What's the next moon mission? i want a guaranteed 100x

>what's the next moon mission? i want a guaranteed 100x

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/
shortly.cc/Y1Fs
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
r3.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yes sir it has a solid dev team and upcoming partnerships sir

BCCx, solid legacy dev team and upcoming partnerships.

bto or hpb

>why don't you get a real job and work for a wage instead of playing with internet monopoly money?

xrb

BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEK XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ethorse
Telcoin
Blockarray

none traded on any major exchanges yet -- only decentralized like idex and ed except for telcoin which is on kucoin

>we're partnered with the Chinese government!

i have a solid 100x thats in ICO but im not done accumulating sorry user

LOOOOOL

\Look at what IOTA did after moon...this is xrb future.

4PGXm4v
Join our discord OP. We plan on making BANK and need members for PnD.

Pundi X has such a god idea. Ico is coming up but the whitelisting stopped lul

AChain

Its like buying NEO under $1

weeeee hoooo hah HODL *snorts coke* ooohhh weee hah snahahahoooooowmama *finishes line, starts chopping up another one while gesturing frantickly at screen* OH BOY WELL ILL TELL YA BUY BUY BUY HASH *snorts tenth line of the day, starts growling* PUMP PUMP PUMPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *runs to lambo, shits self on way* IMA BIG BOY MONEY MONEY MONEY, GO XLM GO XLM FASTER! FASTER! ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE *pulls out vape from lambo glovebox and continues screaming at inbuilt car TV screen as if he as a 50 yo gambling addict at an offtrack betting center* WOOOHAAH YEAH LASSIE *snorts final line of coke, presses gas pedal to the floor and rams into local Wendy's drive through*

BitConnect X. The world is not anymore the way it used to be.

Honestly Sumokoin (SUMO)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/

SKYCOIN SENPAI IS GOING TO MAKE 99% OF THE COINS USELESS

Qash will 100x within a year

ARY

You will see me shilling this in a lot of places because of the referral, but I legit think CoinMetro is going to be 100x. I can see it as a $10-$11 coin easy. Basically they want to be the next binance (but with fiat), they seem legit enough to do it.

If you want in, you need to use the password 2damoon

Do that before 7PM EST.

Here you can get a 2.5% bonus: shortly.cc/Y1Fs

nimfa

Mmh mmh no-no-no

Telcoin is still really low compared to it's potential heights.

*Alas, your 100x moon mission appears*

yeah itll go to 100 and consolidate there you fucking pajeet

Nujak (NJK) is a guaranteed 100x meme, the tech is vastly superior to Pink Wojak (PNK) and it has a solid dev team.

Very tempted to dump REQ for QASH. Seems so solid

ShadowLink

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!! BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEKKKXXXXXXXXX

Trips confirm. And its the lucky 7.

Check em

underrated

Kys

>paying $8.50 for a coin because only 2m of 88m are in circulation

Haha, not as long as I have nujak my friend.

LTC 4000$ EOY sorry just x20 profit

unironically, Mooncoin

INT

>5159▶
>>what's the next moon mission? i want a guaranteed 100x
XBY

Fucking beautiful, such a delightful pussy to go down on

reported this is a blue board

TELCOIN
ETHORSE

100x in what a year?

APPC

If you manage to buy at low prices, 10x-20x is within reach. 5x at the minimum.

Devery (EVE) - 10m cap
BlockArray (ARY) - 8.7m cap
Bluzelle (BLZ) - 20m cap
Ink Protocol (XNK) - 15m cap

ARY can be bought at ED/IDEX already, EVE will be available next week. BLZ will be released after a month so you have time to ready your funds. BLZ, in my opinion, is the most probable among the 4 to get a 1 billion mcap. I can't remember when XNK will be available, can't really be arsed to ask on their TG for you. Goodluck OP

BLZ will be released a month from now*. Just checked XNK's site: "They will be distributed on 2/28/2018 (end of the crowdsale) and will be unlocked right away."

>Devery
this
buy when will hit ED

Ecc

pls buy sirs many thanks

TRX
XRP
Tron

WeTrust (TRST).

i want to see a literaly shitcoin. a pooinloo, a blockchain for pajeet street shitting. the streets controlled by token access.

Unironically BTC

CoinMetro is doing a flash sale now

use coinmetro.biz for 2.5% bonus

password is 2damoon

Review on Hacker Noon: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

It's in the works. ERC20 token right now but will be converted to poochain. Buy a masterloo if you can.

r3.com/

corda by r3, they already have 60 companies

SPHTX.

This but ironically

Have a look at ARK. It's too stable and they always delivered so far. Not a 100x but 5-10x for sure.

Unironically this.

there are lots of coins that will 100x in 2018... i'll only tell you the 3 i am holding... int, hpb and sphtx.. i'm a whale btw

defo dump req for qash

i'm all in int. i've got about 6 bucks worth of bitcoin on the exchange left. what can i buy, if anything to make pizza money?

Will there be more flash sales at the same price before the main sale? I'd buy in but I'm waiting for my salary on the first.

which exchange?

oh... coinegg

i might not have enough to even cover fees. i haven't even looked. just hated seeing the 6 bucks worth of btc (hard not to think in buckage still) not doing anything

coinmetro on Hacker Noon: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

use coinmetro.biz for 2.5% bonus

password is 2damoon

thanks brother

U fucking pajeet stop cucking

i agree. XRB is the echo chamber of echo chambers.

They think Binance is gonna take the coin somewhere, fucking hilarious really.