Dear nocoiners of Veeky Forums

Why do you fear "the bubble" so much? There is still hundreds of billions of money to be made, before the bubble eventually bursts. Refusing to take your well deserved share of the big cake is simply stupid at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Possible 'regulation'
>Often vaporware
>Boomers don't get it

It differs so much from the stock market, you cant compare!

I don't fear the bubble. I fear that there's noone that will trade goods for a digital certificate that says "this cunts PC solved a riddle".

WRONG. It's 617 billion

The way I see it is this whole crypto bullshit is proof that it works. There may be a winner in the end but it's not going to be you traders. You miners/traders are just the cogs breathing life into the machine like a sweatshop labourer. You think this tech will bring you freedom. It's just the machines taking over. Don't get me started with AI

>He thinks PoW is the future of crypto
Oh honey

Go on...

bro i think you left your tinfoil hat over there you better go grab it before the chemtrails penetrate you

/x/ is that way -->

Actually the AI stuff is interesting.
What if Ethereum becomes.. self-aware.

>Why do you fear "the bubble" so much?

They're risk-averse, lazy and/or stupid. Mostly it's just about not wanting to take risks.

You're all being had and its right infront of you. The language used in this giant mess is proof. Think really hard about what wallet and a coin is in this system. These words do not reflect the relationship you wish they had. This is all wishful thinking.

It won't be come self aware you retard. But and computing power increases and transaction can be made efficiency, don't you think AI will have progressed along with it? It's not who will win the crypto race, it's what.

Self-awareness is overrated.
Pic related is self aware.

>dismisses legit concerns with it's a conspiracy pls stop injecting me with FUD
Eat my white hot shit cunt

How long have you been lurking here waiting to say this?

You're an idiot and you should talk less.

>Hitting F5 till someone makes a thread so I can shitpost
I'm at the pub having a chicken parmy and multiple beers that I bought with my AUD instantly. I'll shitpost all over this motherfucker until the pool tables free

Take a long walk off a short pier you fucking bitch hahaha

You could also try talking more, but this time you should try listening to yourself.

Only bitcoin and a few privacy coins will remain after the big crypto crash.

This whole board is about "we gon buy lambos" yeah in the future right? Pain now for gainz later. How long until ether is a dinocoin and your a dino that can't pay for antidepressants with crypto. Well not just yet

What did you just say to me?

>What if Ethereum becomes.. self-aware.
I will marry her. Does that mean Butterin will be my father-in-law?

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

You're a dumb cunt that will never know what a dumb cunt you are. Go ramble your faggot theories to the drunks next to you.

Stop fucking rambling to yourself, nobody cares about some uninformed rando's opinion.

This thread. Ney. This forum is a psyop.
>There's still hundreds of billions to be made
As if increasing how many coins injected into the market increases value when you can run the whole thing on 1 coin divided. How many decimal places can you have? Infinite? Nah. Course not.

We don't care about crypto cuz the bar doesn't accept it. Where you at now mate?
Thread is asking nocoiners why we ain't participants in this bullshit. And here I am telling you. You don't have to like what I have to say.

Those of us who are sitting out are doing so because we realize that this market runs on pure speculation, and that the bubble could burst at literally any time. An hour from now, or a year from now.

The bubble might be in the process of bursting even as we speak. (We had a big leg down last week, and we're not back yet. How do you know it will be back? How do you know it won't just keep going down?)

Note that anybody who bought BTC or LTC, for example, any time after mid-December has been underwater the whole time, and they may never go back to where they were.

There has been no "share of the big cake" for these people. Unless and until we get back to $17K+ BTC and $300+ LTC, they're holding bags.

So no matter what time you buy any coin, that may be the last time it's ever that high.

Everyone's financial situation is different, and not everyone has the risk capital to play Russian Roulette with a market that everyone who isn't deluded knows is corrupt, super-manipulated bullshit.

Anyone wanna convince me why crypto is a good business investment that isn't a link to a YouTube shill?

The game is "who's left holding the fireworks" right now. Bagholders BTFO

no, try it and see for yourself
it's like asking if picking gold out of the fucking ground during the gold rush is going to make you money

The value is in the idea behind the blockchain. Not the coins themselves. "Coins" are a byproduct

I have no idea where to start, and what to invest in

Discover what industry your country is good at, provides a good amount of GDP and invest in a company along the same lines. When they do well, you do, and so does your immediate surroundings because they pay tax. Welcome to biz

Tokens are used as shares you moron.
>Company emits token
>We buy token
>Company gets money to grow
>Token grows with company
>We get our share in gains

One day all governments around the world will outlaw crypto. The US government will definitely do this sooner or later, it needs another war to concentrate public attention.
Two current 'projects' that they have - War of Drugs and War on Terror are getting less and less popular. So the government will announce that the War of Cryptocurrency will be the final war. The officials (Pentagon, the WH, CIA, FBI, NSA) will tell us that in order to defeat drug cartels and terrorists we need to ban crypto. That is why in every interview with high ranking public officials, if they speak about bitcoin or crypto in general they ALWAYS connect them to drug trade and terrorism and money laundering. They are slowly preparing the public opinion that crypto = drugs/terrorism/tax evasion.
Majority of population will support the ban of crypto, because they don't understand it and because they hate people who got rich fast while they had to wageslave all their lives for a fraction of that money and pay taxes on every single dime. They will NOT support you, they will gloat and repeat 'i told you so ahahaha'.
All people who owned crypto will be under surveillance. Big crypto holders will be in federal prisons and in secret CIA facilities around the world. There cryptofags will be waterboarded, tortured and humiliated and no one will know about it. No one will hear their loud cries, as the G-man slowly breaks their bones in a soundproof chamber, and they will slowly expire in agony, laying on the bloody floor deep in a dungeon cell of CIA prison located in some Eastern European shithole. That is what happens to anyone who dares to oppose the state.
This is the sad future of crypto. You should be prepared for this.

If it flies under the radar long enough, it will be too late to ban without the government itself losing legitimacy and provoking outright rebellion. They're all so focused on the Trump chaos right now their eye is not on the ball.

enjoy you AUD until cash is banned and your bank account is frozen due to beeing a political dissident you retard

really people like you shouldnt reproduce we already have enough brainlets

anyone who advocates for worthless unbacked paper money in todays world cant have an iq higher than 2 digits

Crypto is 10 years old retard. And it's still not outlawed.

was the dotcom market this volatile?

Look up for how long cocaine was for sale without recipes (early 20th century) in drug stores until the government banned them.
Same with bans/restriction on assault weapons in the US.
Bans will come gradually.