Ripple signs for 7,000 square foot lease in Goldman Sachs building

>Ripple signs for 7,000 square foot lease in Goldman Sachs building

>he unironically bet against the jew

therealdeal.com/2018/01/19/cryptocurrency-company-ripple-signs-for-chelsea-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7fah9w/reasons_the_btc_deathspiral_is_nothing_but_fud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also,
>sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
>sits on US Fintech Advisory Board

guess which crypto won't be taxed? guess which crypto is not even considered a crypto by its worst enemies? guess which crypto will be used for payment everywhere?

That's why I'm all in XRP desu

>virtually free
>fast
>will be treated as a currency, not an asset

Gee, I can't wait to coast off the coattails of hypocritical nepotism!

We literally have this exact thread already faggot. Anyway

>retards give money hand over fist to Ripple Labs
>Ripple Labs buys some office space valued at $4.2M
>Since Ripple Labs was literally given free fucking money from the same kind of retards who got scammed by Bitconnect, they spent another $10M on """"""""renovation"""""""""
>XRP holders continue to have no stake in Ripple Labs and gloat on memechan about their heavy bags of fidget spinners

THAT ASSSSSSS

It's good without the face

.. post the face

>thinking this is good news
did dat ass give you brain damage?

WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING FROM BEHIND YOU CANT SEE HER FACE ANYWAYS

Do you care about what the underside of your car looks like too? Fucking faggot.

>he's not attracted to women's faces

some do

Wow, you niggers are shilling ripple hard recently, aren't you?
>tfw traded some of my VEN for ripple
>tfw VEN proceeds to moon while ripple takes a dump
Remind me never to listen to the jew

That part of the car actually has to be clean, not the upper shiny part.

Can you stop with the pictures? Some of us are trying to read this at work.

Meanwhile, about 5 massive chink mining rigs have enough power to tank everything in all of our shitty portfolios.

Meanwhile, real fucking banks are already using XRP pilots for money transfers.

Fuck, you people really hate making money don't you?

Why support the bankster coin though? It is the antithesis for everything crypto stands for

>this reply

You can't even see her dick from this angle..

I bet you drive a fucking Cavalier or Sunfire. Retard.

because we like to make money

because it will considered a currency and won't be taxed like your precious cryptos

because it's actually useful and be used in real world

think you forgot to include XRB in that picture... Beats ripple in every category there lmao, 7000 txps, 0$ fee

Ripple is the #1 shitcoin. Worse than trx

oh jesus :(

Goldman Sachs bought way too huge a building before the GFC fucked everyone in the ass.

Half of it has been empty for a decade now, you could probably move in if you asked nicely.

t. Wall Street

I feel shitty for asking for the face.

I don't see the problem here personally t b h

raise your standards you nigger

I'm extremely picky already man

Because this is about making money. You're like a fucking linuxtard.

I got into crypto because it undermined the merchant banks.

I don't care how much this moons. I will never invest because I have principles.

apparently not if you have no problem with that face

I'm resetting my online banking password and I'm still after 15 mins for them to send me an sms

I think it's pretty normal and cute

LOOKS LIKE THE UNDERSIDE OF A CAR.

I'D STILL FUCK HER.

Obligatory. XRP is a bank fiatcoin scam to accumulate decentralized coins with actual value (ETH and BTC)

XRB is a DAG garbage. DAG is inherently insecure. Doesn't matter if it can process trillions of transactions per second. Kys.

>posting this in every ripple thread
>being this desperate and terrified

kek
i laughed way harder than i should have

This is the same girl, if so, definitely better.

You lack either standards or taste. Or both.

>muh ethics

Ethics is the only thing you have. Don't be part of the problem.

This. Everyone needs to read this and take it to heart.

Most folks in crypto don't realize how incredibly fragile BTC really is. It currently costs about $6,200 to mine a bitcoin. If BTC falls below this mark, miners will hop to a more profitable coin. If the hashrate falls 50% before the next difficulty adjustment this leads to chain death spiral. Google it.

Essentially, it means the remaining miners won't have enough hashpower to reach the next difficulty adjustment. And as they realize this they will fall off like dominoes. The bitcoin blockchain will grind to a halt resulting in catastrophic failure. It won't matter if you have $10 million in BTC - you won't be able to MOVE it.

This is the critical flaw in Bitcoin. Y'all were excited about all this "institutional money"... but what you failed to realize is that this now gives them the power to short - and short they have and short they will continue. If BTC falls below that 6k level, it's ALL. FUCKING. OVER.

kek

>believing in memes

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7fah9w/reasons_the_btc_deathspiral_is_nothing_but_fud/

It's pretty clear you have no idea what ripple is or what bitconnect was

Literal blinders.

this shitcoin is still down and will stay down as long as the government is shut down

all the libertarian meme coins are gonna go up. anything with even a hint of centralization is going down

Miners have always upped fees when rewards have dropped, why would this suddenly change?