that.

So I shouldn't dump my 10k REQ for ARY?

does it charge a fee on top of REQ's fee?

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just got this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

No the amount of burning will just be halved for those applications and the other half will be rewarded to the developer.

>Outsourcing works to literal pajeets

GET THE FUCK OUT u retards

most of biz doesnt read whitepapers or have any understanding of them

bitcoin can't agree on anything ever it is obsolete

That's because there is no central leadership anymore.

REQ will never have this problem since they will always have the Request Network team at the core of it all.

I'm getting the fuck out of REQ.

Can you wait to sell until the 24th? I'm getting my paycheck then and I want to get as much REQ as possible, thank you.

Why do you always paste this? It's not even funny or creative, its just annoying and innacurate.

Butthurt REQlet detected

Apparently when a company is hiring it means they're too incompetent to do whatever job is set out to do.

>Apparently when a company is hiring it means they're too incompetent to do whatever job is set out to do.
What a fucking brainlet. Unbelievable

Yeahhhh not concerned. REQ will be fine, take it or leave it. Still a great project/idea/team and still delivering on deadlines. One of the best long term holds according to walletinvestor and some others.

I'm kinda pissed off that the withdraw fee has gone back up on Binance. Wtf is this bullshit.