Can any of you fags prove you have made any real money off crypto?

can any of you fags prove you have made any real money off crypto?

no bank webpage screen caps(what is page Inspector?).
no block portfoilio/e-wallet screen caps(look at these numbers:+6,343,203, i'm rich).

also, check out DongCoin, to the moon by monday, allll in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U&t=1584s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should one proof it to u? Why don't you think anybody made real money? I did.

Just visited my new land

SAGED

I just bought my second lambo with my crypto gains. so I know it the reel deal.

Just wanted to let the rest of you beta shitcoiners know and muh Coin shilling. obviously.

Where's your proof, then?

I cashed out some bitbean to buy cooking equipment and keg coolers for a bar I just bought

How would I prove I bought a car for money earned from crypto and not wagecucked / inherited?

pic-related

now this is what I wanted. thanks user.

>can any of you fags prove you have made any real money off crypto?

I wouldn't.

you can't, but showing you actually made money is better then these fake ass "muh crypto gains, muh retirement at 12 years old" stories.

i just withdrew $5 million from my crypto holdings and bought a brand new lambo and a condo in downtown new york with a view of the city. dont ask for proof because i dont have to prove anything to you suckers from Veeky Forums and i don't care if you believe me or not. also i have a 10 inch cock and im a 10/10 chad

no one gives a fuck what you believe OP, are you feeling jealous or something?

I bow down to you user.. such wealth, such size.

yes, I'm jealous of ur gains. I JUST'd evryday.. never been to da moon.. am wagecuck. I crie to slep evry night thinkings of Veeky Forums gains.

Phony...I just saw this on Reddit

Lol I wouldn't doubt it the old lady is a little more involved in promoting than me here's all the cable and random speaker wire I've been ripping off the wall so we can paint

Go back.

I could take a loan right now and buy an Audi R8 and post photos saying 'cahed out $500k, look what I bought'. You can't really prove where did you get the money from or that you didn't borrow the shit you're showing from your rich friend. That's why you'll see dozens of those fake pajeet screenshots every day

very true and I was hoping to get more of those type of post. the most believable claim I have seen has been "I made $300 from crypto after I cashed out" and I still even doubt that.

I have not made any real money since I haven't cashed out.

But yes, I have doubled by investment of 10k

When I lived in the UK I met a couple Indians (none of them was named Pajeet) one was rich the rest were poor as fuck. The rich one allowed the poorfags to take selfies inside his new Audi IF THEY WASHED HIS CAR ON REGULAR BASIS. And they did.

question, are you guaranteed the ability to cash out most of that? are you sure you'll be able to get at least your upfront investment back?

this happens, but can they time stamp without make it look like an obvious shop?

Yes, I can sell and convert my crypto to USD on fiat-to-crypto exchanges like Gemini or Gdax/Coinbase

Those are linked to my bank account where the money will be transferred to. But there are some limits on how much you can withdraw per week and such

Gemini and Gdax/Coinbase are also insured by FDIC up to 250k

Look at the charts retard people have been making money hand over fist the past 2 months

alright. so actually gaining fiat is possible. been looking into crypto for a few two weeks and comes off as a ponzi scheme. Veeky Forums seems to lend more to that theory then against it most of the time.

go fuck yourself

This is the dot-com bubble v2.0, mate.

It's not a ponzi scheme but it definitely is a bubble. Only play with money you're willing to lose, and make sure to cash out before the bubble pops

Have fun:
youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U&t=1584s

Beanbro!

Checks HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. In what third world country do you live? Srs the financial system in the US is lagging

did last night bro. want the link to the qt I was watching on phub? much gains.

that came to mind too. just trying to see if crypto is even worth playing with in the first place. so far, not really convinced. well, compared to the rest of my investments.

>just trying to see if crypto is even worth playing with in the first place. so far, not really convinced.
It's not. Bitcoin reached a level where it became completly useless (super high fees, transaction times counted in days) and people still bought it because they believed it'll increase in value. Obvious bubble. I don't think it'll last for 2 years from now. I'm cashing out everything this year.

it's really easy if you actually understood how cryptocurrencies work. make your wallet address public to us, sign a message with your private key, publish it and we can verify you actually own that wallet

but i wasn't expecting anyone here to actually understand any of this

looks like it's a perfect time to. I see it plastered all over now, so it looks like it's already into the public zeitgeist. that should be a huge red flag.. especially for something that's suppose to be "easy money".

>looks like it's a perfect time to
When btc started collapsing I couldn't even place orders on one of the exchanges I use because servers couldn't handle the load and this isn't even a big correction (yet, it might still go down). People who believe that when btc crashes from 50-100k they will be able to trade or withdraw anything are silly. Echanges have to limit the amount of new users because they cannot handle the load already. You can read a couple of articles about speculative bubbles. We have classic signs we're near the end.

I have a $700k portfolio but I don't care about "proving" it to some NEET pajeet faggot on an weeb forum.