NO ETHERDELTA! I REPEAT! NO ETHERDELTA YOU GOT FUCKED

ERC223 TOKENS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ETHERDELTA. I REPEAT. YOU CANNOT LIST AXPIRE ON ETHERDELTA.

PAJEETED

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/6zhagu/new_token_contract_erc223_vs_erc20/
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223
mashable.com/2017/12/21/etherdelta-hacked/#oW72dkcQ2qqi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/6zhagu/new_token_contract_erc223_vs_erc20/

Where are all the axpire faggots bragging about their instant 5x from ED now???

where you at boyos????

YOU GOT FUCKED

JUST LIKE I SAID

NO FUCKING EXCHANGE LISTINGS. NO TIMELINE.

THE FUD. IS. REAL.

lmao, dumbass chinks used an outdated erc token protocol

be happy if you are able to get your initial investment back when it launched on some backwater shit exchange like yobit or hitbtc lmao

nice play, VPN teenager

right....ok...
lets stay on topic

YOUR TOKENS ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no what will we do when we're stuck with kucoin, coss, bittrex, and binance
>fudding a token that hasn't even been released yet
we got a winner here, hopefully you fags got into ico

give me a source to the timeline of when they will be listed on exchanges?

>desperately trying to FUD to buy some bags for cheap

nah bro you'll buy our bags at x10 :^)

hahahahahaha
NO FUCKING ETHERDELTA
you dont even realize how bad this is

Can I get some comments from the fags who were bragging about listing this on etherdelta? How are you feeling right now?

You are honestly retarded if you think this won't be listed on an exchange. They are not legally allowed to comment - this is quite normal for ICOs.

The team holds tokens themselves so why wouldn't they want it listed?

Go back and shit in your street, pajeet.

yeah you're a huge homo and everyone who got into this ico will 10x before the superb owl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

EVERY FUCKING POST WAS BRAGGING ABOUT LISTING ON ETHERDELTA

NOW YOU HAVE REALIZED YOU CANNOT

THIS IS PRICELESS

have the axpire tokens been distributed yet? or are we still waiting

MFW you see a pajeet that didn't get into the ICO in time.

Userbase from etherdelta dropped like hell since the hacking incident anyway. I rather want them to get it on Binance first or something. Better than shit etherdelta.

what happened to your etherdelta listing? cant brag about that anymore?

so whats your exchange timeline anyway?

PAJEETED

Never once mentioned ED, lmao.

No credible ICO should have a timeline, as it's not even allowed by SEC securities laws and also sometimes NDAs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST LOOK AT THE TELEGRAM

ED gets bashed mercilessly on Veeky Forums now suddenly it’s a bad thing erc223 tokens can’t be listed in ED. WHICH FUCKING IS IT BIZTARDS

WE ARE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED
TOKEN INCOMPATIBLE

>Hurr Durr, EtherDelta is a good exchange.

It's not. Who gives a shit about it. Easy to get it listed on a real exchange. Same process as with any ERC20 token.

I don't get the appeal either with Etherdelta.

mashable.com/2017/12/21/etherdelta-hacked/#oW72dkcQ2qqi

flippers are getting blown the fuck out. btw you wont be seeing this on an exchange FOR MONTHS.

Lmao, I can actually smell your retardedness.

Keep pulling "facts" out of your ass. The whole "won't be listed for months" thing is pure, unadulterated FUD.

And buddy, please keep CAPITALIZING your LETTERS so that WE can SEE your DESPERATE attempts at FUD clearer.

oh ok cool. whats the timeline for exchange listing?

It was already known that the token launch was at the 22nd of march. But because the sale was done so fast, the team decided to push it to an earlier date.

But seems like suddenly people had different expectations and are crying over the fact that it cannot be listed on Etherdelta (which is btw, a shit exchange due to the recent hacking incident and people lost a fuckton of money there). I won't be visiting that exchange ever again.

But Suddenly, everone and their mom crying about it. Etherdelta is not a loss, it's a blessing.

besides, I enlisted myself on more ico's and those are going to get launched soon.

No credible ICO should have a timeline, as it's not even allowed by SEC securities laws and also sometimes NDAs.

Literally wrote this a few posts up. Do you have a source confirming they're not going to be listed for months, perhaps? No, you don't.

You can't keep criticizing them for not having a timeline when it's literally not allowed, retard.

You also shouldn't keep posting like a broken record, harping on about the whole "do you have a timeline?" and "where's the timeline?" when it's an obvious rhetorical question as it's there is none in place, for obvious goddamn reasons.

actually having a timeline is allowed. youre just not allowed to name certain exchanges. youre fucking stupid.

btw all credible coins DO give you a timeline on when to expect an exchange listing

please dont lie to me

I got PAJEETed for 0.2 ETH, not much but still

Oh no, you mean to tell me our upgraded technology won't work on a slow, expensive platform with outdated technology? What ever shall we do?

Thank god, this will be listed on better exchanges. Were you late for the sale you mongoloid pajeet?

"If your PS4 games are so great, how come you can't play them on PS1?! A-HA! Checkmate!"

Oh god he created a new thread to fud AXP and he still thinks teams have an exchange timeline, ahahahahaha fuck off Pajeet.

Haven't seen this much FUD surrounding a coin since Request's ICO. Bullish.

But that tanked...

It went x20. Still up x10 and will make another run once mainnet is released.

No, they're not. The legal issue arises from using Exchanges as a part of the marketing scheme, i.e. having it public that you are going to be listed on anything at all, not just any specific exchange.

>FALLING FOR ANOTHER PAJEET SCAM LIKE UFR AND CFD

you fucking retard

you can say "ya we're gonna list by the end of the month" without giving out more information

i have seen it done many many many times

you retard. i love people like you who try to sound smart but are in fact stupid as fuck

they have said they'll list soon, though...

are you dumb?

soon can mean anything. 1 month, 2months, 6 months.
how soon?

The original agreement was end of march but the CEO said they'll push that up due to ICO selling so fast. (ico was supposed to end 03/22)

so..soon.

Yes, if you're closed to US investors and the SEC. This ICO wasn't, meaning that they have to comply with US SEC laws, i,e, not fucking using the promise of exchanges as advertisement. They can, however, announce when they have actually been listed somewhere.

Did you lose your brain somewhere along the way, or did you just never have it to begin with?

That's good for me
Fuck etherdelta, go buy it on kucoin at x50 instead
COMFYYYYY

well obviously my brain is bigger than yours since i didn't invest in axpire. enjoy your scam.

This desu desu

Who the fuck brags about listing on ED? Every coin gets listed there, if anything this makes Axpire even more special and hard to obtain. Roger Ver delivers :)
Stay salty now you have to buy on Kucoin @ x50 instead of x3 on etherdelta launch day.

it's shit but I have made a ton of money on ED, lots of hidden moon missions on there

Not denying the great money you can make there, but it's too risky due to the way they handled that hacking incident. You guys have been warned.

ico fags btfo

no, sorry queers you dont deserve free money just for signing up to a fucking email list

>muh value

no ico fags, your shitcoin has no value and you just lost all of your momentum

Nice one. You just lost the entire argument with that message. I point by point dispelled all your FUD, and you resorted to using namecalling as your final argument.

Well done, Mr. Pajeet.

OP, can you leave some means of contacting you, so I can notify you when I've gone 10x?

>he missed the ICO

ED sucks anyway, I can stand that fucking exchange and am glad that it'll hit something better first.

why the FUCK did they use shitty erc223 WHEN THE TOKENS DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING
GOD, I JUST GOT BANNED FROM TELEGRAM FOR ASKING THAT

pretty obvious these people don't know what they're doing. sad

Erc223>erc20

>"MOM, WHY ARE THEY USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND NOT THE OLDEST ONE!!!"

>biz shits on the coin which is not even distributed after ICO
Easiest x100 in my life

what do you want? we can't sell anyway for you to buy low

if ethereum is ever to become mainstream, all icos will use ecr 223, its the future

WTF AxPIRE WAS JUST HACKED
KYS DOCUMENTS, ACCOUNT BALANCES STOLEN

NT.

what discord channel shill group are you part of?
literally if someone is shilling this hard, you know there's some jewish trickery going on. nobody got hacked, nobody ran away with the money. the only possible problem is ecr 223 and etherdelta. Even then, its a good thing that it uses ecr 223, its the future: money doesn't get lost and it has other benefits too. its like thunderbolt on macbook pros, its a pain in the asshole, but everyone will adapt to it

i got in feels good man/confy