Fontas just texted me. Inside sources say that litecoin is about to go 1000x...

Fontas just texted me. Inside sources say that litecoin is about to go 1000x. Whales are going to exit bitcoin and go all in on litecoin.

Don't say I didn't warn you all. This is a little hint from old school crypto whales.

Nice. I'll be able to make it with my 5 ltc then.

ok

I baghold 100 litecoins, fucking take me to the moon senpai. i genuinely believe this WILL happen at SOME POINT

just bought 100k

I can confirm there's atleast 10 groups looking to pump and dump this tomorrow.

post text or fuck off bch bagholder

He's an old school crypto whale

It's been too steady these past couple days. Same with trx. Hardly budged either direction

those are rookie numbers. You need to bring those up.

Yeah I wish I bought more when I did but it's too late to even buy a while coin for me.

Don't say I didn't warn everyone here, but remember when litecoin moons, it moons hard.

ya, I can't wait for the tears when 1 bch = 1 ltc. The wojacks are going to be glorious. LTC is the real bitcoin cash.

What's your target sell

Just shut the fuck up you cunt.

Post text instead of fegging around noob

$4000

7% at each 200 dollar increase.

litecoin already just fucking mooned

however low you think it fucking is prepare yourself for 1/3 or 1/2 what it is now!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

love it when bag holders set up fake buy walls to drive the price and noobs scream buy buy buy. Like pottery.

Any proofs? Instead of just words without coverage?

Let's just say that mETH had it's time at #2 and people with money are pissed at btc futures. There is going to be a massive shift the next two weeks in market cap all into litecoin. Atomic swaps and the fact it is trusted and the most relied on currency to transfer funds makes it invaluable. Bitcoin will always be a store of value, but litecoin is the one true currency. It's value will be astronomical and unbelievable

litecoin is just another gookcoin

Just sold all my ltc's

Checked - The digits speak truth! 20 ltc holder reporting in.

So you think it is going up or down? Slightly confused by your wording.

Just to confirm, some announcements?

your shitcoin is dead, lightning, atomic swaps, even bcash are all going to kill litecoin.

so yeah, i wouldn't be surprised to see one final mega pump before miners and whales exit it for good.

You guys don't have any proof of your words, you just say shit to sell your shitty coin.

This guy gets it.

Funtas died last month

rip

please go up please go up please go up pleasy

1000x = 200'000 per coin... user, i don't believe you

Don't get me wrong i would love this i have a small holding of LTC but come on now LTCs is possibly limited to $4000 max after that were talking about the overall market cap of cryptos well in excess of a couple of trillion. Again i can see this happening but in the next week, no.

Back to sleep.

There are better coins than litecoin, so why invest in it?

Such as

i bought £1k when it dipped to $150 got 8.6 from it, i assume and i suspect correctly that it will hit ath again, at $400-500, if i sell back, i will make 2k. whats wrong with this?

Don't forget to say good night to Charlie

Are u me?

if you sell 8.6ltc and make 3k, i suspect we are one in the same, spoopy

I sold my LTC bags when it was at $288 a while back.

I fell for whalebro meme. I do believe things are on the up and up but also would encourage you to have a look at AGI.

I won't shill it on Veeky Forums again.

just make it drop back to 200 so i can get in first and i'll buy 100k

textbook reverse head and shoulders

Come on then, when will it hit 4k?

in about 20 minutes.

scammconnect x1000 in next few hours, dont say i didnt warn you

Hitlerdubs confirms! Buy buy buy!!!!

This coin will gradually go down 20x. There is zero reason to invest in this.

Keep saying that every fucking day and may be you will see it in your dreams retard.

why buy LTC when VTC is just a better version

Nigger liar OP I just bought 1k LTC fuck you

STFU Pajeet. Fucking indian scum

HERE WE GO BOYS STRAP THE FUCK IN

Nigga 95% of the people here weren't even around during the Fontas days, fucking oldfags i swear to god.

kill yourself retard. just another segwit-enabled shitcoin you have to shill to ensure that uncensorable money is inaccessible to the common people.

I think Fontas is busy dealing with DACA right now

What's this? An intelligent plan on Veeky Forums?
user, pls go

Make my 10 LTC into $100k pls OP

Got dumped like a bitch every time it tried to go up lol

I think $2,500 is even an aggressive estimate in my opinion.

I'm getting off this ride. I'm gonna cash in my 4 coins today take my profits and buy myself some materials for a summer project.

It is nice to know that there is something going on in your life than just crypto user