How do stockfags turn billionaire with mediocre returns? Do they invest in penny stocks that go big...

How do stockfags turn billionaire with mediocre returns? Do they invest in penny stocks that go big? Do they margin trade. Do they get small loans of 100 million dollars? Or is it compulsory to have Jewish blood in you?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp
cnbc.com/2017/10/03/after-winning-bet-against-hedge-funds-warren-buffett-says-hed-wager-again-on-index-funds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((special interest groups)))

investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp

Kikes

Jewry

Compound interest fag

>gain 9% a year
>$75k turn into 1M in 30 years

Its a slow but easy journey

By cashing out when you hit hundreds of mils, parking your sheer monetary mass on blue chips stocks, easily earning mils per month

>stock market
>mediocre returns
What the fuck are you talking about?

Ignored, we refuse to comment when soyjak is posted.

>How do stockfags turn billionaire with mediocre returns?
Fees.

Or they're this guy who makes 35% year over year for 20 years.

It is certainly possible to make a lot of money on the stock market, you shouldn't think you're on the same level because you can barely beat the market in a crypto bullrun. Wall street players beat the market year after year in a far more cut-throat environment.

insider trading and market manipulation

>can barely beat the market in a crypto bullrun
>10% vs 10,000%
>barely beat

you're only making it worse

They get rich by not buying the shit that is shilled to retail investors. They pump and dump. Stock market is exactly the same as crypto - FUD, FOMO, shilling. It is just easier to detect in crypto because its not yet as professional done as in stocks.

They dont. Or at least they rarely do in their young years

Stocks are for already rich people to get the most out of their wealth.
Or for people who let the compounds work for 30 years and finally get their million when they are 70 years old

Read the millionaire fastlane. Compounds are the slowlane. Entrepreneurship is the fastlane. And after you get rich, then you put your shit in stocks, bonds, real state, etc.

You don't understand what he was trying to say at all

>Wall street players beat the market year after year in a far more cut-throat environment.
No they dont. Most of the pros dont beat the market, and if they do, they do it just barely. Thats a charade they perpetuate so they can rob you some nice fees for managing your shit.

cnbc.com/2017/10/03/after-winning-bet-against-hedge-funds-warren-buffett-says-hed-wager-again-on-index-funds.html

Total cryptocurrency market capitalization went up 3900% this year

Have you beaten that this year? If not, you haven't beaten the market.

James Simons almost certainly beats the market by a healthy amount.

They fuck over plebs just like we do.. their market cap is much greater though

Oh wow, 5 people out of 10 million traders beat the market! James Simons and Warren Buffet are the equivalent of Messi and Ronaldo dude. Its not normal to beat the market There are hundred thousands protrades and less than 5 beat the market year after year. And they are usually pretty well known and famous for the feat of beating the market.

Thats why Buffet made a 10 years millionaire bet AGAINST protraders and won it with a shitty index fund. Because Its not normal to beat the market.

>healthy amount
Define healthy. Warren Buffet is Warren Buffet because he got like 25% for several years. You cant suggest people to get the ability of Warren Buffet for those shitty returns.

I don't get it what's your point?
Most people don't become stock market billionaires, I think everyone knows this.

Steady small gains and early identification of booming sectors every once in a while. For instance, if you trade stocks and haven't gotten on board the weed train (Canada, Germany, legal US states) what the hell are you waiting for? Canadian stocks in particular have 4x my portfolio since early November and i even i was a couple months late to the start of the party.

Inb4 crypto has moar gains. Yes i know. I also trade crypto.

german weed train?

shill me user

mostly canadian and uk import as of now

german companies had too partner up with canadians to even meet the demands for applying to a license and only one company got on so far

So far i have tried to identify Canadian companies that have made significant deals to supply Germany. Cronos Group (MJN) is the main one.

You invest early in things that'll actually work, and then you get out before the success of the company kills it. I'm no billionaire at all, but I did 100% on gopro and around 1000% on tesla and today I hold no stock in either companies.

You can't make $1000 -> billions like you could if you got into crypto early, but you can make a lot of money a lot more safely than you can in crypto.

big german company in it
(only one i think due to the fucked up apllying procress. but court note from competitors pending afaik)

but stocks all held privately by the founder family ;(

This. The only people who actually get rich off the stock market quickly are involved in illegal practices like insider trading, or ponzi schemes. 75% of investors don't beat the market, and only 1% beat the market by over 10% a year. The Warren Buffets in the world (good solid investors who weren't rich prior to investing) are 1 in a billion or even more rare...

The average person is MUCH better off using index funds that just automatically follow the market.

Oh well. There will be more opportunities as cannabis goes legal in more countries in future. More US states going legal, bigger backlash against Jeff Sessions than i anticipated, lots of right wing support for legalization. Only a matter of time, i think.

I'm x40 above market (accounting for the x10 baseline perf) not bad, even in a bull market!

People, at least in burgerland, shouldn't be so quick to legalize it at a federal level since once that happens enormous multinational corporations like Phillip Morris are going to everyone else out of business... there's only a small timeframe (maybe 5 to 10 years) to make as much money as possible from weed before the gravy train ends.

you have to have a big stack to begin with. people with a lot of money aren't gambling it all on risky shitcoins. if you have 5 million to start and make 10% per year /w compound interest you are rich af after 10-20 years

1 time, using
2 compound interest, because of
3 annualized returns, that are accentuaded because of
4 leverage, which gives you an effect of greater
5 capital

"Making it" in stocks are not about beating the market. Beating the market is just fun and happens regularly to everyone. The money you will earn for your portfolio does not come from other investors, it comes from the company.

This is opposed to crypto (or other commodity-behaving objects such as gold or wheat) where the money you earn buying and selling is zero-sum, which means that every cent you earn is taken from someone else (thus is there no capital earned from the crypto itself, which means that not everybody can get rich off of it, which is the case for the stock market.)

Also, cannabis stocks is a meme. It's farming, and will over time behave like other farming stocks as well.

actually some pretty good dividends from some farming supply companies (in a wider sense)

Many more beat the market. I beat the market by around 20% in my local currency and 35% in USD denominated terms.

But i have also spent absolutely ridiculous amount of time researching the market to the point where i tell you what almost every public large cap company does and what its ticker is.

are you dumb OP? what makes you think that stocks have lower returns than crypto memes? did you fall for memes? Only indexes make low returns because thats what they are supposed to be.
If you invest in individual stocks you can make as much as crypto with the difference that these companies are less likely to be scams because IPOs are regulated unlike ICO

yup