Old Wojak is hereby banned from Veeky Forums

Old Wojak is hereby banned from Veeky Forums.

Hey my man! New pepe in town! nice to see you new wojak

Stay the fuck away from Bitbean.

Who the fuck you think you are with that smug ass look on ur face bitch ill wipe that shit clean off with my left face ugly looking bitch, better not cross these paths homie

> nupepe

nuwojaks teh best

Keep crying, boomer. About time for you senile fucks to die out. It's only natural for the new to replace the old.

Will someone animate my nujak

It looks too much like Jason Statham

I am keking so fucking hard right now at the gym. The first guy who posted this Wojack hours ago was ridiculed and got told it was shit. Now it's all I see

this looks much better

thanks for improving the meme!

We need to find the person responsible for this, and make him pay by having him create full animations from green wojack to blood eyed pussy dripping pink wojack

I agree. Ever since new Wojak, everything seems to be getting better.

OP FUCK YOU I wanna slap the shit outta this polished wojack. He looks like he's ready to take on the world, not end his own.

Fuck off nigger

new wojak?

can we just call him newjak?

wait... nujak?

WHAT IS THIS STOP IT STOP RUINING FUCKING EVERYTHING LEAVE PEPE ALONE YOU FUCKERS

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

mfw newfags will think this is the real wojack and think the old one is the "fake" one

This is the real Wojak, user.

Say that to my face.

Newfags come and go all the time. Your degeneracy won't last. Have fun while your here

Did we start this? Which board was it?

really like the initiative. making this place a lot more normie friendly :)

>Which board was it?
/reddit/

This guy looks like he knows how to lock his coins.

Veeky Forums yesterday. Some art guy quit his job to start cryptotrading in December then it all crashed down so he drew a terrible wojak and now Veeky Forums uses it ironically to troll people in becoming mad.

Now THIS is a picture I like

This and red wojack wow we did it guys!

lol this

newfags come in all the time and make things and then another wave of newfags come in and change those very things. then those things disappear completely

the pendulum swings, i've been on Veeky Forums since 2009 and seen alot of "memes" come and go. this new wojack retard will be around for a few months then go away. I think it looks like shit and takes away all the feel of the orginal, but whatever, gotta let the kids have fun.

>went to sleep thinking it will be just a couple shitty wojaks making fun of reddit faggots and family friendly corporate cartoons.
>woke up to the full scale nupocalypse

time for the flippening to Pink Wojak Cash (PWC) ©WojakMain

Kek.

>The absolute state of newfags

>Reddit fuck off we're full

all for bigger block size

aesthetic peep

whats with all the off-brand wojaks in here

>First person to shill TEL on biz
>in on ICO, already made huge profits
>being this early

You can be this early too, user.

I told you to buy before the ICO tokens were even out. I told you to get them early on ED, I told you they were coming on KuCoin earlier than announced, I hope you listened. This still has a x5 left in it atleast, it's going to 1B+ market cap, I wish you the best luck, user.

It's not too late for you.

I will be back with the next ICO shill soon, it just made a huge splash at BTC Miami. Huge partnerships and pilots already happening (think Fortune 500 US companies). Lot's of big money is aware of it now. I've been lucky enough to get an inside on the pre-sale. Until next time Veeky Forums.

-Shillington

fok ya

REAL

What is it bruh?

ask you kindly to refrain from using that image on this board

There was a thread earlier where some user admitted that he put all his money in cryptos and had quit his job. After the recent drop he lost a lot of money and got depressed to the point he made a new wojak. Apparently, crypto depression + lots of free time = . It could be the same user shilling his wojak or other anons that like it, but I'm not really sure.

*saved*

Would you fuck pink femjak? I would.

I was in that other thread where the drawfag explained himself.

He was not as much of a fucker as I originally thought.

Also fuck stylized wojacks.

it begins with S doesn't it
don't wanna shill it yet

Fuck your Disney version. Classic is best, and shall continue to be used from hense forth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS YOU SAID CRYPTO WAS EASY IM LOSING MONEY AND I TOOK A LOAN FOR THIS SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

>That sexy wojak smile

Fuck your nujak faggots.

How long till this Pepe reaches reddit, instagram and twitter?

The Wojak Veeky Forums needs.

The perfect /pol/ meme