Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

Tell me your greatest win so far.. I want some motivation.

I.e Your investment vs. earnings and which coin it was also

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i did an ico bounty program.. all i had to do was tweet 50 times.. 3 months later the free coins i got were worth 550,000-700,000 usd

invested $15,000
current value $3,550,000

i was looking at last page of coin market cap... i saw a buy spike on some flat lined shitcoin.. so i checked graph.. i saw there were 2 spikes.. so someone didnt buy it by mistake... i knew whoever was buying this shit had a plan for it... i never bought any coz i was a fucking noob at the time and dint want to sign up to a shitty exchange to risk buying it...the market cap was 27k or 270k at the time.... that coin was xp... i fucking went to 1 billion market cap... $200 would have got me a million. fuck

Bought Cardano when it was 5c, sold at 1.20usd and rebought couple of days ago

I have gained two dollars in increased value since buying my cryptos yesterday. Truly an inspirational story for the centuries. :^)

also, now im buying nebulas, which is made by the same guys as NEO. The whitepaper is super complex, i barely understand any of it, but there was an dumbed down whitepaper which made me realize the potential.

Bought kucoin at 1.6, sold at 20.
Hoping to repeat that with cefs but it seems unlikely

Got into the x0 (ZRX) ICO with $1800. That's now $65K or something.

discord.gg
/
v9vrQ2y
Definitely a solid group here. Very helpful admins and the group is always gaining. I'd recommend giving it a look on discord.

Enigma at a buck, QSP at $.15, Req at $.20.. Basically everything I do is a win user.

KCS bought 3500 at 3$
Sold at 13$

coin?

Iota 35 cent
sold 4,20
never touch that shit again.

also ltc 350, sold at 230

I dont trade coins...yes Im a nocoiner..but I trade forex and since Halloween, one of my micro accounts went from 2000 to 85000. Will start to cash out of that account at 100k.
OP its doable...start TODAY

nice, where is a good place to find good ico's user?

;_; how

I know its basically a meme right now but I just invest in good tech and good teams who are right outside the top 100. Buy and hold.

I watch my business partner out think himself everyday. Moving all his shit to Bitcoin because he reads about a looming crash some dumb dumb wrote about, then missing the plane when his alt moons. My main strategy is knowing I'm too dumb to time the market.

25k VEN at .20, October 31, $5,000
20k VEN at 1.7, early december, $34,000

currently worth $324,000

$5k of ven at .30 cents

Good "gains" guys. I just got here, what are some good coins to invest in?

I made 8x on DBC

but I forgot to sell so it turned in to 3x

yenten

bought 25000 at 8c for 2000 usd sold at 38 making an instant 7500 USD. Back in with 50K now and comfy waiting for the next run

which fuckin coin was this?

is the right time to start with ETH?

Upfiring. Bought in ICO. And Raiblocks bought when it was a dollar.

Same, also 15x on BNTY without selling. Hope I won't regret it in 3-4 months.

IOTA, bought in around 30 cents and again under 13000 sats.

It was glorious.

>Upfiring
It's not fair, this got shilled so hard on Veeky Forums that I thought it had to be a scam

and now you're telling me it fucking mooned?

Sorry you missed the boat.

bought XRB for $0.74, sold 1/5 at $31.5, hodling the rest

Beconeeeeeeeeeeeect ):

Bought 1500$ of BNTY's Ico.
Sold half around the top. Keeping the rest for LT.

1500 dollar into xtrabytes

now worth 200k