My rich in laws asked me what coin they should invest in but i know jack shit about it...

My rich in laws asked me what coin they should invest in but i know jack shit about it. help me out guys what do i tell them.

VEN dammit

ETH LINK ADA NAS NEO XRB XMR
BTC BCH VEN

10% each.

BCC

just bitcoin and ethereum
the safest move, and the least likely to get them mad at you if the whole market crashes again

woah

Ven
Rlc
Neo
Kmd
Drgn
Pbl
Icx (to some extent)
Sky

Nuls or BCPT

dont. if it tanks they'll blame you and never forgive. also holy hell that picture is maximum cringe.

For big investments, BTC, ETH.
For smaller ones ADA and RLC are fairly sound, ANT if you're feeling adventurous.

ETH, VEN, XLM and maybe some bitcoin if you want

shill them a mining operation

Safest alts with plenty of potential are VEN and RLC - VEN being less risky than RLC.

Or just tell them to invest in Ethereum because you can buy it on coinbase and shit

BNTY how is this even a question

100% XMR

It's the only one of these shitcoins with any practical use. Long after the bubble bursts and everything else has gone to 0, criminals will be using XMR to buy drugs and child sex slaves, launder money and evade taxes.

How much ETH for the little one?

Quote from the website.
>Monero is not based on Bitcoin. It is based on the CryptoNote protocol. Bitcoin is a completely transparent system, where people can see exactly how much money is being sent from one user to another. Monero hides this information to protect user privacy in all transactions. It also has a dynamic block size and dynamic fees, an ASIC-resistant proof of work, and a tail coin emission, among several other changes.

Bitcoin is for all its faults, anonymous already, so what the hell do they mean?

Unironically all-in on STRAT.

AGI - SingularityNET
Worth a look if you believe AI is the future

Do not give investing advice to family. It doesn't end well.

Bitcoin is not anonymous. No names are attached to wallets it's true but it's very easy to associate a wallet to a person if you have the power of law enforcement on your side. Transactions are completely visible, so it's pretty difficult to remain anonymous with Bitcoin. With Monero all transactions and wallets are hidden so payments can't be traced to an individual wallet.

BEEEETCONNEECCHHHHTTT

This.

What does it do for transaction speed?
Sorry but i haven't researched i yet, I'm taking a look at ADA right now.

All in DBC

I'm not super keen on the details. Something like 20 minutes for full confirmation. It's the only anonymous coin people take seriously which is enough for me to invest in it. Darknet built crypto, and will still be there long after the bubble has burst.

All right, guess I'll check it out.

Good luck user. I don't think it's a moon coin but I do think it probably has the best long term outlook of anything besides ETH.

Bitcoin cash*

Bitcoin core is doomed

NEO

VEN

all in ETH. safest option really.

That too

UFR
>low marketcap
>responsive developers
>realistic roadmap
>great whitepaper
>alpha release soon