They are waking up RIGHT NOW

they are waking up RIGHT NOW
will they pump it?

europe reporting in waiting for funds to arrive it's been over 12h yes europoors will pump 10k is broken again everybody thinks they missing out on next moon mission enjoy

Europe here. I just woke up. Yes we pumpin.

>Pump it

There was an article advising to buy the dip in Belgium newspapers.

Pumping from Italy

eurofag here
dumping it

dump dump dump

Awake since hours

eurofag here
pumping it

burger here
fuck you euroqueers

I'm going to have a few hour sleep now, pump it to the outer space till I wake up. I want to make it to leave the continent before sharia law bans crypto in europe.

You don't appreciate our gains. Get nuked, soyboy.

Who the fuck wakes up at 9:23am?

Frenchfag? C'est toi là?

Crypto doesn't sleep and neither do I, faggot!

4PGXm4v
In case any of you Eurofags want to pump and dump coordinatedly, we got a discord for that.

First post pajeet post

Europoor here.

How long untill they are going to regulate the hell out of crypto?

They are going to talk about it in the next g20. Under the guise of "protecting its citizens from the dangers of crypto". Knowing the EU thar just means taxing the hell out of it.

Better bin that knife lad. we need you building houses for jaheeb, not making enough money to escape flipping nerd coins

Asia pumps, Euro holds, Fat burgers dump

THEY PUMPED IT GUYS
WE HAVE A LIFTOFF

If the EU were smart, they would place a low tax on cryptocurrencies.

Assuming I open a bank account in the Cayman Islands, how else would the know about my huge crypto gains, and why would I be ever so inclined to pay a huge tax on them? Fucking EU.

>tfw burger who works third shift so basically Euro

Euros have had some pretty weak hands in my observations.

Im selling

does that make you a eurofag?

euro here, pump what exactly

The queen, luv

I hope it stays the same here in NL, you only pay 1.6% or so over everything above €25000.

But that's based on projected normie returns on stocks and bonds. Doubt they are pleased with neets making 10000% returns.

My guess, knowing the sneaky nature of my government, is that they will declare crypto isn't investing but falls under gambling hence any profits will be taxed as such so they can tax it at 30% while leaving normie stock and bond returns alone.

Holland has always been a pretty logical country. 1.6% on anything over 25k? That's pretty amazing.

France taxes at a base 36.2% and then has an additional tax on gains between 50k-100k at 2%, then 100-150k at 3%, 150-200k at 4% etc.

My fiancée is from Hungary and there is a flat 15% capital gains tax.

Yeah they mainly keep it low to attract foreign investors etc. Same with corporate tax. So they can't really touch that.

But if they can get more without fucking their own system they will. Like the 55% (I think) inheritance tax.

The only time eurofags are part of a pump is when muhammad pushes his dick into their fragile little buttholes

eurofag here.
we always dump. conservative and fear = dump.
just look at the chart, its always the same. every day dump.

Will we be fooled by government FUD? Who knows. If we have to pay more tax because of the EU, I hope we get out of it asap.

I hope Britain declares crypto trading as gambling for that sweet 0% tax