This is bitcoin with a 4 day interval.Look at the lower part, that is the original bitcoin chart...

This is bitcoin with a 4 day interval.Look at the lower part, that is the original bitcoin chart. Look at the middle again and see the upper part, that is the same chart but flipped horizontally and vertically. These two charts eventually intersect, so don't be fooled - the original chart is the one that hangs above the flipped chart at the right section. Same for the left section.

This means the the only part that corresponds to the same point in time is the exact middle, all other parts corresponds to the exact opposite points in time. Remember that the chart going forwards is "incomplete" compared to the chart going backwards, which is why the lower chart to the right is longer. So I wonder, I know this is not exactly 1:1 obviously, but is it not eerily symmetrical? How can it be symmetrical - and dare I say beautiful, to this extent? The entire thing composes of head and should patterns, which repeats the same movements it did several days ago. The only thing that looks particularly out of shape is the run to 12.8k yesterday.

>>/trash/

lay off the adderall

Its simple and something I've noticed with alts. The whales have bots and they can switch them from suppress to moon.

I feel like this is one of those moments where in a cosmic sense something enormous has happened but because of our limited perception as humans we can only see this graph and scratch our monkey heads

I suspect that there are a lot more of there out there on bitcoin, I just stumbled upon this. This type of symmetry would be rare I'd think.

brainlet
looks beautiful

I see two penises, the right one upside down, locked in some sort of battle with electricity coming out of their tips

If that is the case, could it mean that the whales organizes their attacks at set times? Perhaps they could be mapped?

I actually noticed a gigantic sell wall on bitmex yesterday, it wasn't logical to be that huge. People still wanted to buy but the value couldn't rise thanks to these gigantic walls. Only a huge entity or collection of entities could set up walls that big. Once they removed the walls the moon to 12.8k happened, which doesn't correlate to the opposite point in time. What if the whale manipulation are the "mutations" and the rest is a natural flow?

it's symmetrical because you are using the same graph ? have you thought about that?

You don't seem to understand, you'd be right to criticize me if i simply flipped it vertically, but i also flipped it HORIZONTALLY. Isn't the fact that you've mistaken it for a simple vertical flip fairly amazing?

how to test it myself?

>When I look at the clouds sometimes they look like other things

1. Find any extreme low on the btc chart (for example the dip to 9k that happened recently, the one in my OP
2. Make sure extreme low is in the center
3. Copy the chart (I use GIMP magic wand to select and cut it out)
4. Flip it horizontally and vertically
5. Place the low points opposite to each other
6. Connect them

This is another example that could work, the dip to 11.2k couple days ago

Upper chart is the original chart.
Lower chart is the original chart up to the point of hitting 9, and then a mirrored.

Do it with Heiken Ashi. Because they are less noisy.

hold on

This is a projection of bitcoin as a whole, naturally it loses accuracy over time but I believe the low point of 7-8k to be correct

What the fuck, that's amazing.

So hold on, this is huge if true. Does this mean you just figured out how the bots "think"?

I know there is manipulation involved, without a shred of doubt. It's definitely kept a pattern of resisting crashes below 13-14k. I've always thought of it as an underlying psychological thing. The people running the bots would know about this and use it to their advantage, the same thing can be observed on similar runs that bitcoin has had in the past when it had much less volume traded(pic, bitcoin in 2015). Notice how key points fit together even weeks between each other, and that the high fits together near perfectly with the low point.

Look at the pic and pretend that the high point was or lower higher, it would not fit together with the low point. Same if the low point was higher, or lower.

Woops. Here it is.

what the fuck, delete this thread now before the jews kill you for knowing too much

This is actually really interesting but the question is OP, how do I make some money from this?

Personally I'll try following my own chart. Granted my method works I'm going to buy the dip at 7-8k and either hold it or sell high depending on further projection. The dips you see between 7k until now could be skipped, so I wouldn't trust them too much.

I dont know what to say desu

spend a few hours looking at the order book on finex, btc is just being pumped and dumped all day by bots. So if you are a day trader learn how they pump and dump and take advantage of it. if you are a thinking long term just hold and walk away because btc is going to 50k and above.

Also if anyone wants to form a group to daytrade btc based on TA, patterns and market psychology, reply with a throwaway email and we will form a discord or slack

I'd love to, I daytrade btc for a living.
[email protected]

As you can see the pump to 20k is rather dramatic, but the accuracy is proportionate to the amount of information you feed the method. Albeit I believe it will trend towards that in some fashion.

so it seems it'll go to 13.5k twice before dropping to the low low

It could, but as I said it could skip those pumps as well. The method is best used to find the absolute low from an absolute high, and your belief in the absolute low should be as strong as your belief in the absolute high.