Has anyone really made large money from this?

I haven't, my friends hasn't, no one of my friends friends has.

Anonymous forums:
>yeah i made $1m comfy af
>i drive a brand new benz
>i have a big house
>i never have to work again
>kek why do i have to show u any proof lol stay mad nocoiner
>i'm gonna buy (item) when i cash out
>i have (expensive item)

Regular forums/IRL:
>made a few $1000s
>lost a few $1000s
>it already mooned
>i made my fortune in stocks and 500+ year old investment tactics, and it took me 10 years with luck.

Seriously, all the success stories I read are either extremely lucky people who forgot they had 100 BTC or something, or it's completely anonymous without any proof.

How many of you have ACTUALLY made a fortune from this ($1m+).
I can say without lying that I've been able to successfully cash out $8k after taxes. I invested $1k last year and daytraded a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html
etherscan.io/address/0x732236c0825909b135fa544c5c22bd3ca82069f3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I made enough for a 20 day Hawaiian vacation with first class airfare. I'm pretty happy. :^)

not a fortune though

For every winner there are 100 losers

if uve been in the game long enough u could have easily went from 10k to 1million from August 2017 to Jan 2018

but were larping ok

anyone who got in 1-2 years ago or more is doing well. sorry that you soyboys are late to the party

Started with $2500 in july 2017
sitting at $60,000 right now

its not millions, but i feel pretty happy with what i've done

Got as high as 105k, but the dip brought me back down. Didn't sell a single fucking token.

i'd say 1000.

If you win big, do you tell people about it? probably

If you lose everything, do you tell people about it?
probably not

turned 1k into 51k. no larp here. started in june.

Woah you mean people here aren't millionaires off crypto with 8 inch dicks?

invested £1.5K 8 months ago, made £30k in 3 months, lost £25k of that, currently worked back to £35K over last 3 months.

Brother invested £3K currently at £100k started same time.

Friend invested £4k same time and is on £2.3M

The people who are losing just buy BTC and expect to make a fortune within a month.

You underestimate it op. only a tiny tiny number of people are even in altcoins. even fewer know how to game the system and ride the waves. of that percentage a lot are poor college kids.

you have to double 1k 10 time to make 1 million. Not that hard in crypto. Most people refuse to beleive in a few thousand can be made daily.

why would anyone be dumb enough to post their million+ gains non anonymously? id never tell anyone.

>I can say without lying that I've been able to successfully cash out $8k after taxes. I invested $1k last year and daytraded a bit.

8x in 1 year...wow you are terrible. i got in this less than a month ago and ive already 8x'ed plus a slam dunk ico

get some fucking skills

I put in $800 in November, and now I have nearly $5k. 5x in a few months isn't bad. If I stayed in XLM I would have about 20k+. But there.

>I can say without lying that I've been able to successfully cash out $8k after taxes. I invested $1k last year and daytraded a bit.
How the fuck did you make so little in the best year for crypto

How did your friend make 2.5m??? What coins??

UFR

>tfw you count back at trades you could have done to his that 1mil

Honestly terrible behaviour to participate it. Unhealthy self-FUD. Look at what you invested, what you have, and how long it took to get there. I lost over 60% of my gains in November. I bounced back. Look to those moments.

How much did you make then?
1200% is a lot compared to stocks.

The whole market rose by 3900% during 2017 so I wasn't too bad.

He literally bought shilled youtuber coins (suppoman) I thought he was a fucking idiot getting scammed by a viral marketer.

I've now come to realize that even if a coin is a blatant scam, or shilled by retards it can still flip money in the same way a pyramid scheme can.

If you get in early on a shilled youtube faggot coin you can win big.

My boyfriend has made a mil no joke OP, im in somewhat similar coins but only made 24k bc poorfag initial investment. We both started september.

Noob here, if you started investing last year and sold just before or after the crash how can you not be comfy as fuck right now?

>gay

You only have to double 1k 11 tiems to make that much.

even less if one choice does a 10X.

If he put 4k into antshare last January, then moved it all into BTC till november thats only 2 coins.

>$4.5m daytrader here, what kind of proof would u want lol

how would he get in early enough? subscribing and buying the second a vid comes out from a big youtuber?

>implying that all these people are telling the truth.

I've never seen a single half-assed proof on Veeky Forums.

don’t care about proof but curious, how much have you actually cashed out and how much is still in crypto?

I turned $100 into $28k

Assuming I cashed out successfully, I made almost an entire years worth of salary.

I mean still need to wagecuck but extra cash wouldn't hurt.

dunno dude, what I do know is Vechain will go 10x this year minimum, probably 15x. I've put my $35K in there and holding till $350K

If you haven’t recovered to a folio ATH after the dip you have garbage coins. All the chads are back and climbing

You buy good solid fucking projects and hold. You don't buy 12 you pick 3-4 solid fucking coins. You buy every month as much as you can. You hold for years. Projects you think will obviously be around in 3-5 years. You could get lucky chasing shitcoin 120% pump n dumps but it's not sustainable. You do this and you might wake up with more than you ever imagined. We still have a long way to go. It might not be super early but you there's still gains to be made. Total market cap of bitcoin will be 1 trillion. Don't believe the fucking meme blocksize bullshit.

Im a girl, moran

A lot of people don't post here anymore because Anshares retired them. I would assume something similar may have happened with ETH and ofc BTC.

Only if you are not a brainlet.

A lot of coins in the top 50 have 20x'd or more. All you needed was a $50k investment to hit $1M.

So yes, there are plenty of people who've made a large amount of money.

kek. if you started with 1k a year ago you should be a millionaire by now. all you had to do was buy literally anything and hold.

who the fuck brags about making millions when their name is attached, that's begging to get robbed.

FUCKING RETARDS DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?!

Everyone of you keep throwing out numbers without any proof at all. I know how good it feels to larp but holy fuck is this ironic.
Show me 1 single proof of your wealth and I will send you $600 worth of XLM. And that is a promsie.

ICX will soon retire people and pretty soon this board will be empty.

Tits or gtfo. Follow the rules nigger

haven't cashed out yet, still consulting tax advisors. got a few hundred ks in usd, but that's on bitfinex

youre fucking stupid

plenty of people on biz have proved being millionaires, i believe just a few days ago some user put up a few mil wall on zclassic

what do you even want? a signed tx from an address that holds atleast 1m?
its a waste of time to "prove" anything to your nobody ass

nice try taxman

I got late and I know shit about trading, but I managed to turn 4k into 13k in a week... I lost 8k during the crash, but I hope to get it back when bull starts again.

>moran

show your tits you disgusting land whale.

No. Almost nothing 1000x in 1 year, let alone everything.

Has anybody just held 1 coin and made money?

Is "just hold" actually bad advice?

Bought a bit of BTC at 7.9k - sold at 16.9k
Bought several LTC at $45 - sold at $320

Threw all of it into XRP/XLM which was a nice moon

So yeah I’m doing alright. Pure luck though. I’m a total noob just picking the fastest lane on the highway with no turn signal

yes, but I bought eth 2 years ago

same ratios and timeline, 1600 in mid November and just broke 10k. Having a moon mission ICO hit exchanges during the crash and immediately 5x certainly helped though.

prove it fag

OKAY so I'm close to 1 million, 400k of that shit has to go to tax, so fucked.

I got in on December 11th with a 4K initial investment, added about 3k to my initial investment over the following weeks. So 7k initial investment. As of today I have 60k so yeah it’s been goin well lol

This but unironically

>IRL
>telling random people you basically won the lottery
I haven't made millions but it wouldn't have been difficult in the past 2 years of trading. I bought ETH at $8 and held. A few of my friends bought BTC at $30 before I even started.

Here's the other part of it:
we probably all bragged about seeing our coin values shoot up 10X the first time. and that usually means a few thousand, maybe 50k at the most. but after a while there's no thrill to it anymore, and once you reach a certain value it's just numbers. i can afford whatever i want, but i wasn't living poorly before either. it doesn't mean anything to brag, and asking for attention IRL is just a stupid thing to do.

nigga my first coin was dbc which i saw shilled went all in and 10x

idk what the fuck you people are doing
stop over diversifying when you are under 6 figures

Moran is a meme you mouthbreathing newfag

Noone likes to air their dirty laundry in public. Why do you think social media is making so many people feel depressed and inadquate? It's all filtered succes stories.

I'll post a signed message, one moment

>being this much of an attention whore
Are you worried he's going to leave you because he has money and you are ugly?

g-guise...there is still time, right?
...am I too late to make it? I want to make it.

I entered with 450, 7 months ago. Now I have 24k. I really don't know what I did to get here. The only think look back is that even at 24k I made many mistakes could have about 125k if I would've braver. I missed ethereum at 30 and antshare at 3 dollars. I already had 1k by that point. I learn from my mistakes though.

Put in like 5k and now at 65k, was at 80k. Since may 2017 or so? If all your friends are losing money or not making astronomical gains, find new friends. Besides you don't want to brag irl about your holdings, I did this first when I had like 400% gain in a few weeks and everyone started hating me and pretended I scammed them when their coins didn't go well.

Now I just say "yeah I am going up, losing some". Not showing my power level ever again.

We gonna make it main

Think about it from other perspective: in current 0 sum market for someone to make million, how many "i lost some money" stories will there be?

i lost $600 to APPC out of $1100
is hodling waiting for it to go back up stupid?
should i go moon chasing
thats what got me into this mess

i watched the biz for a month before jumping in and i thought i knew what i was doing, turns out i dont have a fucking clue

send me 1 eth and prove you are rich
haha check mate fagboys
0x553be6ec1cceac0c879559340604fe51e1509a89

{
"address": "0x732236c0825909b135fa544c5c22bd3ca82069f3",
"msg": "(bK+3nvgz) 01/20/18(Sat)",
"sig": "0x0b11cd317e53857301b54aba7bfc57124e515ba180d1d23d8da2568b1110d17d3904d04530ad10f3c3fbb7396d3d2df09facb436d4d3b0b3c0594f869f5b155b1b",
"version": "2"
}

myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html
etherscan.io/address/0x732236c0825909b135fa544c5c22bd3ca82069f3

I'm actually happy with the 50k I made...

The only sad part is that if i didnt do one particular trade, I would have made 150k

...you're showing off $1k?

Lol same. Seems like its recovering tho. Hold

look at the date

The question was: held 1 coin
He just proved he held 1 coin

My binance account, started with 7k in september, got lucky with raiblocks

GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

Memo : 1066242803
In case you want to donate

crypto isn't 0 sum unless everyone cashes out completely. Miners can literally print value out of thin air and it won't affect the price if they don't put it on an exchange.

Just think about the fact that there are people still holding litecoin bags thinking it'll moon to 1k+

i turned 2k into 12k and took 4k out so im pretty much happy and just throwing money at random coins now, maybe it will crash but who cares

you gotta risk to gain

you guys arent millionaires yet, because you invest in only the top 50 coins on coinmarketcap.. you need to buy low marketcap gems and get into quality icos...... i made $550,000 in 3.5 months from nothing does this.. ill help you.. all in on INT then sell in feb to buy SHIP then sell some ship every time a good ico gomes along.. like bee token, neo exchange, etc

wow you made 1 whole thousand of USD over 3 years! NICEE

You are right. I was focusing on the cashing out in fiat aspect.

i'm not going to post my bigger wallets

Are you also the guy that's all in on BAT?

Bought $2500 of ether in November 2016 and invested around $8k over last year. Sitting around $100k now, waiting for this year to make it.

4 channel proof

If you were doing this in 2017 or before and aren't making big money you must have brain damage. All you had to was hold bitcoin, ehtereum, monero or almost anything

If you didnt get in crypto early 2017 just leave.

I made a bigger ROI than you lol.
Money doesn't matter, % do.

I made over 800k. Few weeks ago was over 1mm. Started with around 15k almost 2 years ago. It’s easy to profit in a market that is exploding. Just remember that time in the market is better than timing the market. Just hold quality coins and use a smaller part of your funds to buy new coins. Take profits regularly after you’ve made gains. Don’t margin trade. I don’t understand how some of you beainlets lose money.

Cool story bro... well done getting that 10000% on $1

Holding xlm,ven,wabi,icx,and xrb....started in the dip with 10k

I think I can be 100k by end of year if Ik just hold.

Then you should know that it's certainly possible for people to make millions with crypto, not sure why you are so suspicious about these claims

I have about 50k starting from 1k, so no
If I had put in 10k I fully believe I would have 500k today

Not a m but made 195k from 500$ in this ponzi, newbies are just feeding people who got in this bubble earlier or with more liquidity and knowledge. I think big moonmissions are over because this game has already got so big and everything is overvalued. I hope this bubble bursts and every greedy fucker who doesn't give a fuck about tech behind this gets rekt.

>a zero sum game
>I don’t understand how some of you beainlets lose money.

anyways, half of btc accounts were made after price reached 8k. and normies dont have much money to invest. it is the institutional that will blow the market up next wave

friend of mine went from 5k to 75k last year

We havent reached 1 trillion yet user.
The .com was multi trillion at the pop
Blockchain has more disruptive potential than the internet

Because no one in their right mind would invest $100k into something they haven't seen before.
Everyone posts shit about how they COULD have been rich but they never invested. Why would some semi-rich guy buy $100k worth of shitcoin3000 without knowing it would moon 20 months later?

this
i recovered & more