What are some cryptocoins that are gonna moon-rocket soon, my Veeky Forumsiness men?

What are some cryptocoins that are gonna moon-rocket soon, my Veeky Forumsiness men?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is that pepe OP

PFR
Buy now or be left back forever

Wow. This is a very cool frog. :)

Have an upvote.

delete this

stop forcing this shitty meme. Jpg artifact pepe will always be our guy

LE Green face thread XDDDD

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100....

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

BTC

ACT coin
Hurry

INT buy now thank later

Please make a nuapu.

I don't like this, Veeky Forums looks like the Adult Cartoons section of newgrounds or something

XBY

delet pep

ICX. Get in under $10

Bitconnect. It's dirt cheap right now but I learned from a rap video on youtube that it will soon skyrocket and give you a 1000% ROI

ayyy BAT BAT nigga

HORSE
NIMFA

btc

i was waiting for this. thank you.

WE PEPE 2.0 NOW

INT

Here are some graphs that i picked up from a discord group

BBT. Get it before a good exchange end of month.

Fuck off with your astrotufing of faggot pepes and wojaks. KYS.

I'm 33% in this one
This gets shilled a lot, might have to buy

PFR (Payfair)

It hasn't fully mooned yet, 1$ by start of febuary, 3$ when it gets added to kucoin

get in under 50 cents

Aion's looking mighty good user, ICX too.

Telcoin. Thank me later. Seriously.

Thanks OP, now we will have a new meme for /pol/.

Forgot the customary green wojak.

This. Biz got blinded by the x5 missions and lost sight of the x100 like PayFair

Telcoin

1 cent now

three cents tomorrow

BITCORN

ven

>upvote
fuck off pleb

SUMO will x100 by June. Screencap this.

love tis thread

this. one of the most undercover.

reee

Poor man's pepe. Facebook edition

ELIX

REEEEEEEEEEEE

make it stop

ADST
ATS
LINX
all low cap coins that will 10x, get in or stay poor.
i shouldnt even be telling you this, but im done accumulating

I think I see a new meme brewing. Plebbit Pepe and Wojaks. We can use these against them with weaponized autism.

Oh I figured out why the Jews created these stupid fucking nu bullshit because it takes away the features to depict what the fucking meme even is. Gave everybody white noses even the nigger one. Nice try JEWS. Not going to work. Piss off.

BBT

Decentralised eBay.

New exchange by end of month.

Easy 5x - buy while it's still low.

Tell me more

Get Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

discord.gg
/
2AGmhTR
Very solid group of investors. Their guidance has definitely helped me and many others make a little or a lot of money in this market. Jump in and check it out on discord

TEL is currently leaving the atmosphere

this, actually one that hasn't mooned yet unlike most things you get shilled here. DYOR and you'll see it's one of the most undercover ones out there

Elixir

Still feel like someone from Veeky Forums draw it. that new pink is readit to the core

Big stacks: VEN and ICX

More risky but bigger upside (2-3x until the EOM):
INT
Just had a healthy correction, will moon tomorrow again.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
BTO
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

DYOR

>Bitconnect. It's dirt cheap right now but I learned from a rap video on youtube that it will soon skyrocket and give you a 1000% ROI

sheeeiitt i gon hit up my baby mamas check

Woblak?

Here's HD Pepe/ nupepe, but with colors fixed.

There's been a rash of counterfeit memes this last few months, the new terrible wojak is just the latest. They're paid content is why they suck. They have no soul.

here's some shit pepe i cooked up in my basement

Now here's your Pepe, but with corrected colors.

Kek

Anyone else glad these stupid knockoff looking pepes and wojaks are taking over? I hope they destroy the originals completely.

BLZ

thank you sir