My trading bot made me lose $40k in 16 minutes

Guess I'm back to wagecucking again.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

It got stuck in an infinite loop where it traded $5k OMG every 30 seconds at 10% over the price.
I want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/rahulsinhabspr/web-designer-and-coder?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=2&ref_ctx_id=c5849e61-a05e-49d4-9e60-3de7e5812c7a&funnel=fe3fa69d-4eef-4b68-b0f1-6849472a0ac5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre supposed to run simulations before you use real money

stupid

Fuck

owned

How do I simulate without money?

lmao retarded

I only give my bot $500 dollars... and then when it doubles it I cash out that extra $500, and repeat.. You have to run simulations on how you have your settings set to make sure it doesn't make bad choices.

You fucking idiot don't use a bot this is what happens

Bots are supposed to be made by 32 highly trained virgins. Little user with his 2 months in Java is going to build something with a million flaws

And then even after that, you only give it a little money. You make that bitch work the corner to earn more that it can gamble.

>he fell for the crypto trading bot meme

Cool, that's why my bot was able to buy cheap OMG thanks OP

Are you serious? I would have just put a pause condition if it was making so much loss

>the Veeky Forums trading bot

I bought the bot from fiverr, i didnt check the code until afterwards

Yeah this ain't true. So you started with 5k from the very start on an untested bot, which you again bought from fiverr. Not buying it man.

i dont know how to code and it was $80 on fiverr

Let me guess it burned through 2000 transactions in a matter of minutes?

I haven't used Fiverr so I don't know how, but bash that guy there. Report him, do what you can to trash his credibility.

this is literally me especially with tron i followed this chart to a T

nice just lost 100k

How long does it take to double it? You're using TA indicators?

You honestly expected that someone who needs money from fiverr.com could write a bot that generated passive income 24/7?

Deserv for using bot

Jesus

Link to bot on fiverr or larp

the thing about bots is, computers just can't think as effectively as humans atp. the market is far too complex. i've seen bots that earn DOLLARS, but i've never seen one that could outdo bitcoin's rise between october-december.
so if you just look at dollars, they're positive. but if you compare to where you'd be if you just held it in bitcoin (let alone traded like a professional daytrader), you're only positive when it' tanking

fiverr.com/rahulsinhabspr/web-designer-and-coder?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=2&ref_ctx_id=c5849e61-a05e-49d4-9e60-3de7e5812c7a&funnel=fe3fa69d-4eef-4b68-b0f1-6849472a0ac5

Scammed by pajeet

Litterally got scammed.
Why the fuck do you think it was a good idea to trust thousands to some dude who just joined in 2018 for 80 bucks

Except if you're dealing with large sums of money or low volume coins your real trades can effect the outcome of the market which a simulation can't replicate

come on buddy at least make your larping believable

how crazy would it be if the bot sold to the guy who wrote the code. that would be a damn fine scam.

Sauce on bot plz good sir

You paid $80 to pajeet and expected a functioning trading bot in return? How fucking retarded can you be. Literally go kill yourself

>How do I simulate without money?

I REALLY hope you are baiting.
Dear god scammed by a fucking pajeet.

jahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
lololllolololoooooll

$5k every 30 seconds for 16 minutes is $160k

>itp: peak skiddie

If you'd designed the bot yourself or had some semblance of a technical background, you'd know better than to run a trading bot without extensive testing with simulated money first.