How has this remained so stable the past couple days? Is it about to moon violently? Or tank?

How has this remained so stable the past couple days? Is it about to moon violently? Or tank?

I hope so, got greedy and bought more at 0,09 and now im sitting with the bags and red numbers since days. I hope it turns out good in the longrun

new shit coming up, hold ur shit faggot

TRX isnt shortmoney in the firstcase. But at least some growth would be nice again. Should atleast level off around 0,5.

it's a scamcoin, it will tank

TRON is a dead coin that is never going anywhere ever again, except for minor PnDs if it dips a little.

The pumps have become smaller and shorter, until that changes it will just flounder and slowly bleed lower

>coin X is a scam
>coin Y is dead
Read this several times on Veeky Forums in the last months and then the coins mooned even more.

Srsly JUSTin Sun brought that hypetrain to moon but once he was exposed everyone realized the coin has no substance

First to drop out due to retards with weak hands, and first to recover due to niggers FOMOing. Those that bought the dip already sold for gains, and the retards that FOMO'd are holding scam bags.

I'm sure your coin with a plagiarized whitepaper and github and code will do fine. Don't worry. Moon imminent.

Any non-retard that does even a modicum of their own research will see how the FUD just spiraled out of control for absolutely no reason.

The whitepaper's been addressed, the claims of him cashing out have been addressed, there is literally nothing that changed about this project other than "VITALIK JUST DIED" tier FUD, which if you remember actually tanked ETH for a day.

This one just got out of control because normies are in the game now.

Why I bought 8 more ETH worth of it at 8 cents, this is the most obvious false flag I've seen in a while for a coin.

this

This.

faggot chink excuses are not "addressing" an issue, you idiot fanboy

rumors of a trading card game coming to Tron early feb, if it's cryptokitties 2.0 tron could easily rise back to $0.20, i'll take that.

How was the plagiarised addressed? They said it was only the non-Chinese papers. But it was shown that they took the Chinese paper down that had the same exact plagarism. There's money to be made off retards, and that's the only reason to hold this coin if you enjoy playing with fire, but owning this thing thinking it's legit is nigger levels of dumb.

>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR
>NIKOLAI VITALIYEV IS GUNNA MAEYK US ALL DUH RISH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK TRX IM THREATEN!!!!

Lmao does anyone here not remember how people were shouting scam from the top of their lungs about OMG a few months ago? Where did they go?

Fags are going to have to get better at this.

Enjoy your scam, nigger.

Holy fuck it is a scam that jew-chink is going to exit and run. ( ;) h-how long until we finish accumulating? I'm new here but I think i get it...)

But who copied whom??

Lol and faggots like you think some slavfuck kike is actually going to release a well thought out system.
Sad.

The dude has more legitimate IT projects than you could count up to retard. And Tron already has more big time partnerships than any other coin right now. Go back to your deep brainlet thread retard.

Are you talking about JS or that slav faggot Vitaliyeviyev?
You need to be clear when you post here illiterate faggot.
I was talking shit on that LINK faggot that everyone sucks off.

why is TRX volume always so high?

>he bought the "partnerships"

Why the fuck are you talking about LINK when I was talking about TRON pajeet fudders? What thread are you in right now?

>facepalm
Jesus faggot can you read?
Some faggot was talking shit on JS, so I called him out for being a faggot LINKie who sucks off retarded slavfuck devs like they are king.

I'm watching VEN and ICX moon while you're trying to convince yourself and other niggers your bags aren't just scams.

>Skateboard memes ignore the partnership announcements those are all fake idiots

I've seen this before.

How long until this turd is removed from binance?

lol. Dude, there have been no legitimate partnerships. It's just him getting his buddies to agree to "partnerships." There's not even a use case for this yet. We don't even know what it will do. How the hell could there be actual partnerships.

>muh web 4.0

Because it matters not like the shitcoins Veeky Forums is shilling on.

This board is so brain dead that if a coin isn't currently on a moon mission and at ATH's, then it's dead. This is why so many of you end up fomoing and carrying bags, because you can't conceive of buying something BEFORE it moons. Yes, buying something that's currently low is a bit more scary at first. The comfortable thing to do is buy when there's green candlesticks all over. And that's how you all manage to consistently buy high and sell low. By doing what feels most comfortable in any given moment without attempting to plan for the next, as of yet unseen, movement.

Stay poor.

>some dumb niggers bought tron because they know the name from a movie
>the coin must be bad
The mental state of Veeky Forums. If dump normie people pump money in TRX its just perfect

do you have data or are you just another idiot on here with an opinion?

nigger i made 20k last night on ven and icx, how the fuck u think im fomoing on your soyboy coin. enjoy being poor :)

If you idiots havent figured out yet you dont need a product if you know the right people then welcome to being a poor fringe-fag bottom-feeder for life. Tron will succeed because the people backing it are some of the biggest players in the chinese economy...which ive heard is a pretty good economy. Enjoy your "revolutionary" coin bullshit that the babyboomers in charge of U.S. companies will never fucking adopt.

Those ARK and LINK fags make me laugh too.

It's easy to see the difference between people that understand what it takes to get mass adoption, and manchildren that honestly think a crypto started by a stuttering pothead will eclipse that of people with connections.

It makes sense, considering most of Veeky Forums are neets that constantly cry how unfair the world is how you need connections to get a job and be successful because of how autistic most people are.

I'm not claiming I'm different, but I'm admitting that's just how things work.

>whitepaper is a copy of another cion
>full of typos
>threads full of meaningless buzzwords (internet 4.0)
>no product
>no prospects
>devs barely know how to program
>devs already sold out
>its a scam
every time I post these facts all discussion suddenly stops and the thread slides to its death. Meanwhile a completely new TRON thread appears