Why is the binance listing taking so long? It's been two weeks already

why is the binance listing taking so long? It's been two weeks already

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
fynestuff.com/raiblocks-will-succeed-despite-zero-fees/
twitter.com/ZackShapiro/status/947575861246603264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not a erc20 token like 99% other listings

they just fixed the node issue 2 days ago, give 1 more week

They need to setup a super computer so they can process transactions in reasonable time. Thats if their node doesn't desync first. But don't worry they're working on it and the technology isn't inherently flawed and unfit for mass adoption.

the exchange has to do all the proof of work
XRB is great for p2p, but when 1 node has too much volume shit happens

Because Binance only allows one scam coin at a time. We have TRX already. Thanks though Rajesh

Bitgrail is now blazing through the transactions with only one Italian guy managing the exchange IT side.

Lol u guys realize binance is getting their servers ready for xrb.. once this releases I’m very confident it will crash binance because everyone has been waiting to buy it on binance rather than all these other shitty exchanges. Xrb is the only top 20 coin on CMC that is inherently not listed on binance yet and it was able to compete and overtake other coins that were already listed for a long ass time Eg OMG , XVG list goes on. ATH was around 40 bucks and it will go over that just watch

Its a low volume exchange who cares. Accepting XRB is an open invitation for DDoS attacks on exchanges. Forcing the exchange to do the proof of work is slow, exploitable and not scalable. Cute tech, impractical in application.

inb4
>well the exchanges should devote hundreds of software engineer man hours trying to solve these issues so they can accept my flawed shitcoin

Look at link/req/omg/xvg all these are going sideways and they are already listed on binance. XRB is gonna go super Saiyan goku once it taps into the asia’s Demographic. Right now only the west know about xrb

At this point, Binance will definitely pump RaiBlocks. Not only normies will start to buy the coin, but whole Asia will suddenly discover Rai.

You guys are retarded. This shit will dump.

Exactly if your not already 25% or more into xrb, your making a big mistake.. coulda bought at 15-20 dollars. It’s gonna double once it’s on binance. Hop on it Veeky Forums before it’s too late SRS

Listen to these suckers talk about binance as if it represents the "asian market" when only a tiny minority of its users are actually Asian (e.g. 3% Chinese)

So you are saying that you are smarter than Binance? They wouldn't already have announced RaiBlocks listing, if they would agree with your genius theory of XRB shitting over exchanges.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-

Your mother is retarded, don't get mad because you're too poor to get in now. 250 mid Feb

Its a big spreadsheet to copy over.

And your retarded. Xrb grew 1000% from December to January with 0 marketing and 2 shit exchanges. It’s gonna grow another 1000% this year once it taps into Asia’s market. U dumb fuck. It’s a 100x coin and the technology is disruptive as fuck. Hasn’t even rebranded yet and hasn’t even been actively marketed. You haven’t seen NOTHING yet. Seriously the devs even mentioned they don’t want to aggressively market xrb yet because it’s gonna get big too fucking fast. It’s a Lamborghini driving next to toyotas, ready to step on the gas any moment

The le reddit XRB community voted for a coin on binance, congrats?. That doesn't address any of the issues I presented. Keep dodging the real problems though. Really inspires confidence.

So they only know about coins that are listed on Binance?
Of course, how could they know about a coin that is on the top 20?

Fucking this

There are no issues idiot, everything is moving smoothly and adoption is happening at a rapid pace.

Binance is the #1 exchange with the most volume and customers. They literally had to stop allowing new registrations since they were getting too fucking big. Your a fucking idiot if you think the listing won’t help xrb at all. I have investment banker and management consulting friends who are ready to drop 50,000 USD as soon as it hits binance because they trust it the most. So shut the fuck up u idiot come back in a month so you can cry about how I warned you fucking idiot

Aww are you mad because xrb is about to blow your favorite shitcoin out of the water?

Uh the exchnages ahve been constantly shitting themselves because of the nodes desyncing constsntly.
I want thisbto succeed too but stop pretending there's nothing wrong with sn issue the team has been trying to fix for months. They say they fixed numerous tines and every time it's still absolute shit.

It was shilled hard on Veeky Forums. I found it here at $0.77.

>That doesn't address any of the issues I presented.

You implied that no big exchange will list it because it would get the exchange DDoSed. Well, Binance has recently started to actually do research on coins they want to list. They wouldn't even put RaiBlocks in the vote, if they would think it will cause them troubles.

>So they only know about coins that are listed on Binance?

Asians definitely wont buy it at Bitgrail or Mercatox. No chink languages even supported there. KuCoin does support chink speak, but not many people use it. Binance does have a lot of asians on it and chink forums will suddenly start to cover it. No doubt some have been eying the coin on CMC already.

>only the west
is that why pajeets were shilling it constantly?

Binance is the best exchange out right now, and it all began when LINK was listed.

Mercatox fix when?
I hace 30k there ffs

They pretty much fixed the node desync a few days ago and exchanges have started to implement it. KuCoin has started to process tx's yesterday, but slowly yet. Bomber at Bitgrail is blowing through the tx's at light speed as of few hours ago.

If you were keeping up you would know everything is running fine, but then again if you were keeping up then XRB would have already been the majority of your portfolio. You better buy now before one XRB equals 1,000$

Yep, get ready for binance listing boysssssss $100 by end of Feb at minimum

>They wouldn't even put RaiBlocks in the vote, if they would think it will cause them troubles.
Thats not an answer but sure, enjoy having fees slapped on and the wallet been offline 99% of the time I guess.

XRB drawbacks are:
a real product yes, but real cappacity still untested (can it really scale, is it really secure?);
rose up too fast, lot of burned hands that fomoed in it;
small core team;
low volume (due to small exchanges);

if the tech is proven solid it can really fly till litecoin status, maybe less. But it is a risk.

Your a fuckingidiot. Most coins are paying 100,000 USD to get listed on binance in the first place. XRB is getting listed for free because it won the community vote by a fucking LANDSLIDE, over 50% win and blew it out of the water. If cardano has a 50 billion valuation with no prototype or product, you must be airheaded as fuck if you don’t think XRB can hit 50 billion with a working product. It already speaks volumes that a lot of the community believe in the project and are hodling and bringing awareness. It gets mentioned on Reddit at least twice a day and 3x a day on/biz/ ok bye idiot

>t. my dad works for satoshi

>enjoy having fees slapped on

Will undoubtedly happen with exchanges. p2p is going to free forever.

>and the wallet been offline 99% of the time I guess.

No problems with the uptimes of wallets. Exchanges have had problems only and that seems to be fixable now.

Cardano withdraws are always off in Binance.
And the Ledger Nano S wallet will add XRB for free, testing will begin in february

If you read the white paper you wouldn’t even be fazed.

1. Transaction tx has already been tested and it has been through stress tests. The results will be publicly announced soon

2. Team can always hire more devs, that’s really not an issue and they definitely have the funding and publicity for it

3. Binance is imminent

Good points, free ledger development. This is a dormant volcano ready to emerge any moment

Xrb is a fucking reddit normie coin, fit for a brainlet that can only compute muh fast transactions, muh zero fees. Do you know why it has zero fee's? Because it's inherent worth is zero

You wallets are going to be offline because some kid with a botnet is sending 100k transactions per second and an exchange will need to solve each tx 1:1 clock for clock.

Should we talk about relying on no incentive nodes next? you really think good will will sustain the network in 2, 10, 50 years?

This coin is good for a pump, stop lying to yourself though, it has no future.

It was shilled on Veeky Forums long before reddit normies got a whiff. I saw it shilled here hard before $1 with the nazi memes.

who went in below 1$ is comfy as in heaven

Is xrb is so vulnerable then why isn't it getting attacked right now? Why hasn't it been attacked?

Nice fud, won’t work junior. Devs are developing incentives for nodes. this coin literally got popular a month ago. U don’t think they are working on it? U fucking dumbass obviously there are improvements to be made and those improvements will come with time. It’s literally only been a fucking month since it 1000% mooned

>You wallets are going to be offline because some kid with a botnet is sending 100k transactions per second and an exchange will need to solve each tx 1:1 clock for clock.

Exchanges can implement limits on outgoing and incoming transactions sizes. If they choose to process only transactions with more than lets say 1 xrb, then the spam is just instantly ignored. You can send 100k transactions with 1xrb each if you want to. Good luck on getting such an amount. Most exchanges will probably also put a fee on withdrawals.
If it is so easily DDoSable, why have the wallets been constantly up and exchanges now working as well?

>Should we talk about relying on no incentive nodes next?

The no node incentive is a meme. fynestuff.com/raiblocks-will-succeed-despite-zero-fees/
The number of nodes will only grow with adoption.

Exactly and the coin will become more and more secure as time goes on and security gets stronger. That’s idiot thinks like a dumbass. If it’s so insecure it would have been attacked and ruined by now. I’d like to see that happen because ill go all in at that point but it probably won’t

another old Rai nazi image from Veeky Forums at the beginning of December

There is no incentive, the second XRB hits say an exchange where it can be shorted. it will be attacked attacked. Maybe a competitor coin attacks the network to be seen as better, just because it isn't doesn't mean it wont be attacked.

yeah its FUD when your solution to my problem is developers essentially re inventing the coin. Seems like you're delusional.

>The no node incentive is a meme. fynestuff.com/raiblocks-will-succeed-despite-zero-fees/
The incentive to run a node is its cheap and if you want to use the network you're forced to take the hit on profits and make it work yourself? great incentives dude.

you XRB reddit shills sure are something, binance won't save your pumped shitcoin, just like kucoin didn't. The only thing it will do is allow people to move profits into better coins from XRB easier.

All heil Rai our new king. He charges us 0 vs Bitcoin who charges us $30 per transaction

This is true. Le reddit is way slower than biz becuase of their stupid voting system.

Kucoin is a new exchange it literally came out like a month ago and it’s still low volume. It’s hodling back xrbs price. And your way of thinking makes me believe you never torrented anything In life before cuz your a fucking idiot. Seeders don’t get paid and torrents widely adopted. k go ahead and try to attack xrb, as a majority of ppl said if it was attacked it would have been attacked by now. Still waiting for that attack bro... lemme guess your gonna come back in 6 months and say it again, I’ll still be waiting bro

>The incentive to run a node is its cheap and if you want to use the network you're forced to take the hit on profits and make it work yourself?

Your sentences start to get less and less human-readable.

Sure bud, I'm sure in the year 2050 every small business is going to be running a VPS so they can save $0.00001 on transactions. You win XRB really is the future.

Wheter or not an attack has occurred doesn't matter, pen and paper, 1:1 PoW opens up a many attack vectors on XRB receivers.

have fun with those bags rajeesh.

His brain is diminishing by the minute. He’s running out of bad things to say about xrb. It’s like 10 vs 1. Lmao just admit it you lost at your FUD attempt. Go away FUD idiot

Your shitcoin bags must have not recovered above your buy price yet, it would do you well to get on board this intergalactic moon mission XRB is about to resume.

He might very well be one of those guys from a third world country, who was used to mine XRB originally by solving captchas. I heard most of them insta sold the coin on Cryptopia every time they got hands on it. I would be salty too, if I sold XRB at $0.1

>t.accumulator

nice, just bought 100k

This world has billions of people. You don’t know what merchants are willing to do so Shut the fuck up idiot. When I hit a net worth of 1 million I know for a fact that I will own multimillion several businesses and accept xrb, and I have no problem running a vps. If I have no problem so will many others. If you don’t, then you don’t have to. Big fucking deal the product will still work. Btw still waiting for that attack....umm I’m getting bored sigh is someone gonna keep mention attack everyday when there’s been no attacks? Lmao

Sorry bud, I'll dot point it for you.

Incentives to run a node:
>It doesn't cost much
>You have to or the coin doesn't work

There ya go.

>He’s running out of bad things to say about xrb
I made my points and you guys just dodge, but hey if your idea of winning an argument is having lots of people dodge questions and throw out insults. congrats you won.

What is YOUR investment in trying to prove your imaginary points? If you're trying to get the price to go lower to buy more then quite the opposite is happening. FUD harder.

50k Reddit subscribers on raiblocks Reddit page from December to January. If we see that growth in 2018 that would be 650k Reddit subscribers December 2018. If we get 10% of Reddit subscribers to run nodes that’s 65000 nodes. And that’s in 1 year. Imagine 2 years 3 years. This is only the beginning so shut the fuck up idiot. Your nitpicking on every detail when this product is still in its infant stage

If your point is to throw out FUD, try harder. Btw I’m still waiting for that attack bro keep mentioning it and I’m still waiting....

oh jeez, I was just joking but you're actually a le reddit fucktard. Yikes. ok.

To address your point, good will of 600k redditors isn't going to keep the network running if there isn't a direct economic incentive.

Can't wait for it to get listed on an exchange with enough volume for the whales who bought in early to cash out with massive profit.

Looking forward to seeing the tears of those who assume that getting listed on a big exchange always leads to a higher price per unit, especially when there's a finite supply with all of it being in freefloat.

you and your opinion does not matter you pathetic delusional corecuck, soon you will KYS muhahahahaahaa MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

As an online company, setting up a Rai node will make purchases easier and cheaper for the customer. This will either cut costs on the business side or bring more customers. Why wouldn't online businesses want to set up a node?

Whales already cashed out bro. There were 50k sales on xrb and bitgrail that we’re eaten up like 2 days ago. Volume will pump up the price I have friends with 50,000 usd waiting to buy on binance. No fucking way to they trust bitgrail or kucoin cuz there normies. Stay salty bro

As you seem like you aren't intentionally FUDing and are simply retarded and/or incapable of doing your own research, I'll help you out. Let me start by telling you there is zero monetary incentive to run a Bitcoin node, yet look where Bitcoin stands.
>It costs $3 per month to run a rep node 24/7,
and $0.000035 per transaction so if a merchant is saving thousands in fees per month there is your direct economic incentive.
>Participation and perhaps a source of ad revenue (Raiwallet, RaiBlocks Team, users and volunteers, plugin developers)
>To support their business model or sell a product or service (e.g. XRB mixers, Rai Games, and exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, etc.)
>Team is working on further incentives twitter.com/ZackShapiro/status/947575861246603264
I hope that wasn't too hard for a brainlet to understand.

lmao.. the whales have already sold.

There was a magnificent event yesterday of a 30 BTC sell wall being eaten. Brought a tear to my eye to see that. XRB getting ever more distributed with less and less whales.

Every coin has issuses. The top 10 is riddled with vaporware and core problems.
Rai isn't perfect, but it does have a lot to offer right now.
One thing RaiBlocks has that others don't is a community that is doing more than shitposting memes.
As disgustingly optimistic as the place is, go by reddit. Every day it's people working on ways to get adoption.
Did any other coin have the Ledger CEO agree to waive testing fees?
There is only upside here.

The sweet taste of victory :) that speaks volumes considering that it should be fairly easy to manipulate prices on low volume exchanges like kucoin or bitgrail. Yet whales are having hard times even keeping their wall in tact Lmfao. And FUD idiot #3 up there says whales are waiting to dump on binance. He literally has NO idea...

Imagine, just for one moment, being this retarded and thinking that exchanges wouldn't put minimum deposit limits and withdraw fees. Seriously though, you're an idiot

You realize whales cashing out is good for the price increase cycle process and coin distribution right? This board really has a lot of idiots. Each cycle brings the asset price up as long as there is demand.

You know what feels great? When you bought XRB at $3.

Fucking. Gravy. Baby

And guess what fags... they are about to open the floodgates. Binance = network running optimally = long list of announcements and releases.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

im a raiblocks supporter and holder and have already made over 1000% profit on it. but with it being so stagnant ive beein using the profits as liquidity to trade on KuCoin. Specifically day trading $tel. Hopefully I get back in before it skyrockets again.

Everyone who wanted rai got it on kucoin and dumped it when they realized it couldn't be withdrawn because the tech simply doesn't work.

>"pff look at this retard, all the people receiving my coins need to do is employ a team of software engineers and solve a laundry list of problems, coins great tech btw"

Got in at .35$ then .81$ then 1.09$.. Gravy Train~

Thats not true at all. Most normies only use binance.

You realize that Veeky Forums is most normies right? Or didn't you see the panic when bitcoin dropped below 10k?

That's just not true though? We already have people accepting RaiBlocks with no issues. Issues arise when you are SENDING OUT a lot of transactions, and as stated in this thread, the team is already fixing this issue for exchanges. Do your research. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

>thinking biz is actually panicking and not meming

>"I made my points and you guys just dodge"
Also, it looks like everyone has pretty much done the research FOR YOU and told you the answers to your questions. Why lie?

Worth investing once it goes onto Binance?

I'd say you should buy before it hits Binance, once it is there it will be too late.

Raiblocks will be top 5 by valentines day

Nah, you need to get in before binance.

>That's just not true though?
You just listed how high traffic I/O hubs can limit exposure to spam transactions with out of chain software solutions.

Whats not true retard?

But I hear Kucoin wants to harvest my organs.

LOL the kucoin conspiracies are hilarious. The team fixed the issues within a few days. The other shit is just made up.

I think it is worth investing before Binance. Price will definitely go up after Binance. There might come an initial dump however, impossible to predict. 1-2 weeks after listing, the price will be up however.
Asians will start have interest and access to it = finally buy in. So far it is only 4channers and reddit fags.

That's not an out of chain software solution. Have you done ANY research for yourself?

Lol idiot. My normie friends don’t even know what the fuck kucoin is they won’t buy it. I literally had to force some of my friends to buy it on bitgrail and they were so hesitant and lazy on making an account. What makes you think investment bankers and consultants who make 6 figures will want to buy anything outside of binance? I have friends with 50k cash ready in hand for xrb u don’t even know

They do, but it's worth it for the XRB. You can buy back your organs 5x in a couple of months

>That's not an out of chain software solution
>"thinking that exchanges wouldn't put minimum deposit limits and withdraw fees"
lol.

nodes can already set minimum receive limits pajeet