How big does your crypto portfolio need to be before it's acceptable to wear the "I'm rich and fuck poor people" shirt...

How big does your crypto portfolio need to be before it's acceptable to wear the "I'm rich and fuck poor people" shirt like pic related?

You’d have to cash out first, enjoy getting robbed

I'd rather dress up like this guy did, not giving a fuck

like $200, that shirt probably costs $30

You're missing the point entirely.

Most people, myself included, at my work place wear this. Everyone except the bosses are upper middle class if anything.

Proud to say i own one of these bad boys

Literally big cock coming through shirt

Pic related

1 MM minimum

>t. poor person

Imagine being this dumb.

Honestly that looks like absolute shit, I would laugh at you if I saw you wearing that outside of a workplace. Real niggas wear rugby shirts and crewneck sweater

london?

$1M and that would be the bare minimum

>implying I'm going to put a tie on ever again now that I have money

>the, I wasn't really that good at school but I do have a shit ton of money look
Nah, no thanks I have a P.h.D

this
why would you wear modern-day work uniform if you do not need to work?

Shirt and tie isn't for people who've made it. It's for literal wagecucks who works an office job you retard. When you've made it you don't give a shit about what you wear

>the I never became a scientist and still work at a useless and unsatisfying hedgefund look of despair

Nice, over-achieve I an artificial environment, underachieve everywhere else

nope, it just means I'm smarter than you

A nice suit should be around 4-5k
you would need like 5 or 6
plus all the accessories

What’s your PhD in granny?

hedgefund cucks can make more money than scientists ever will lmao
science and engineering is a meme full of soyboy cucks that like to get screwed over

More than "big", you'd have to pick stable cryptos.

What amount of money? I'd say a bit more than enough to like a comfy life without having to work anymore. Something like 5-6 millions. But people that say "I'm rich and fuck poor people" is usually uneducated people with lots of inherited money, or rich parents, so I'd say... 15-20 millions.

this is the legit answer, wearing a tie is basically showing you have a leash that your jew boss owns and can drag you where he wants

just buy some cashmere pullovers and comfy pants that you can wear anywhere and fit, from jet set parties to underground concerts

This.

At least 90% of the crypto market cap doesn't exist as exchange liquidity, so if OP isn't one of the first ones out the door during the inevitable bank run, he's going to lose most of it, and then probably kill himself like the pathetic little soyboy shitcoiner he is.

Steve posts on Veeky Forums now?

Where you gonna wear that to?

Real rich people drive a Tesla wearing a hoodie

Soy

Only a faggot wannabe richfag would wear shit like that

that's the american dream?
man it's pathetic