Didn't I tell you to get in ETHORSE the last few days? Well, did you? Don't tell me you're a neighsayer

Didn't I tell you to get in ETHORSE the last few days? Well, did you? Don't tell me you're a neighsayer..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N4p7mTxJE0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. In at 22 cents

I'm a neysayer

Neigh! I'm on this ride.

Anyone who missed the cryptobeak video must be so salty right now kek

already in nigga

Thats going to be a heavy bag. 12 cents was the cut off. You can see a massive FOMO spike. What goes up must come down. Wow the buy high sell low meme really is true. And before anyone counter argues: You had plenty of time to buy at 12-15 cents. Plenty. You probably have done this over and over again with all coins. This is why I profit and you lose.

faggot shillcoin 2.0

>buying something with minecraft horse as a logo

Lol wrong. Imagine when all of biz is betting on daily races, it’s going to be amazing. The wojacks from the losers and bragging from the winners at the end of every race. The horsies are gonna take over crypto.

Watch this vid and see if u still feel the same youtu.be/N4p7mTxJE0U

saved

should be a pretty quick 5x

>neighsayer

Take your shitty puns back to plebbit

My bad. It's faggot shillcoin 3.0b

>ico price .00004 eth
>already 6x+
would have been nice to get in the ICO but this thing has already mooned

watch that video that got linked.. this is just the beginning. its only on decentralized exchanges

I don't see how this won't increase significanty from here. Lets face it most crypto traders are gamblers at heart and this is a novel way to gamble in crypto. and it has the novelty value of being called HORSE. thanks to cryptobeak for the early headsup

>shill video by some guy that got in the presale
questionable

They're the mane problem with this thread.

stables are full, still want more for breeding

wil be no problem midterm for him, even when ur right (don't think so honestly)

most of /biztards just have no idea about the implications of this

he didn't even get on the presale.. I did but he didn't.

lol go and buy telcoin u dumbshit

u have no idea

and i mean it, this is far bigger than simple funbetting, but DYOR (if mental capacity is there)

it's not minecraft u dumbass

im so pissed I couldn't get in on the ICO. was going to buy 4 ETH. now I need 25 ETH to buy 100k.

good luck user, hope you're right

lol

Idk why anyone would buy that when there’s Ethercraft that just came out the other day

An RPG permadeath dungeon crawl game that you can compete for the loot (eth) in. This will be the next big thing. What they are working to achieve is amazing.

If you would like to know more you can search their medium articles and also join the ethercraft discord.

It’s still early so get the fuck in.

nice shill buddy

Don't share cryptobeaks shit pls
I like watching his videos while he has a small community of followers