Make instagram page

>Make instagram page
>Post cryptocurrency memes to appeal to normies
>Once trust is gained, shill the coins I own the most of

Guaranteed profit. Thoughts Veeky Forums?

god speed

you need one of those squat butt girls to shill the coin to panjeet hardcore

And I already have an Instagram account with a couple thousand followers. Anyone got any suggestions for what I should shill?

Telcoin and Bnty

Actually a genius idea OP.
Post pics with quotes like "Wolves Don't Lose Sleep Over The Opinion of Sheep " over the background of various coins you want to shill.

telcoin after you buy couple of hundred thousand

damn I could even think further and put my addresses for ETH, BTC etc. on there, and sprinkle in some referral codes.

give this man a job

binconnect and confido

AMB

Damn thats a good idea. Makes them think they are really smart for following my advice

How can I help? I got a fake doing other thigns account with over 1000 followers. Let's go ahead and do this now. Please alert the normies that there "NO TAXES ON CRYPTO" during the "GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN"

I've made an account, and added a profile pic. I just need to start uploading some memes, which I can just steal off /r/cryptocurrency and /r/bitcoin

Thanks for the idea idiot, just jacked it.

You could be like that, or we could team up and take over the entire world with our crypto-influence.

What’s account name? I’d like to follow. It is a good idea if you can get a big following. Usually twitter is easier for that.

name is everyday.crypto

I decided to use Instagram because I'm more familiar with it mostly.

Dumbass doesnt know how to profit off this. Just hand me your fucking account

Hey dumbass, I doubt you could do any better.

Ah cool. It’s tough starting from scratch but persistence and many hashtags may do the trick.

Yeah, I tried a similar thing but posting shitty gaming memes, and I think it failed because I tried to monetize it way too early, and it probably seemed just like spam.

This time I hopefully won't make the same mistake.

make sure to put some affiliate links in there for max profit.

Good idea, I'll put them in once I have a decent following so I don't seem like I just want to make money (even though I do)

Looks like you're off to a good start there OP

Smells like pussy for me