RLC, XRB, ADA or VEN, if you want to put 1000$ on a coin?

RLC, XRB, ADA or VEN, if you want to put 1000$ on a coin?

XLM - imminent 3x for this shitcoin

ven
ven
ven
Ven
VEN
VEN
> VEN
> VEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VEN is the only coin you listed that will exist in 1 year..so

Id say VEN but I would tell you to wait until its not ATH. Also consider ICX soon since theyre close to breaking ATH again.

ICX!

UFR

why?

ADA, obviously. But also RLC massive.

RLC. Easy choice.

Taking financial advice from biz.

It hasn’t been relentlessly shilled by pajeets here for days now. It’s stable at fiddy. It’s well known. It’s being quietly accumulated. Moon imminent. I’ve already got a sell order in around 0.0013 ETH

If you have only 1000 go for the smallest marketcap, RLC, those are all good coins though.

99% of Veeky Forums says ADA will not do anything

1% of Veeky Forums says HODL

If you do your own research you'll see that not only is ADA a good long term investment but that 99% of Veeky Forums has no clue what they're talking about and they just meme stupid shit

If you had listened to Veeky Forums 4 months ago you'd have lost a lot of money on BEECONNEC

ADA is the sleeping giant of 2018, get in before the 2nd quarter

XLM MOON

How does railblocks handle its transactions?

$500 XRB
$500 VEN

Hold for two-three months

D Y O R

RLC obviously. Its literally undervalued right now. Everything else is inflated including ven

RLC
VEN is massively shilled rn which makes me nervous about it.

You’d be dumb not to go all into VEN. It’s the Goldilocks of Cryptos
1. National level partnership with China thus immune to any bans that are imminent
2. Partnerships with more companies than you can keep track of
3. DAPP platform, RFID chips implanted in a majority of Chinese products, fast transaction times and high speed. Proof of stake for passive income.
4. ADA is a massive circle jerk, and XRB is a one trick pony. Don’t be a noVenner op

I am but I have limited time. If it's bullshit and someone has researched it already then I'd kindly ask them to explain it, if nothing else for the sake of altruistic benefit.

ACT

Hahahaha you’re going to be sad in a couple weeks. Do some damn research and the shilling will make sense.

at these prices? req

>website starts off in Chinese, doesn't detect your language
>business gobbeldygook everywhere
>no link to whitepaper readily available
>90% of marketing material is stock photos and people on stage evangelizing the project instead of information
I'm not saying it's bad, but those are incredible red flags for me.
Also where's the github?

Yea RLC seems high risk high reward with it being incredibly low market cap. VEN is low risk medium reward. Both good coins. And rofl at VEN being over inflated

ADA or RLC?

Already have XRB VEN.