1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR...

>1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR 1 HOUR

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7rokbm/whales_are_not_accumulating_anymore_with_proof/
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/954711074024108037
scpgroup.com/english/understanding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to what?

Shhhh...

DON'T QUESTION THE MASTERCOIN

DONT TELL EM

s-sell the news?

Dont tell them, @Cola

$10 by end of january, here my PGP:

HODLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDDLDLDLDLDLDD

stop shilling this shit coin

I already regret putting my $30 bucks into this when I could have taken my girlfriend to a nice Applebee's dinner. You better not fuck me over biz.

It’s priced in already

Stinky Link detected.

Mad you aren't up 30% today?

have i fucked up by going 100% VEN

might as well just go morrisons and buy a microwaveable pasta dish, mate

I just now traded all my alts to this shit. /biz better deliver.

You'll make it user

No, I went in 50% and now it's 72% of my portfolio due to its growth

>applebees
Son you can do better than that shithole

DELETE!!!! IM ACCUMULATING YOU FUCKER!!!! DON'T BUY VEN! ITS A SHITCOIN! BUY DBC! FUCK OF FAGGOTS!

OP here, seriously you are not going to regret it if you wait an hour. Live stream will start soon

When should I sell? Once it hits 9

Link to stream?

Who Master Node here. 10k reporting in

> THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT THEN WHAT

Is this a different livestream to the one on the 24th?

>Selling VEN

The absolute state of /biz...

what live stream?

link pls

>Selling ven before EOY

Fuck no, VEN can easily hit $20 lmao

buying into ven is putting your future into the hands of a few

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7rokbm/whales_are_not_accumulating_anymore_with_proof/

salty waltie

Don't let me down /biz. I am counting on you.

spoiler: every top 50 coin is like this

It's evening in china. Why would something happen in 1 hour?

Major Ching Chong

VEN team is in New York now. Check their Twitter, you cum-drooling mongoloid moron.

It's a valid question you psychotic little fuckup.

Shut the fuck up, you fuck-faced cuck. I spoonfed the cunt out of the goodness of my heart, didn't I?

Can't believe I didn't buy the dip

Unironically did this last night
>tfw 84 venlet

>her pussy when you show her your VeChain
>her pussy when you take her to Applebees

It’s not a fuck up. 2.5k Ven here. I’m 1/4 of a real man and a fraction of a god, but it’s something.

I bought the dip but wish I bought more.. shouldn’t have listened to everyone telling me to diversify and shoulda went all in on my favorite crypto I would be rich

Is it better to wait for a new dip or buy now ?

Typically would wait for a dip but they keep announcing shit every fucking day who knows how high this momentum could bring it

Wtf is all this resistance at .0006? FUCKING BUY YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS BUY BUY BUY DO YOU WANNA MAKE IT OR NOT

you brain damaged manchild, learn some manners

Why is the rebrand such a big deal anyway? I mean, yeah it's gonna be called VET. So what? I'm not suddenly more valuable if I change my first name to Donald.

I have 100 Ven but enough ETH to buy 500 more, should I?

What if you changed your name to THOR (sweet name) and started shitting hamburgers out daily for free?

Yes

This "manchild" probably has more magic Internet money than you (200 VEN). Stay salty and poor, you sensitive little snowflake mouthful of cunt blood.

I have 5 VEN. Am I gonna make it /biz?

There's no such thing as free lunch user

I did. Let's ride this wave amigo.

so you are hyper-aggressive, stupid, and poor

good luck buddy

do it

I wanted to buy this thing since yesterday, but it just mooned, I don't want to buy at ATH, will it dip?

No!

If only someone had been telling you neets several times a day to buy ven since it was thirty cents. Daily reminder, buy ven

we had people at $6 wondering if it would go back down to $5 so they could buy the dip

seems unlikely now

Just bought 600 VEN ATH. Don't care about ATH

+10% next two hours

Guaranteed millionaire by eoy.

i thought they were pajeets i just bought in now i wanna kill myself

I just dumped my 10 NEO I bought for $84 during last week’s crash into VEN....

I was pretty excited about owning some NEO, but had been researching VEN since Nov, and I think the time is right to take advantage of my almost 2x from NEO and take it to the other Ching Chong platform.

VEN will be $30 EOY, lads. We're going to be rich.

Thanks for making the bogs call in a dip asshole.

>$30 EOY
that's only a 4x...

What do you expect EOY? Don't get greedy. 4x is an amazing ROI.

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/954711074024108037
Next partnership is.. SCP
scpgroup.com/english/understanding.html

If my shit had value and I'm the only one able to shit it, there is such a thing as free lunch. Stop limiting ideas over some saying.

Greed is good faggit

who

“Only” gtfo pajeet. First off $40 eoy is more than 4x. Second $40 is a low estimate. It’ll more likely be $50-100 eoy then push $250 eoy 2019

why is nobody talking about how the bogdanoffs either directly or indirectly own over a third of the world's crypto supply and effectively have complete control over the price of smaller cap cryptos like VEN?

kek

Poorfolio
I mined BTC in 2014 and took 0.08 from slushpool, put it on binance and here I am. I’ve got $45 from coinbase I paid. So basically I’m out $45. Was it smart to buy VEN? I want an Omega Seamaster by Christmas ~$4,500

Because only a few people have been read into the program with the quick rundown.....

The quick rundown is an epoch level event and would smash the basic gestalt of most belief systems at a level normally expected for contact with the ayyylmao.

Be careful with this knowledge

Not a pajeet, but 4x isn't much in this market.
He said $30 btw, not $40.

>0.008 not 0.08

4x is good when you have money
when you're a poorfag like 90% of this board when they are not larping, the only way to make it is 20-100x a year

(I'm already at x11 in 28 days)

ITS BEEN AN HOUR

WHERE MY FUCKING 10x

Dumping TEL for this. Y'all better not bankrupt me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 200 VENlet flexes his nuts

FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP

this spike in price just messed up my hope of getting a node KEEP IT DOWN PLS

op is larping btw if you couldnt tell

just bought at 9:16 AM, looking for the 10x

what about BMW? they have a partnership with a huge car company that's still under NDA

No shit. The growth today is organic because this coin is solid as fuck. Stay poor noVenners, should have bought in earlier.

N-nani?! You mean you entered 10,308 into Blockfolio?! Why didn't I do that?!

Buy high sell low, you're halfway there get ready to sell at $6 in about 2 days because you're impatient fucks

Stay mad poor VENlet. I can't call you a faggot cause you are at least on VEN but I can make fun of you for being a poor piece of shit.

>tfw ven and icx are doing well

we are all gonna make it brahs

>buying at ATH

This sentence disgusts me on so many levels. I find it hard to pick exactly which part makes me want to throw up more.

lol its up 25% today, thats hardly ATH. this thing has much more fuel to burn.

You don't know what ATH means