>XRP is a great long-term hold

Please give me a reason not to sell user

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$10 in 6 months

If you bought January of last year you would have made more $ tham any other crypto. The same will happen this year.

You are right it is a good long term hold. But I'd rather buy it towards the end of the year when it's done accumulating

explain why faggot

IF YOU SELL IT, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY WHEN THE PRICE GOES UP.

big announcements will be there soon.

>still holding ripple

Lmao. This shitty scam coin had its run, and the time to dump dem bags is already passing.

Personally bought some TAU, UFR, ODN with my gainz.

Just sold my ripple for mincoins
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
discord gg/XzF2mCa
it will moon from 4$ to 25$ next month

What happened? Just a few weeks ago everyone was swearing this coin was gonna replace everything. Now even a normie friend of me said not to buy (or sell during next surge if I had any) out of the blue.

Lots of FUD right now

He fell for the FUD.

No

>literal shitcoin with no purpose
>months of 0$ volume per day
>500$ volume per day now
thanks just bought 100k

$67.32 by end of year.

Real tech in the vaporware world that is Crypto. Literally Aryans creating a service that banks are going to have to use[research the founders]. Taking money from the banks and providing value into your own holdings. All the dipshits of biz cannot put this together and hate it. Equals huge buy and hodl to anyone with sense.

Blah blah blah.... Japense banks(not Jews).... blah blah blah.... money gram.... blah blah blah.... did you buy the dip again?

I did indeed buy some more during the dip user, but it seems like XRP is so much less stable than every other top-20 altcoin

The FUD, which is when you know you should own some.

> Listening to the financial advice of normies.

Who said I listen to him? That said he were shilling VEN some weeks ago saying it was a safe bet until mid February so he's not entirely retarded. Never planned on getting ripple at the moment, but I like to keep a pulse on many coins and were surprised how quickly people turned on this one.

Out of all of the partnerships announced with Ripple.
Only fucking MoneyGram is only TESTING xRapid which utilizes XRP.

The banks aren't stupid enough to publicly announce that they're using XRP. They all have non-disclosure agreements. They've been loading their bags for years, buying directly from Ripple or getting it for free. They don't want to price to rise until they have everything in place.

This is a buy indicator