Fomo'd and bought $20,000 of this widget spinner coin

>fomo'd and bought $20,000 of this widget spinner coin
>it is now worth $10,000

what should I do now user?

Bump

an hero

Invest in Bitconnect, I hear it’s going to moon soon.

Unironically buy more and hold like a man.

Rhetorical question? Hold. It's going to hit your buy in sooner or later following CB add or the tests being successfully completed at EoM. Your just as likely to make another shit house decision if you cash out now and end up with 5k.

Just fucking hold how is that hard?

will it go lower?

Neck yourself.

Invest in Bitconnect its better

You cocksucking bank fag only deserves the best

Listen to these cunts. Ignore the fud.

That is what you deserve for trusting the Jews, inform yourself next time.

is hodl anything other that btc and eth bad?

Just hold. 10$ this summer.

Everyone on /biz knows but they just say it won't cause they didn't invest in it. Ripple has been around for years, people.

They solve a real problem with a working product and have tons of customers.

These denying basement virgins are in denial - that is all.

hopefully. $10 would be amazing

I put $550 into it to test water. ermmm.and lost $90. I guess I will just hold

Take the 10k and invest in other promising coins. XRP hype time is over. Come back in 6 months - 2 years.

Cry me a river. Ripple faggs deserve everything they get.

Yes, it will pump again, but not anytime soon. What now follows is the slow bleed, as always. It's retarded as fuck to hold it now.

Might be moving for a channel breakout right now.

Never buy at an ATH. With all the pump&dump going on, it's definitely not advised.

>actually investing in ripple
You deserved it

kys retarded pajeet

mfw pic related
i x3 my original investment in crapple, sold before the dip and the cmc scam

Ripple is a very long hold, put that investment in the locker and just consider the money lost for a couple years. You'll come back at least breaking even.

hold until summer

This. This is the only thing you should be thinking about with ripple. I bought in at 30 cents aud last year, after researching the project, with the full expectation that I would have to hold for years to see any return. Well, I've already made decent gains, but it doesn't change the game plan. The ripple gains were literally just widespread fomo and media hype. This coin has sooo much further to go based on it's actual use.

JUST BUY MORE.

You will understand what ripple is about when only institutional investors and banks can afford to create a ripple wallet.
This was never meant to be a mainstream currency.

You can try a couple of things.

1. Arbitrage on other exchanges.
2. Sell it small blocks on other exchanges to break even/small profit.
3. Hold some, it is a long termer.
4. setup sell orders to break even, and leave them in the queues. That way if you are away from the PC, the exchange will handle the sales.
5. if you find another product which is going to moon, sell exchange some XRP for it, get the gains from the other asset to offset any loss.

And there's a few other things.

OR HE CAN JUST HOLD IT FOR A FEW MONTHS LIKE A REAL MAN.

buy kys token

I did say that as well.

(XRP holder here btw.)

Just hold

THanks for buying my bags user.
>t. sold either side of top for over 1,000% gains.

What I don't like about XRP is that all of the normies are holding it. Last thing I want is to be dumped on by Karen from the reading club.

That's because you probably hold shitcoins with such a small market cap that Karen from the reading club could actually impact the price. XRP is designed by the banks to meet every need and desire of the banks, international corporations and governments. They are targeting markets measured in the tens of $Trillions. There have already been multiple transactions with XRP of $1+ Billion.

Is there any other cryptocurrency that has evidence of even one transaction valued at $1+ Billion?