>google, amazon, facebook, apple haven’t even acknowledged them

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3A1ZuCqoU
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accumulating

this

You don’t really think these guys don’t have blockchain department working right now, do you?

Theyre waiting for the crypto market to crash. When heavy regulation comes in they'll make their own exchanges

Because Crypto is a giant ponzi. People with something to lose would not take the risk. People like me with nothing to lose make big gains because we understand the nature of the industry and take fiat profits on a monthly basis. I am basially cashing out YOUR money every month. I know one month it will all crash. My realism is my strength.

Well, Titanium blockchain has partnership with Apple

how would you like them to acknowledge them ? Hello there fagglets, we are microsoft and we are investing heavily into stratis, we let you niggers know so you can all go buy stratis and get rich easily because that is exactly what big companies want for an average joe to become rich quick and not be a wage slave

Also at least one of those companies are using the R3 chain. Which is blockchain tech and not a coin you can buy on an exchange.

Wong. BLOCKCHAIN is the future, and both Google, Facebook and Amazon have acknowledged that. Sorry faggot, but ur shitcoins are gonna go to 0 one day

Probably developing their own cryptos or payment systems and You won't be able to buy them, though. Best thing to do is buy their stocks. All of them are way overvalued but I can't see any of these giants dying.

I would like to see them acknowledge the tech like every other tech is acknowledged - development, adaption, profit. The companies are aware of blockchain, they simply aren’t moving into it at all.

real gs move silent like lasagna

We know at least that Google has put some level of investment into both XRP and XLM.

t. doesn't understand what a Ponzi scheme is and just keeps parrotting Veeky Forums's fave buzzword of the month

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3A1ZuCqoU

All this companies are currently making their own crypto.

because these companies are controlled by the central bank

Zuck acknowledged crypto 3 weeks ago

they're using R3, which ripple stole shit from.

Whu would they throw money in it right now when it's not sure?
As soon as a project will reach a bit of success they will buy the team/companies and the big stack of tokens linked with it in the process.
Plebs like us take all the initial risks and they will just come to take the rewards once the winners are chosen, they do that all the time.

Finally lots of projects are direct competitors to them and they have too much inertia to adapt to everything, Google for example was very agile 10-15 years ago but now their management is basically a fuckton of Gen X and some boomers, they don't make trends anymore, they just follow them.

Because a global blockchain is something so far out of their league that they are in awe of it. They just have to play by the same rules as everyone else now.

People still don’t get it. You can’t have a DECENTRALISED (a fundamental principle upon which blockchain technology depends is decentralisation) ledger owned by a CENTRALISED corporation or entity.

The only thing that makes cryptos an attractive investment is their fundamental properties one of which is decentralisation and immutability. If a coin was “owned” by google, any transactions would become Google’s responsibility and because google is a registered business entity the government would have the final say.

Also if apple issued their own coin it would only be used by apple. Other businesses would have no obligation or interest in adopting apple coin because it’s owned by apple. The whole idea is retarded and it could never compete against a decentralised blockchain.

pretty much this

they are working hard on how to shut it down goy

most of the crypto market value doesn't even exist thats why ...

The way internet is monetized and cloud organized just have to change a bit for Google and Facebook to collapse, especially Facebook, that's why they are balls deep in IA and robots.
Imo only Apple or Amazon don't have much to lose in the process because they own a fuckload of infrastructure.

This guy gets it

1word: ripple - crypto shit is alph/beta test for fiat/banks to go digital

>You can’t have a DECENTRALISED (a fundamental principle upon which blockchain technology depends is decentralisation) ledger owned by a CENTRALISED corporation or entity.

I think that's exactly what these companies are going to do.
They'll find a way to profit of blockchain technology without decentralizing it out of their control

examples:
>Facebook uses blockchain to store user data in servers all over the world
>Google uses blockchain to secure it's advertising revenue
>Amazon uses blockchain to link all Alexa devices for machine learning

It's like Ripple, "decentralized" to a point, but not outside of the control of one company.
You're naive if you think this decentralized technology can actually overthrow these organizations.
They'll just find the advantages, and implement them in the way that best suits them.

zuck will either use 1 crypto, or he'll create a fork and use his own. Which means 0 in the market currently.

R3 corda, they have more companies, brokers, banks on board that ripple does

I know you’re retarded but think about this:

Why would Facebook use a “blockchain” to secure user data? They already have a centralised ledger database for securing user data, why would they try to centralise a decentralised method of storing user data when they already have a centralised method?.

Why would amazon use a “blockchain” to link Alexa devices when they already have an extremely efficient centralised method of doing it?

If you haven’t thought through these issues at this point you are a blithering retard

they'll use it if they need to.

apple doesnt need it, they sell physical shit and thats it
amazon could accept crypto as payments, otherwise they have no use for public networks
facebook and google have the most to lose because their business model relies on centralization and violating privacy/ownership of your own data.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Google is currently investing millions into blockchain technology through funding start ups and also their own R&D. In the coming years we will start to see commercial scaling of blockchain technology through multiple applications in a multitude of industries. Companies like Google, Amazon etc. don’t focus on today’s market capabilities with current technologies, in order to stay relevant and competitive they focus on 10-20 years in the future.

shit tier boomer companies that will be left in the dust

i cant imagine google/facebook accepting coins like ltc, btc, bch, xmr, cause any of those can easily come from user sources. Maybe they'll make a token on ethereum but you need to register your identity?

amazing, I'm glad we have blockchain rivals for google, amazon, and apple.

using my blockchain made smart phone right now.

It’s against their interests to hype a market they have no participation in and one that if they were to participate they wouldn’t be early adopters.
Amazon, google, apple, perhaps even fb will use blockchain technology eventually but under their own terms, their own chains etc.

because you're always looking to increase performance.

if blockchain technology could in any way increase the revenue of the company, they'd be fools not to implement it.

Because cryptos are in direct competition with these tech giants.

BAT BAT nigga

spotted the fool

How is using a blockchain as opposed to just using a centralised database going to increase performance?

Blockchains are terribly inefficient compared to a normal database. The only benefit they bring is decentralisation and immutability. Something which would be totally removed in a centrally owned entity.

dont bother they think blockchain is a cure for cancer or an elixir that can fix anything they cant be bothered to even know who or what will make use of a extreme niche use case

epic larp

most of those companies are getting too complacent. they've gone from setting trends to following them. i don't have much faith in google, apple, microsoft, etc, nor do i care what the companies' opinions on crypto are

Fixed this for you

Disruptive technologies rarely emerge from big established organisations, for which they do not initially seem to represent a worthwhile opportunity. Large companies are designed to be comfortable with sustaining technologies. They know their markets and want to capitalise on the value of that knowledge. They don't want to be distracted by risky “maybes”.

For example you have Nokia, Microsoft (Smartphones) and so on

One of the goals Zuckerberg set for 2018 was learning about crypto.

>Well, Titanium blockchain has partnership with Apple
partnerships don't mean anything.

you understand that Apple would only want it's own block chain. That's their main focus now.
making profit from transactions.

Why would apple “want” its own “blockchain”?

If it wanted to issue apple coin it would be run on apple nodes with apple software and Apple would control the supply. This would mean Apple would be creating a fiat currency in competition with the USD. Which would mean Apple would get shut the fuck down by the Secret service.

It’s only possible to have a free currency if it is decentralised which means it can’t be owned by a thing.

The Dot Com companies are jelly of plebs making our own bubble.

you obviously don't get how blockchain works bucko.

Pretty sure Zucks has mentioned an interest in the tech several times. The companies themselves will have a very hard time releasing any sort of token that isn't deemed a security by the SEC as they are publicly traded.

Also, no one is asking you to get involved. If you think everyone is wrong except you than keep investing in these guys and making 7% annually so you can retire at 65. Maybe you can make me brunch someday.

Amazon market cap is 623 b

Besides our gains, Is crypto tech more important than amazons?