You have been warned. Don't come crying

We're not fucking selling.

I'm all in icx/ven

In other words, fuck btc

enjoy your ratio losses

kek. zoom out already

thank you OP. just exited my alts.

thanks just bought 100k

haha, you're going to regret that if BTC starts a bull run.

Just in case you're new and not just retarded: when btc moons everyone sells their alts and all the money flows to btc, crashing alts.

Pretty comfy here

>overbought indicators all around

Yah OK user

Nice. I have a couple alts i have my eye on that i'd like to pick up on sale.

that's great, but this is another bear trap. btc will continue to dip for another week or so

source: i work at bitcoin

>TAfags calling for new highs

Time to sell back into alts, boyos!

>740666▶
>>overbought indicators all around
>Yah OK user

>not above 70 RSI

OK

nah, there's still plenty of time to make money

couple of days at least

>RSI at 63 overbought
Yah OK user

Fuck the King - his reign is over.

The Prince has declared mutiny along with all of his supporters.

ETH
ZCL (BTCP)
VEN
WTC
XLM
OMG

Just about every alt is outperforming BTC dude.

I think the days of BTC moons slaughtering alts might be over. That’s the real development we should all be watching.

are you fucking kidding me OP? this shit is going down hard. this is merely a bull correction from the last dip.

As I said, don't come crying. BTC always wins, because there is no USD pairs for alts so when they go down people need to sell them for BTC.

It already rose to $12,976 up to $13K right now
Stay mad your buy zone won't get hit any time soon

>just broke fib line, higher lows for 3 days

OK

Ahahah no thanks.
Also all in with VEN/ICX.
Ratio losses my ass, because I stuck with these coins my BTC ratio has 8x and counting.

I don't know what will happen nor do I have an opinion.

However, your chart just "assumes" it has to follow the channels. This implies that you think it will go down forever... You do realise it's going to break the channel at some point?

It's equally likely that it breaks upwards now as it is likely that it breaks upwards after the next dip.

>15 minutes

I go with down because of the tether printing today

Wait 5 days newfag, we'll be talking about BTC in the $9k range

No I don't think it will go down forever but if you don't think we're still overbought you're deluding yourself. Most retracements see price stabilizations of ~65% post ATH which means BTC floor is between $6-$8k. Price is pumping right now because we just dumped 35% over the past week and people are swing trading the bull correction.

if btc doesnt break 13.2k this thing will crash screenshot this

I can't because I bought my alts just before the dip and none of them have returned to their old price

Yes yes we all see the giant sell wall on GDAX

NO BTC PLEASE, WAIT A BIT. I WANT SOME MORE GAINS

Yeah "if".
Then it doesn't and alts go for another run.
You can't just go back to btc everytime some meme lines say it'll go up or down or you'll miss the real profit.
I learnt it the hard way now I don't care about small dips in sat value, it always go back full force.

>ta can predict korean FUD

Nice larp, mate!

btc is going ti trade sideways for a couple of weeks user. alts are the place to be right now, take profit for when btc goes on its real run sometime feb or slightly before

>CME futures on Jan 26
>Chinese new year on top of that
Uh oh, shit's gonna be a bloodbath

unironically want it to go here for a very fucking healthy correction from december. then moonshot from 8k to 20k over the coming months

You know how I know this is tether faked run and not organic normie growth?

Gdax is trading at slightly less than other exchanges. When it's organic normie gdax trades at more than other exchanges cause that's where the money comes from.

Take it for what it's worth, but this is vapor

a fuck load of resistance that it probably won't break at these volumes

Stupid question, but how do I get the volume integrated in the chart. Is this an indicator I should add?

volume profile indicator, you need a pro account for it

low volume weekend scam tether pump

see you at 8K

Thanks!

This. Even if you don't believe the tether pumps the volume just isn't there to keep going. Chinks are selling off in preparation for Chinese New Year and CME futures contracts expire next week.

I could just as easily say Chinks are buying their family and loved ones BTC. Which would explain why BTC goes up during Chink daytime.

Lool another "watch out btc is coming" post. Its not making any more significant rises you losers.

Clif High?

That's not how beartraps work

i don't have that kind of money to be making any real gains from btc

If you look at what happened in January in the past years you'll see that is simply not the case.

BTCs January crash came earlier and harder than usual and we are recovering.

>if btc doesn't hit 11500 it's gonna crash
>if btc doesn't hit 12500 it's gonna crash
>if btc doesn't hit 13500 it's gonna crash
I've been reading this on tradingview and different telegram groups. Just move on, accept you sold too early already. It happens. TAfags are super annoying sometimes.

Autists attempt to find patterns when viewing the world and then attempt to make the world conform to their expectations and show intense cognitive dissonance when this doesn't work.

dumbass

nice just bought 100k

>Chinese New Year
Didn't affect the market negatively in the past, when after the January dip it always went to recover through end of January and February.