yes newfag

way too soon OP

>see third pic from bottom
>looks familiar
>realize it was part of my fap folder
>see
Well, shit.

so sad..

When is it gonna be not too soon? Did you even ever fap to her?

such a sad story

Britfag here. So what's the story?

Copypasta plz

so sad

too soon

TOO FUCKING SOON

TOO FUCKING SOON

Sad story :(

To soon

The night we went too far.

way too soon you fucking asshole

fucking newfags

This pic is so old

Woah, sexbots are getting more realistic looking by the day.

... what a shame

Why is this dumb bitch wearing a rosary around her neck?

Too soon OP

>saw this like 8 years ago when first started browsing /b/
>"too soon"

When will it not be too soon

Fuck you OP. Way too soon faggot.

Wow man - way too soon.

too soon to say

I think her brother put bleach or some shit in some alcohol she was drinking, because he thought it was funny.
He thought she just passed out and took her in the bed, stripped her and took some pictures of her, not realizing she was dead.
I vaguely remember this, It might not be exactly what happened.

Why would you have anything not 2D in your fap folder?

when you go back to fucking reddit nig nog

unfunny maymay is unfunny

this is not the story

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Rest in peace beautiful

too soon man wtf

>tfw we will never see that 4th picture

the 4th picture (nude) is uploaded look 2 posts above you retard

that's a shop you mong, look at her hair in the 3rd

too soon

wtf man

too soon