Telcoin now $0.01+ potential to go further? Or drop and re-purchase?

Hey guys, this coin just broke the $0.01 barrier. This coin was $0.002 not too long ago, HODL or sell to repurchase after dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same question.

Bump

Hodl

How high are you predicting this will go?

I told everyone to buy when it first hit EtherDelta

No-one listened as per usual. Typical Veeky Forums

I listened :)

Are you sure you won't dump on me just yet lol

Nah my threads died before even like 10 replies.

It's not even your fault, it's just the horde of normies and /pol/fags shitposting that overshadow actual good buys

Nah, to me, this coin has too much potential.

This could be THE coin that proves crypto has utility to the mainstream. It could go 100x

It may have been you or some other user that posted about Telcoin a while back so I had been watching it until it hit ED a few days ago. Was able to get it at a low price and now just wondering at what price to sell it at in the future.

Wow you're a butthurt faggot. You're actually feeling sad inside because people didn't listen to you and you blame it on /pol/?
People like you need to go back to rebbit.

I read that, but i already bagholding pfr and cred

It's not just /pol/, there's been an influx of users from other boards and also reddit. But definitely /pol/ too.

I'm not sad, it's just kinda frustrating because six months ago this board was actual useful for investing and trading crypto. Now it's a joke

That's what everyone says about these dime a dozen shitcoins.

Ok fair enough, currently have 192k of these suckers normally when I sell it pumps and when I buy more... You can guess!

DYOR. I don't really give a shit.

Haha this hasn't even been on Kucoin long enough to get pumped yet meaning almost anyone holding bought at the ico so the public hasn't had a chance to pump it. It's easily going to 3 cents and possibly 5 within the month.

This is research dumbass

Here's the tip I posted about a week ago.

3 to 5 cents would be nice.

The worst part about you is the whole
>"it's not even your fault"
part. You are so self-obssessed that you think he was trying to make you FEEL BETTER because nobody listened to you and you tell him "no" as if he didn't listen to you and then you are self-absorbed enough to think that he was trying to make you feel better so you tell him it's not his fault even though he bought it. People like you need to die.

Good call, I wasn't super fast about buying though bought in at 0.000005 eth could have had it for 0.000002 still can't complain

could only afford a little over 100k but I'm very hopeful for the long run
I expect dump after initial investors (post ico) get their x2/5/10 returns but if we are lucky this could pump like trx did

Chill out bro, let's make some £££$$

some bizbros might get the lambo after all

Are u realy kidding me? user future this coin? research? i bought this shit cause it's cheap and every cheap fucking coin is gonna be pumped or at least it's floor gonna be 3-4 cents anyways it's good

Are you on coke right now? I have no idea what you're talking about

Don't worry, we're still gonna make it bro

Buy the dip now if you have not. You won't regret it.

just got another 10k teehee

Will continue pumping until 10 or so cents, dump hard, then pump to 20

Going by the whitepaper I think we would need to hold out for 2019 for this to really boom for genuine reasons (basically not people trying to pump and dump) could be a good hodl

u think itll get all the way to 10??

Stranger things have happened. Look at TRON.

i'm semi-tempted to all in on this, or at least 75% all in

do it bro. i went all in and ive already made like 200 dollars lol

Any thoughts on the invisible magical sell wall that stays same high no matter how much people buy?
Is it some whale adding million more every minute or just people selling?

>DYORIDRGAS

new meme?

worry not friend, it will move when the time is right

Hope so I was thinking the same probably initial holders?

i think it also might be people who are trading around the btc pair since sometimes the btc pair will sell lower than the eth pair if that makes sense

telcoin will moon. Dont miss out

Where do you get the info tho? I only hear about new coins AFTER it hits ED.

Never go all in...

it works if you're a poor fag

Only got about 24k Telcoin but already doubled my money. Might put more in

Shill me.

good coin. u buy NAO

>See Mpesa

When you only have pennies invested going all in on a coin you know is going to moon is the best way to kickstart your crypto trading career.
If you only have 100$, just one 10x moon mission would pretty much guarantee 6 figures EOY

Imagine how great it'd be if you were in a foreign country and you lost your wallet, but you can still use your phone and buy stuff with those sweet TelCoins

I got shit on with AIX and Canya, i'm selling at a loss to buy this shitcoin

Pls don't let me down biz like you did on Canya

You can already do that with NFC payments Android Pay/Apple Pay

and it only takes one bad coin to be out of the game

The only way you could signal to me that you're going to get fucking just'd is if you said DBC. Dumb money

Where can I get this?

Kucoin, EtherDelta, Idex

doesn't matter if they are shitcoins m8, every new coin on kucoin is suppose to moon

But lately every coin has been tanking on that chink site

>and it only takes one bad coin to be out of the game

but it was only 100 bucks to begin with. sure, playing is risky and you could lose. but if you don't play you definitely won't ever win.

Good thing it's only $100

I can't find token for telcoin on MEW or either cant find as adding custom token telcoin there?

ethplorer.io/address/0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2

Make a custom token for it

You just should just invest more. It's not worth investing less than $2000. If you make alot of money you'll just regret that you could have made 20x

This.

this is not true, I started with $300 in December and turned into $1100 in about 2 weeks.

Sit on it till it hits at least 0.05 - 0.10. If you really believe in it, just hodl till summer. Don't panic sell if you see it dumping, this will get to 0.05 - 0.10 by the end of February.

People who invest $100 are usually poorfags who can't invest more.
I started with that amount last April, put it all into Ripple and sold near the peak in May, this allowed me to invest more into potential moon missions without needing to go all in and I'm at 74k today after cashing out 10k at 50k so I could stop living paycheck to paycheck wondering if I'll get to eat something other than ramen this month.

GOD DAMN IT I NEED MY FUCKING MONEY TO FUCKING CONFIRM SO I CAN BUY MORE

I started in June, but moved alot of my money in in December.

I started with £2000, turned it to £8000 since Christmas.

Which is better, yours or mine?

It's fair if you're a poorfag. But I'm talking about people who could afford to invest more but are too scared.

Bought 26k at 11

i just went all in on that. gonna keep doing all ins till i'm about 100k. who fucking cares really

Now ranked 118 on CMC.
It's going to be interesting to see once this hits top 100.

If it works for you, more power to you.

We're all gonna make it.

do i need to verfiy my account to use kuckcoin?

this shit is a pump and dump so if you didn't get in on the ICO you're getting dumped on you fucking bagholders

WHAT ABOUT THESE FUCKING SELL WALLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Might wanna do some research in what it really is, before you open your brainlet mouth again

shit's stuck, yo

They have 0% of the code ready.
It is not a pump and dump, but it won't be a project with a working product at least a year.

100% agreed, this is purely long term and pumps and dumps right now is something that should be rided out

If you are basing it on whats on github it's not accurate. The integration is on the telco end, the code is not going to be public

Bought 55k at 56 sats. Am I going to make it bros? I’m a poor fag

sat = satoshi? right, BTC? I'm very new but if so sounds like your going to make it to me

sat= saturns

you mean like the planet?

56 sats = 56 saturdays till moon

get in boys. this is going to be big.

more than 10cents? i will be happy with 10x but could get more greedy

yes, however it will move sideways whilst the competition is on, but after that should be an easy moon.

1$ no more. but still can bring some gainz

jmm 100x sounds good

surely no way this goes to a dollar? unless you're talking of hodling until 2019

Major partnerships with both governments and telcos will be announced. I think its a good buy up to even 5 cents. I'm already 10% in which is the maximum I every go on one coin. I have a good feeling about this coin. This is just one of those gems that you know is going to go at least 10x and it wouldn't surprise me if the hype pushed this to even $1 or beyond. In the short term it might drop to ICO holders selling a portion, probably their initial investment, to rebalance their holdings. If it does that would an incredible buying opportunity. Once the partnerships starting hitting and the hype builds over the next couple weeks this will explode.

thanks, will buy another 100k

>came from leddit to pol 2.0 and complains
Go back and kys.

>$1
Would need over a trillion market cap

There is 20B circulating so it would be 20B mcap at $1. Tron peaked over 20B. Ripple went well over 100B.

Normans got spooked by those coins, you really think they'll go all in on this?

How much do I go in with?

£100? 50?

As another user mentioned, this is like the mother Theresa of cryptos tell a normie what it's about and I can garauntee you they'll jump aboard when they see the price