LINK OFFICIALLY DEAD

>sergey refuses to do interviews
>rages on telegram
>two developers was removed from their website
>steve ellis unfollowed sergey on twitter
>LINK is dipping

Other urls found in this thread:

r3.com/blog/2017/10/31/r3-and-22-banks-build-real-time-international-payments-solution-on-corda-dlt-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

its over, all linkies on suicide watch

big if true

suicide hotline now.

What the fuck did you expect from someone with a degree in philosophy.

then why the price goes up?

>>two developers was removed from their website
Were they not like 2 devs on this project? couting sergey of course.

>Philosophy is dumb

>not recognizing it's bitconnect all over again

Second was Jason Parser

the only thing we are connecting is our white dicks to your bitches anus

It is obsolete though

Science does everything philosophy used to do

i saw the video on the whatsapp group it was hilarious Sergey s meltdown who filmed it?

There was Jason Parser and Chad O'Fork. They are both gone. Rumors are they are plotting to shadowfork LINK.

Nice fud bud. You know i live by a philosophy that im sure our lord and saviour Sergey adheres by. If you are the smartest person in the room then you are in the wrong room. Its irritating to get dumbed down by retard devs who think they know better and try to change a vision especially when they are stupif af. Gg reroll nocoiner

it's just jason parser

He's an artist, not a programmer

I want to see it give me or i don't fuck your mother

have you read republic at least?

Im sure they said that about Hitler too.

Nice, just market sold 100k

SWIFT are already using Corda R3 oracles. why do they need link?

No one said hitler wasn't a programmer

Swift have no partnership with link, nothing

>philosophy is obsolete
user-kun...

this

He was. He had first programmable pc.

He is an artist not a leader.

guys... ive been posting in every link thread for the last few months saying it was a scam... for fuck sake guys.. sell it all now.

get into legit 100x's like Internet node token, hpb and sphtx

/pol represent. Should we spam gore now on /biz or do we have to wait a few more weeks to keep the plebbitors out

do it, faggot

I honestly thought LINK was a meme but the amount of raw, unadulterated FUD surrounding it makes me believe that there really is something going on here.

I'm gonna drop $5k. I can afford to lose it if this all goes wrong but I have a feeling that this coin is actually going to change everything.

How does this affect the shadowfork?

I bought 10k during Jason's shadow ICO... hoping for an EZ 10x

you're gonna get shadowforked, don't do it.
Jason will not let you profit off this

>I have a feeling that this coin
It's not a coin, it's an ERC20 token (whatever the fuck it is).

Correct man. You know studying trends is a smart way to go. One trend is learn the fud on /biz. If coca cola kid rocks up and endorses shit you buy it regardless of fud or shills. Cunt called ven months ago. But in general these plebs trying to fud are a joke.

Read the fucking whitepaper, be wary of a ec20/coin that has a large marketing team and low devs. Be wary of a team that is afraid to fuck off toxic parts of said team. Do your research

please cool it with mean spirited fud

thanks OP, just bought 500k

>yfw someone did that in the past week

Surely no one is this much of a brainlet???

Old news. It's been dead since it went sub-ico

It is, a bunch of rich neets sniffing their own farts is pretty dumb

Buy forked LINK on ED.
The LINK on Binance is the pre-fork one, which is dead

link is

triggered

why has nobody posted the rage yet? I want to see this

it's not real you dumb fuck, nothing that is posted about LINK here is real. I made the rage pasta up myself 2 days ago

calm down stinky

the absolute state of biz shills
hell youre probably not even a shill, just trying to get people to invest into a dead project

kys

lol how are the bags doing?

LINK is NOT vaporware. Sergey knows people in the tech industry like Riot Games. Things are gonna work out at the end of day.

>Le cup and handle
lel

You forgot the most important reason:

>SHADOWFORKED

>neckbeards actually believe this

if quads, true

Why stop at quads?

This is unironically very sound advice.thanks user

Bought 73k ... I'm doing good..

:O

RIP chainlink

you wont be missed.

14k here. this massive group FUDing ya'll are doing in 1000 threads today is obvious, btw.

metaphysics yo

Everyone went up. You guys live in a little cult bubble

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

I just woke up though
>coordinated FUD
you guys are ridiculous.

Wanted to buy more ... may be tomorrow.. yeah tomorrow it is..

chainlink is such a poor performing coin it really upsets me. i could have fucking retired by now if held something other than chainlink since ICO

this coins going to be responsible for a lot of suicides

R3 WAS THE SHADOWFORK

I REPEAT

R3 WAS THE SHADOWFORK

YOU FUCKING PLAYED US JASON

activate order 66

Yea? Can science tell us what makes a poem beautiful? Can science tell us the value of a human life? No, because it can only describe. All judgements of value, be it aesthetics or ethics, fall into the domain of philosophy.

"Science does everything philosophy used to do" is itself a philosophical proposition

oh shit you're right !

r3.com/blog/2017/10/31/r3-and-22-banks-build-real-time-international-payments-solution-on-corda-dlt-platform/

holy shit edgy /pol/ raid bro xD

this. philosophy is for fat neckbeards who aren't smart enough to get science and instead study 300-year-old writings to try and prove how smart they are...

most of them can't even explain shit and fundamentally don't understand it, they just throw out names like "Wittgenstein" and "Kant" to try and scare off people who don't have patience for that bullshit.

Some user asked CCK if his riddle meant LINK and CCK said no. Did I miss something?

What even is this thread?

More like 1000 link shill threads per day.

And even with all that huge amount of shilling the best this shitcoin can do is barely remain alive.
Just sold all my LINKs btw, i'm fucking done with this shillcoin and endless promises that never materialize.

R3 and Corda aren't coins, they aren't even planning a native currency. It's just a ledger. But it was built off Agrello (DLT) and if Corda and their crazy big bank partners do well perhaps DLT will spike

Link & Bitconnect have the same cult like following.
>this will end well

about to fall out of the top 100 coins for good

I don't know what the fuck is going on

fuck she is so hot