Since we've all been mining turtle for the last week and have 10MM+ we're all going to make it

Since we've all been mining turtle for the last week and have 10MM+ we're all going to make it.

Feels good, don't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only have 100k...

literally the last chance to buy at a cheap price is now

you need to shut the fuck up about this coin. stop telling people.

Only 600k will I make it user?

its too late, it's going to blow up, it's the time of the turtle

it just hit 5 satoshis can you guys chill the fuck out please we're not done accumulating

I really regret not mining more now the hashrate is insane
I only have 30MM

Is there any estimate on the total volume? Or when it's going to show up on CMC?

its a shitcoin and the miner will keylog your pc forget about it, its never going anywhere but down

>Went from mining 150k a day to just barely 50k

You should work on your FUD strategies.

>like it can go anywhere but up at this price

I stopped at 100k because it makes my computer laggy and unusable while it's mining despite my high specs. Also I figured it was just a shitty vaporcoin. Fuck my life.

I always mine dumb memecoins that have a good community.
srs bzns coins aren't fun

Link me the exchange

any way to check how many you will mine per day?

it was just recently listed on tradeogre
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

most pools have a calculator, atm I'm getting just under 50K turtles a day at 1KH/s
the network hashrate is massively variable right now though

You can tweak the mining config to get rid of the lag, but mines slightly slower.

"only" 30MM 99% of biz just dreams about number that big, enjoy your green lambo in 2019

Realistically how many sats would this be when it hits a real exchange? I know 7 sats seems way too high at this stage and the volume is too low for it to be accurate.

I'm going to be mining 24 hours a day from here on, hope I can at least hit 1m trtl at some point.

Reallistically from 10 to 100 sats

isn't the turtlecoin miner on turtlecoin.lol basically a keylogger?

No, its open source.

>tfw one weeks of mining made me 20k
fuck your TA this is how money is made

TRTL>TA

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this shit? I'm on Veeky Forums every day.

It entered an exchange for the first time yesterday, we're right in the beginning of the smart money phase

Guys how much are you selling your turtles for? my GPU is too trash to mine with even from day 1.

0.25, 0.40 a satoshi per turtle? how much?

its 4 sats rn

I can’t get it to work

What other dumb coins are you mining?

Is mining still worth it? What about on an older setup?

get on the discord

300% this evening. Were gonna make it.