Dont you get it, the company that just scammed my life savings promised they wont do it again

>dont you get it, the company that just scammed my life savings promised they wont do it again

He's not very smart, and at this point he's also so desperate that he's latching on to any kind of hope he can find. I feel sorry for him, but he really is just dumb, and now he's being taken advantage again because of his stupidity and situation.

i'm a hustler man i'm gonna keep getting this money man 30 thousand in the hole man imma get in on their new ico man

I can't tell if everyone who got scammed by bitconnect and plans on buying bitconnect x are just extremely retarded (hence why they were in bitconnect in the first place) or are in full blown denial. probably both

I'll never become filthy rich if I keep feeling bad for these dumb fucks.

to be a winner you gotta scam dumb niggers its the only way buddy

I feel bad for how stupid all niggers are. They were bred to be dumb but physically able.

You're running a race, user. Don't worry about who's in 12th place, just keep your eyes on the end and pump those fucking legs.

they're not ALL dumb. tyson degrasseman wouldn't have bought BCC. there are average group differences though. some whitey bought in bcc too (See pic).

Your feelings are for you family your balls are for business

your

I feel bad but theres nothing that can be done

Someone on Plebbit said it , " People who are bad with money don't make wise decisions with money" .

Think about the kind of person who gets pulled into a pyramid scheme with no exit strategy ... is it unbelievable they'd bite the same bait twice?

Lol god damn. She seems like the type of lady that would get fall for a cold-calling scammer offering her up-marked home security.

>all these bleeding heart redditors feeling bad because niggers are losing money

Wow. I suddenly remember why I rarely give advice to people on Veeky Forums. It’s because I don’t want these people to succeed. I would steal every cent from niggers and niggerlovers if I could but Bitconnect beat me to it.

he kinda did seem like one of the good type of blacks though. i dont feel bad for him after seeing his denial videos though. the fact is if it wasnt bitconnect it would have been something else, it was just an inevitability he was gonna lose that money, he lost it before he even heard the word bit connect

Stupid is as stupid does. Can't fix stupid.

Have you ever felt both warmfuzzies and physically ill with your twisted happiness at the same time user ? That is my feel right now.

He got scammed like every other dumb ass who invested in Bitconnect. Feel pretty bad for him though, but just goes to show that you shouldn't ever invest more that you're willing to lose.

Especially with respect to an investment that you know nothing about.

What occurred in your life to make you so filled with hate?

He's right though. Not all of us are going to make it.

I see your point. If it wasn't Bitconnect, it is going to be another person or organization who will scam stupid, uninformed people

A fool and his money are soon parted.

*tips fedora*

I'm an academic, so all of my colleagues also have PhDs, so it's easy to forget how dumb the average person is. Some of my students are also not very bright even though we're one of the top universities in the world, and they're supposed to be on the higher end of the bell curve in regards to intelligence. The lack of both normal and emotional intelligence is just a recipe for disaster.

anyone got the source on this?

>I’m an academic

I think I'm gonna find her, rape her and kill her then raise her daughter and fuck her plenty