Will hit ED tomorrow. Get in fast if you don't hate money

Will hit ED tomorrow. Get in fast if you don't hate money

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/6zhagu/new_token_contract_erc223_vs_erc20/
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223
ccinews.net/future-tokens-contracts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source fag

so they distributed tokens or youre just a hopeful this isnt the scam that it is?

Are you very new? Every ICO uses time to distribute tokens, fucking retard. 1 week distribution time is far faster than average.

so you have confirmation that all the tokens will be available tommorow and you will be able to send those tokens to etherdelta

source

>Every ICO uses time to distribute tokens

still waiting for that source...

Its erc223 token, etherdelta only accepts erc20 tokens or am i wrong? Or you faggot op

lol if true
all the axpire fags have been bragging for days that this will be on etherdelta for 10x
and now we learn no etherdelta and no timeline for listings on any exchanges?

lolololol

please axpire fags, please correct me

Dude post proof

Whats going on?

It looks like a bunch of shilling since no one is posing admin messages or telegram chat. Might be wrong though

holy shit lololololol
you guys are FUCKED
reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/6zhagu/new_token_contract_erc223_vs_erc20/

lolololololololololol
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223

where you at axpire fags? no comment?

Fair enough dude, but some were shilling that the website got hacked or that it was an exit scam like bitconnect

Does this affect every exchange? Im not knowledgable on the topic but this seems a bit like how the new macbooks have only usbc, its the future and everyone will adapt to it but atm its a pain in the anus

the silence is deafening. no etherdelta. what a gut punch.

Your comment got replied to.. stop shilling

erc223 is the future

ccinews.net/future-tokens-contracts/

If ethereum is ever going to become mainstream, everyone will be using erc 223

Stop the shilling, post something when theres actual news

what the fuck does that have to do with actually getting some profits? if you cant list it on etherdelta the tokens are essentially fucking worthless lolol

Buying an ICO to dump it before it even picks up steam? Maybe OP did, but he is always a faggot.

Are you fucking retarded? Not being on ED is a blessing, you're skipping the process of selling the tokens on a sale to pajeets. Now people have no choice but to buy them on a premium off Kucoin/Binance

hahahahahahahahahahha holy shit this is hilarious

first it was "ETHERDELTA BITCH. INSTANT 5X"

now it's "etherdelta doesnt even matter you fucking retard"

hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Are you serious? Why do you fucking care about ETHERDELTA of fucking all exchanges? It's literally the shittiest exchange out there next to Yobit

ERC223 is backwards compatible, so it would work on ED. Even then ED is shit and they are going through an audit to get listed on bigger exchanges. Nice pajeet/reddit spacing btw.

because the dumbfucks who bought this scam coin were hoping to flip it on etherdelta to get the fuck out.

now they are stuck with a worthless coin and dont even have a fucking timeline for any exchange listings. you have nothing. you cant tell me when this will be on exchanges.

if you dont think people are shitting themselves right now youre a goddamn idiot.

ok friendo. go list it on etherdelta when you get your tokens. they will be instantly burned and you will lose everything. fucking dumbass

You are honestly retarded if you think this won't be listed on an exchange. They are not legally allowed to comment - this is quite normal unless this is babys first ICO (:

The team holds tokens themselves so why wouldn't they want it listed?

Go back and shit in your street, pajeet.

Implying I would even sell at EtherDelta when bigger exchanges are coming. Your sources are not even credible. A reddit post with 1 point that was 2 months ago, and another complete random. You will go far Pajeet.

He thinks it is normal to have an exchange listing timeline, my fucking sides, it is all NDA.

It's quite sad. This Pajeet probably missed the sale and are desperately hoping that he made the right choice, knowing deep down he didn't.

He will learn soon...

complete random? the second source is the owner of rados you fucking dumbass

hahahahahahahha

Cool man, I am gonna own a toilet distribution for the street shitters like you, doesn't mean its credible.

You that Jibril holder from the other threads? You type like him.

Look at these jealous fags who missed axpire ico. Lmao

be like me, wagecuck programmer in nyc, owns house before crypto, turned 8k into 200k in 2 months in crypto, loves job, doesnt care when portfolio dips 50k, hands made of steel