What do you think it's like to be a billionaire?

What do you think it's like to be a billionaire?

probably similar to being me rn. Chasing 10xs

It's shockingly like being an average asshole except for the part where you murder children and farm their adrenochrome.

i would buy a house with a nice scenic view, maybe in the woods or mountains
i would have my groceries delivered to me monthly
spend the rest of my days playin vidya with my sex doll because real women and human company is stressful
invest millions into AI tech firms because AI will inherit the earth i want to accumulate goodboy points so they leave me alone to continue playing my vidya
needless to say but yes i will have a robot whose sole purpose in life is to bring me tendies

i wish i was joking but this is really the life i want

you people have little to no imagination. sad!

cool

Instead of wallowing in filth compulsively masturbating and watching meme charts dreaming of more money, you hire a maid to keep your mansion immaculate while you compulsively fuck whores and watch meme charts dreaming of more money

Dreaming the dream, user, I hope you'll make it

i got imagination, just no ambition

it seems bigger than it is.

10 x 100 million

Das it mane

bra what exactly do you need that $$ for
50 mill/year in interest.

it need it cause my ego

biggest multiplayer game in the world and i want a high score

It's like being able to fuck anyone in the world

>He thinks 100 million is small
You have no concept of money

Most probably the same, but now you have so much money that you don't know what ti do with it, you go around spending it getting a rush which gets smaller and smaller, and the realization after the consumption high is that everything is the same

i used to think so too

Same as now but not having to go to work when you don't want to. Also a pervading feeling of power and potential.

>Also a pervading feeling of power and potential.
that is what I want
that is what I must have

This is literally what I would be doing. I'd just have millions in mutual funds living off the interest, eating the best food, spend all of my time on fitness and hobbies, which includes buying hot little whores. No reason to stress yourself out trying to make additional absurd amounts of money. Fuck society's expectations and just be a hedonist with financial security.

I think I would spend a lot of time reading, going to conferences, and talking to crypto startup founders so I can get the best deals.

>Same as now but not having to go to work when you don't want to.

You don’t know shit, kid.
More money, more people attached to you, more responsibilities, more things to do 24/7. You think you have too much things to do being a wagecuck? When it comes to “having time”, you’re a lucky bastard.
Don’t discuss with me.

buy a nice house with view
invest in real estates
make an own tech company in AI and similiar topics and have fun with a nice team I build up
company must not make profit, just be stable
my income will come from real estates
have non-business wife and many kids and nice social circle
next to it read a lot and life long learning like now

elab on this.

>wife

Enjoy the divorce, but make sure you have a prenup.

I'd be able to finance groups to help make the shoah real.

She’s literally a mongoloid.

literally me, but without the sex dolls and vidya, I would just bring books and movies

Probably like being poor, but more comfy.

You have no standards. 100 millions is peanuts

Id rather miss all moon missions and wageslave till the end of my days than be her.