Name a comfier coin, protip: you can't

name a comfier coin, protip: you can't

bitcoin private

Nobody cares about Monero, show me a single angolian warlord that uses it.

VeChain by far lol

Thanks just bought diamonds for an unknown amount.

>tfw inevitable government crackdowns on decentralized currencies will only make us stronger

Very comfy

It’s a win/win coin

Thanks just bought unknown amount

it is risky to invest in this kind of coins, because govs can ban them and price will drop than.

but that is long term, now it is pretty comfy

You are completely retarded.

Time to an hero

Holding an unkown amount of Monero here. Comfy af.

kek nice twist

>aw fuck gov banned our untraceable anonymous cryptocurrency what are we gonna do???

>it is risky to invest in this kind of coins, because govs can ban them and price will drop than.

Ban one of (if not) the most darknet coin in existance? You better be trollin'

The price will still drop sharply due to crypto market cap dropping like crazy.

The price would go down because it would be more difficult to buy it because regular exchanges wouldn't list it.

But for governments to ban it before the coin would have to have a huge usage and the price would have skyrocked by then.

Monero is my bottom bitch. All these other coins are just a means to make more Monero.

In crypto currency future, coin bans government.

Phore is better in so many ways. The best part it, nobody knows about it yet.

>It's so anonyous nobody even knows it exists.

You think chink based exchanges are really gonna give a shit about amerilard government rules?
If anything it might be harder to buy there in case they impose verifications to make sure you're not a burger.
But binance for example needs no verification and you can withdraw up to 2 btc daily without it

Can anyone explain the qualitative differences between XMR and BTCP to me? I've heard Monero is a lot better, so how high can BTCP go based on its name alone?

I do, I care about Monero more than you

interpret that as you like.

ICX is the best by far.

I agree, Verge really has no competition. Only a matter of time until its in the top 10.

>government bans a privacy coin because it's too dam private
>oh fuck, this thing is worthless
Seriously if governments banned Monero, the price would increase drastically. Swiss bank accounts are no longer needed when you have this gem of a coin.

In a purely speculative market, when this bubble crashes, Monero will be one of the few coins that are still going. If you aren't holding any XMR you're doing it wrong.

>Hold XMR
>Sell before crash
>Buy the dip
>Now have double XMR amount

WAKE UP SLEEPING GIANT

Monero is always private, whereas BTCP will probably have both transparent and private addresses, like ZCL does.

I wouldn't say Monero is better - it's quite old by now. From a technological standpoint that's a disadvantage, but in crypto brand name is really important too, which Monero has as the most long lived successful privacy coin.

If BTCP gets darknet adoption I would assume it will surpass Monero.

this

there are only 3 things i am accumulating right now. xmr, ada, and fiat. anything else is a means to those ends.

in the privacy world it's an advantage though. the longer something has been around without being majorly exploited the better it is.

>govt will ban a single coin

Gtfo and go play with your XRP or whatever gay govt backed coin you kids have these days. XMR isn't going anywhere. Deal with it

If that happens, the govs won't only ban monero. They will ban all cryptos.
And in that case what is better?
Anonymous coins or cryptos with public ledger.

>I wouldn't say Monero is better - it's quite old by now.

It's still in active development. Bulletproofs will be added this year (hopefully within the next few months) to reduce transaction fees. They are also developing Kovri which will effectively hide your location and IP address using garlic encryption and routing.

ICX desu.