One more 100M tether print out of thin air, IM SELLING

> Don't be blinded by greed, Tether is fucking this shit up, don't cry and commit suicide when it crashes to 3k.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USDT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>500mm printed in 4 days
lol i dun see nuffin wrong lmao ur wurse than no-coiner we wuz buildin a central bank and shiz

we have the dollars we just wont SHOW them hehe

More demand = more printing.

Holding 600k tether right now. I love this coordinated FUD who doesn't understand basic supply demand.

>Inbefore exit scam talk.
Just for my interest: Do you get paid by Jibrel or bitfinexed for every thread or every post?

>wasssa wasssa wassssaaaaappppppp bitfffiinnneeeeeeeeee

Just for my interest, do you think there is an equal amount of liquidity to back each Tether they print

the shitcoin holders are getting desperate

You're going to lose it all.

There's not a bigger demand fucking retard.

No person with such amount of money is that stupid, so you either don't have 600k at all or you have irreversible brain damage and you are just playing with inheritance money.

all coins mooning

'' more demand ''

tether has 2 bi dollarinos

basic supply demand

when bc dips it'll be hell nigger and you'll deserve it

Yeah I've been following Tether for a while and now it seems like they're not even hiding it anymore, printing more money than the Federal Reserve, lmfao.

Surely Tether printing should be correlated with a BTC drop, but it's the exact opposite.

I've cashed out a percentage of my holdings and will only invest more once I can see the true prices not Tether pumped artificial ones, the rest of my holdings is just yolo, so whatever.

>tether FUD threads are back in style

Can't wait for the run above and beyond $15k.

Would be one of the easiest things. If you understand that tether is exchanged for BTC / ETH etc and those are paired with fiat, then you would understand that backing them is fucking easy. On top of that they have fucking fee earnings which are disgustingly high. Just check out the bitfinex volume alone and who knows what the deals with other exchanges is for using USDT.

Someone told me the exact same thing while i was in tether before the China FUD in october. What happened?

more than 10 big volume exchanges are trading actively Tether man
just think about that huge demand on tether
im not a fan of tether but i dont think its a scam or something like that either

ya cuz u know crypto isnt a international phenomenon being gobbled up by every major country in the world or anything - stay broke burger keep believing the tether FUD and sell your coins to the chinks while your at it, they gonna butt rape you soon anyway

Ok I won't, thanks. I will be laughing my ass off though when we break 30k because of this.

This is your daily reminder that

>The amount of Tethers printed are about $2bn
>Over 75% are held in exchange wallet and not even in circulation except for short term trades
>total crypto market cap is over $600bn which means even if Tether is vapor it is a small drop in the bucket compared to the market

inb4 marketcap is a meme

So you think because all coins are mooning the demand for tether would drop? You don't might take in account that people profit take after random moons and don't wanna cash out? Fuck Veeky Forums will stay poor forever. Peace out. The average IQ in this thread is below the nigger IQ

Tether is being used by millions of people. who fucking cares

I'm pretty sure to keep the scam going they'll have to print roughly 300,000,000 to 400,000,000, more. They're printing at an exponential rate and btc is gonna trade sideways to down as the shit coins moon again, the bear trap we we're just got bigger because tether is inflating the price.

I've been here for days jumping from thread to thread trying to warn any user who will listen to get the fuck out and save their money. I knew it was hopeless when I started to be called a paid shill.

what will happen to crypto when this shit crashes?

there so many self-righteous and edgy intellectuals on this board now, the redditing is so fucking obvious I can't pretend you aren't here anymore. you fuckers probably make up 50% of us.
>'ponzi'
>tether hate
>being psuedo-logical
>paranoia
>actually cashing out
>'im experienced'
>'dude', 'bro'

the spineless betas clogging up this board don't actually understand what the fuck they're saying.
they're scared, dumb and try to justify their risk being involved in crypto by constantly fudding it.
Seriously bizrealis don't listen to these faggots we havent for years and look where we are now.
they can stay poor. sage them when you see them. this is OUR board.

You really think those millions of dollars flowed directly into BTC naturally in a descending market? It's vapor.

the demand of tether is actually a sign of people trying to cash out. which triggers the printer which pumps the market and people are going back to btc

Are you waiting for another correction or what?

same user

there's still a lot of big money that wants to get out before the crash, so if you have the balls you can ride the last few pumps. look at the coins that have been accumulated by whales, VEN, ICX etc. I feel sorry for the ppl who are about to drop their life earnings in WAN if it releases before the crash

only invested what i could afford to lose. even if its all gone, i had fun bros. itll only hurt a little

pls don't talk like this i am getting fucking scared about this. just don't talk about it and everything will be fine.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with this as long as they just use it as "reserves"

Market cap isn't a meme, you just don't understand it. 2 billion in tether can raise the market cap of bitcoin exponentially higher than 2 billion, and if you don't understand how that works you should take a step back and try and figure out basic economic theory before you open your mouth again.

>less than 2 billion tether are responsible for a 600 billion marketcap

You suck at math plus you are mentally & financially retarded.

Please tell me how that works. I’ve heard 3 different arguments over the last couple of days and each was more hilarious than the last

You are retarder as fuck, they are just pumping btc to keep this whole shitshow going.

it's the accurate situation tho

But you don't actually know if they're backed by liquidity, right?

why has there be to be a dollar for every tether i dont get it
people dont even cash out tether to usd they transfer to eth or some shit first

u dont evne undesstand this whole Tether problem other than some Veeky Forums shill saying its going to crash the bubble

literal fucking retards

With a lot of USDT hitting the market I could imagine a lot of BTC/ETH owners wanting to get some(or a lot).
I'm gonna tether up now instead of waiting until it's too late.

You're holding 6k real value dollar at best, you're going to learn in the hardest way.

>I'm selling to USD which is backed by anything

>implying the dollar has any value
>implying gold isn't overvalued as hell

So what are you "cashing out" to?

the problem is 1 Tether ≠ 1 USD

so a billion Tether > billion USDs

where is the fraction * 1 billion worth of USDs coming from?

I'm new to crypto and went all in on the tether memecoin since its all you faggots talk about but the price never fucking goes above or below a dollar what the fuck is going on here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

this isnt backed by anything but bitfinex stack of bitcoins which they use to let you cash out small amounts at a time keeping the fractal reserve running. so people cashing out in tether and going back in btc are actually pumping the market

until the btc price drops so far that the bitfinex stack is so low they cant give you anything anymore and they 404

a billion in buying power gobbles up available supply driving the available price per coin up because of liquidity. Market cap is this price per coin, and follow me here, multiplied by TOTAL available supply. It's a theoretical number that equates to what you would have if you had every coin on the planet.

Market cap is a bullshit metric in crypto, don't pay attention to it. A mere 15 million volume trading can send btc market cap skyrocketing.

I can buy food, housing, and anything I want with USD. I'd be hard-pressed to find a place that doesn't accept cash.

yup this is why he stated the situation correctly

YOU FUCKING SON OF BITCHES
just watch

Printing Tether during crashes is a logical thing because people are going into fiat/USDT.

Do I think USDT is "backed" by anything? No
Does it really matter? No

Will it crash. Maybe, BUT YOU ASSHOLES AREN'T A REAL HELP. YOU'RE EITHER FUDDING ASSHOLES WHO WANNA BRING THIS MARKET DOWN OR YOU'RE DUMB AS HELL. The whole financial system builds on trust and there are MANY problems but bankers and politicians don't run around and scream because a crash could happen. They try to get through the shit with as little damage as possible and so should you OP.

this site leaves out bitfinex which trades 100% in USDT.

lmao

Everybody safe who locked in at $1 on da nano ledger.

Crypto gets accepted in more and more places each day. What's your point?

USD isn't backed by anything and a coordinated bankrun could ruin the whole system.

Supply and demand. The fact I need to explain this says it all, people defending tether literally do not understand economics. If you look at ANY ORDERBOOK EVER, you will notice it isn't linear. The formula for market cap is (circulating supply x last traded price). This means if tomorrow, everyone decided to sell BTC at 20k, BTC's MC just went up more than a hundred billion without the need for a single new dollar being put into the market. So new printed tether can push up the price as far as the current marketbooks will allow. There is no accountant in the sky tallying dollars spent and adjusting the price to that level.

Some FUD could bring down gold too. Trust is build slowly but can be disrupted within weeks.

>people are going into fiat/usdt

no they are going into usdt, then they print more which pumps the market

Your close but your missing a big piece - buying a coin does not “gobble” the supply, the circulating supply always remains the same it just changes from one hand to the other.

Price = Mcap/circ supply. If one coin is purchased for say $1000 (price) the Mcap increases by $1000 but the supply remains the same. This puts an increased pressure for the next coin being sold to be higher in price. Again supply remains the same as it always hasn’t been because the coin isn’t destroyed, it’s just in another persons hand. Regardless, $1000 in new money just entered the market.

>50% correction
>huge crashes all this week
>tether didn't even flinch

And it's not even tether who matters, it's the supply of USDT in exchanges.

So you’re implying that people will just decide out of nowhere to buy way above fair market price? Sure bro

i wonder what the liberals who went to crypto think of a printing fractional reserve institution prepping prices

USD isn't backed by anything? What happened to the countries who tried to go against the petrodollar?

Without getting into whatever fair market price means, yes, people sometimes issue buy orders way crazy slippage, usually to run a concerted pump and dump scheme.

buy OMNI. omni layer is the protocol layer of bitcoin which is responsible for the creation of tethers. it is the future. if you're mad because of tether production, imagine how mad you're going to be when every single national currency is a digital token like Tether? hahaha. buy omni now, or stay poor, cucks. it's price is so low right now (hasn't pumped in a long time).

You’re* btw. Hate it when I do that

What the fuck do you think determines market price? Jesus Christ you can't even handle the most simple fucking hypothetical scenario, how am I supposed to explain the market to you. You know what? If you want to understand how markets work, go read a fucking book.

Fair market price = Mcap/circ supply

Admittedly markets are irrational but I don’t believe there are enough stupid people on the planet to put in buy orders for $20k when you can get it on any other exchange for $12k. Yes there are instances where exchanges will be a few hundered or even thousand off but supply/demand invites buy orders in the low price exchanges and sell orders in the high price exchanges until the market reaches the equilibrium fair market price

>Crypto gets accepted in more and more places each day. What's your point?
My point is that right now, I could go to any store in the country, and find people willing to sell me things in exchange for USD. Hell, I could go to most countries and find people willing to barter for USD. I can't say the same for crypto. I live in a major city. If I picked 100 random stores, how many of them would let me pay for something in crypto?

You're right that the USD isn't unshakeable and people could find ways to fuck the value of USD, but if that happens, pretty much everyone would be fucked.

You see for an explanation of market pricing

>If one coin is purchased for say $1000 (price) the Mcap increases by $1000
nobody can be this stupid. It's (circulating supply x last traded price). If you knew how to do math, you would realize what you said is equivilant to going full retard. am I just gettting trolled? Do you people actually think this shit?

you see
for how you are literally retarded

I meant gobble as in supply and demand available for sale, which dictates local price. I know the coin stays in circulating supply, but isn't necessarily available for immediate sale. Meaning someone has to pay more to get the next available for sale, driving the price up. Am I still missing something?

Price determines market cap, not the other way around, Jesus. Stop paying attention to mcap in crypto, it's a fucking bogus metric.

You have that backwards. Market cap is an extension of market price. Market price effects market cap, not the other way around.

Sell into jcash when its out

I would bet my entire stack that most people in this space are as economically retarded and Dunning-Kruger afflicted as , which should probably be just as concerning as the possible situation with tether.

mmmm nono no no no

Ok let’s use both equations then

1000 (Mcap) = $100 (price) x 10 (coins)

Now if one coin was purchased $100 enters the market

$1100 (Mcap) / 10 (circ supply) = $110 (new price)
Or
$110 (price) * 10 (circ supply) = $1100 (mcap)

See how that works?

what's up with tether FUD happening here?

What fud? You really think Tether is backed by something? lmao

Circulating supply (10) x last traded price (100) = a mc of 1000. If someone purcheses another coin at 10, the equation doesnt change, it's still 10x100=1000. If simply trading the coin increased the market cap, anyone could infinitely inflate any market cap just by trading the same money/coin back and forth over and over. Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

That is not how it works AT ALL!

Your condescending attitude only makes your retardation more hilarious. You can increase the mcap without new money entering the system just by having coins switch hands at different prices.

Here here! I don't believe the fundamental assumption behind tether FUD is sound. What I would like to see, would be a graph of BTC/total crypto market cap next to a graph of tethers printed and/or destroyed (yes, they destroy them too), and also compared to a graph of coordinated tether FUD (and this shit is totally coordinated, in case you haven't noticed).

i havent made it yet but my plan is to cash out to dollars and then directly into land (real estate)

Do you not understand that they can print more because it's pegged to the dollar

>pegged to the dollar

lol

it isnt though

If going from 20k to 9k doesn't mean anything to you then you are probably just stupid.

It's not backed at all you moron.

Why do people keep buying it then

I swear you libertarian hick weirdos really don't understand fundamental aspects of the market

The question becomes where do those new dollars come from?? Where? When BTC is going down it isn't creating value, it's losing it. But, conversely they print a bunch of tethers and it pumps. It's fake dollar volume.

Ok, Bitcoin crashed/corrected, so therefore the tether FUD is completely justified. That's your logic. What is the basis of that?

most of it is re-bought by tether ... ye olde wash trading scam > to make it appear "oh yeah dumb fuckers buy this ... totally"

but thats not the only aspect

Are you saying if someone purchases another coin at $10 the equation wouldn’t change? If you trade the same coin at a higher price than that added value would have had to come from somewhere if I buy a coin at $100 and sell it to another person for $110 than that’s more money added in.

Again same argument as above. If you switch for a higher price than there has to have been value added at some point

You'd realize your entire argument is a pile of shit if you just educated yourself on wash trading and why the idea that you can't manipulate something with a 600 billion market cap with just 2 billion is nonsense.

>he doesn't understand the difference between pegged and backed

Look faggot, by saying tether is so scam you're saying the entire unregulated digital economy is a scam so may be crypto is not for you

My point is that smart people already sold and major reasons to sell are:
1) Tether fraud still going
2) zero positive BTC fundamentals