How much do I need to invest in order to make enough profit monthly to live off it...

how much do I need to invest in order to make enough profit monthly to live off it? i just need 700$CAD monthly to pay everything and have extra for myself. would 600-800$ make things easy?

invest in coins btw

if you manage to make 10x each month, then in 3 months you'll make it

Buy ARK coin or other dividend paying coins and live off it.

Any advice for me? I have 100 usd in eth. I plan to put $15-20 a week. I won't ask for any alt coin advise, I'll do my own research. But should I go for some altcoin or slow/steady eth?

Get a fucking job, and THEN you might have enough to put it in crypto. What the fuck, $10? Idiots.

I work. How much expendable income does this require?

If you don't have at least 50k worth of expendable funds to work with, don't even consider this space and instead consider a promotion.

i'm a student and i already have a job that pays for my car/rent/food/etc. i just want to make extra money since right now times are a bit hard due to less working hours

Oh that won't do. No that won't do at all.

coworker started with 400$CAD in november and he was up 3500$CAD around a week ago. you can do it

I started with 3k, built it up to 50k

I would say you need about 10 expendable to start living from daytrading

Invest 7000 and make 10 successful day trades of 1% or more per month (very easy to do).

started with $600 in December, peaked at $8k last week. Down to $6k now.

you need to start with ~$50k if you want to have any hope of generating ~$700-1000 per month you can withdraw without dipping into your capital and for sustaining through dips/crashes.

This is also assuming you're not an expert trader, there's a fairly steep learning curve, even when you think you know what you're doing afte 3-6 months, there'll still be tons left to learn. When you consider yourself a fucking pro you'll only know about 20% of what there is to know.

Also don't look at crypto investments as longterm sustainable to live off for many years to come. Instead you need to think of it as a means to an end. Get in, make huge money, have a plan for that money, and get out (I'd say within ~2 years from now). There'll come a time where opportunities dry up or are more limited or restricted.

Personally my goal is to hit $1.5MM and buy a small property in a part of the world where I can live comfortably off about $15-20k/year. About 40% of the way there already

If I can somehow make 100k$, I'd be more than happy, though my real goal would be 500K$ so I can buy a property in a country like S.Korea and build a house there.

I've started with $150 in late December, now i have $230. Suppose i would have increased this by x100. 8k in profit, right?
But if i'll try to cash it out i will probably lose about half of that in various fees and taxes, right? No one will buy shitcoins for cash, so i have to buy eth or btc first. Then i have to transfer these to the sites that allow to sell for fiat. Then i have to cash out that fiat. Probably pay taxes too.
How much will be left after all the fees & shit?
Is it even worth it if you don't have at least 100k in your balance?

Sounds feasible. Why do you personally believe opportunities will dry in two years? I sort of understand what you mean in terms of pure day trading. However, aren't people legitimately interested in the technology that can be accomplished with crypto currency?

Well so far I've netted 15$ after coinbase fees, and when I get the eth delivered in 5 days.

That's because he started before the alt run. I'd hate to start now. Don't expect the same gains.

To trade full-time iwould say 100k isacomfy net

couldnt you still make some gains with VEN, TEL or ICX?

$700 CAD? I didn't realize Canada made a token. That's cool.