The ICO is 80% done. This will be over by the end of the weekend

The ICO is 80% done. This will be over by the end of the weekend.

It has a 10M hard cap and it's the easiest 10-50x of your life. The coin will be used for every single transaction on their website and 30% of the tokens used to pay subscriptions will be burned. 30% burns, 10m hard cap.

Read the white paper and DYOR.

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/RvtcbSp8gyZCFhgZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.
www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/technology-media-and-telecommunications/articles/sustainable-development-goals-tmt-predictions.html
venturebeat.com/2017/12/11/deloittes-tech-predictions-for-2018-more-ai-digital-subscriptions-ar-and-live-events
tokensale.liveedu.tv
icodrops.com/ico-stats/
icobench.com/ico/tio-tour-guides
ycombinator.com/companies/
indiegogo.com/projects/liveedu-take-your-skills-to-the-next-level-design-education#/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adshares/#charts
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etherdelta-token/#charts
tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly you can never go wrong with a hard cap that low. It's pretty much unheard of

Worst case scenario is that it only does x5

i fully agree, how could you go wrong with this fucking token

thanks just bought 100k

bought 20k of these yesterday

a little nervous, but 10m hardcap and pre existing company sold me

I just can't wait to see the rest of Veeky Forums spamming pink wojaks in all of our moon threads in the coming months. Even a cryptopia listing would send this to mars but these guys are already in talks with fucking huobi and binance.

I wonder how much I can make with 10k of these...

Wondering the same thing user

Wow can OP samefag any harder? Thanks for letting me know to short this scam coin

With the current price of 10c per EDU (estimated) its market cap would be 10-15M usd. If you take a look at the BitDegree $BDG (competitor) market cap, that's 100M market cap 3 weeks after ICO. I think a $1-3 $EDU value is a 99% certainty EOY (150-200M market cap), if you factor in hype and more, $5-6 EOY isn't too crazy.

bought 20k and 20k still pending

tokensale.liveedu.
tv/ref/s8TKPrVGv2FhKeWV

50M is definitely a reasonable estimate. Beyond that nobody can say for sure.

and by 50M I'm talking about the market cap obviously, not sure how technically illiterate you are

founder of liveedu just pinned this on their telegram, holy shit

www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/technology-media-and-telecommunications/articles/sustainable-development-goals-tmt-predictions.html

HOW DO I BUY IT Veeky Forums
FFS HELP ME
HOW MANY GODDAMN HOOPS DO I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH
JUST FUCKING TELL ME

What does it mean? I don't understand the implication.

It's pretty straightforward.

FUCKING HELL SHAPESHIFT THO
HOW HARD IS IT TO GETAN ACCOUNT THERE
ARE THEY GOING TO ASK ME FOR A FUCKING ID
SOMEONE JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME

G-Guys how much should I buy?

>shapeshift

just use any actual exchange and send to myetherwallet first, then send it from myetherwallet
thats all

yc backed - I already put 1 eth in going to throw in another

>buy this easy 5-10x
>what do you mean this 10-50x looks stupid
>oy vey buy my 100-500x

Still not sold out? Even shitty ico sell out in 1 day

I've never used shapeshift, never liked the idea. Just do what said and send ETH. And make sure you do NOT send it from an exchange wallet or you will not receive your tokens.

deloitte is one of the big four accounting firms. this means that:

a) all the people reading their articles are now aware of liveedu. their articles are taken seriously and you can bet there's some big names reading their predictions. their predictions are such a big deal that sites write about them: venturebeat.com/2017/12/11/deloittes-tech-predictions-for-2018-more-ai-digital-subscriptions-ar-and-live-events

b) deloitte has thoroughly looked at liveedu's platform and found it worthy to name + give them a backlink to their website.

c) a bit far fetched, but this increases the odds for a liveedu deloitte partnership. deloitte is already partnered with multiple blockchain companies, such as XLM. they have a lot of educational stuff, trainee programs and such, liveedu would be an excellent platform for them

is this true

Yes. Look into practically any ICO

>ICO getting shilled
This is how I instantly know it's a scam.
When I find a good ICO I keep my mouth shut about it and start shilling it only once it hits exchanges.

so its yc backed which means its seeded by the same fund that seeded REQ and QSP

chances are very high it will be on binance and be at least in the same range of value as those two but will likely be much higher

The hyped ones sell out in mere minutes. Doesn't mean that this one won't be a good investment, though, a lot of stuff flies under the radar, but it is an indicator of demand/marketing etc., so it is a factor nonetheless.

Sounds like it doesn't mean much then imo. A partnership would be huge but seems very unlikely.

Not even remotely. Most ICOs never even hit their hard cap.

Reminder that TAU did 10x from it's ICO price

was meant for

see pic.

imo an acknowledgement from deloitte is a big deal, can very easily open up other doors for liveedu

literal no brainer im putting a couple more eth into this

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/3CmOqgeoB1X3urii

use mine if you feel like it. I helped an user with a 5 eth investment earlier

Is MetaMask secure enough?

Also, once I have sent the ETH to the liveedu project, how long would it take to get my tokens, and would I get notified by email?

Lol icx got shilled here
Everything gets shilled at some point

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/TENl8caXDbDC1Suu

use my ref link and I'll send you back 50% of the tokens I get as a bonus from you, just leave your ether address and i'll save it somewhere

/ref/fAyIzV8zT5VPPT410 (append it to the end of url)

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/GKVppqgMYGsizBlBW

please use mine user. thanks!

no
see pic related
icos that didn't even reach their hard cap

Use my ref link
tokensale.liveedu.tv >/ref/fwHER8LtkfZj3mHE

source on YC backing?

Is it worth putting $40 into an ico?

this will be my first ico

What website is this?

its in their faq, ctrl+f ycombinator

icodrops.com/ico-stats/

I think it's a very risy move to buy during an ICO. I'm talking from experience, I got burned a couple of times. My stradegy is to buy a coin, that was just listed on a reasonable exchange and is yet to be listed on coinmarketcap. The price will rise up, as soon as the coin is added to CMC and bigger exchanges. Just bought some TIOTOUR now on Etherdelta...check them out, only 450k circulating supply,german team. Dirt cheap right now, $0.01..easily to reach $10.

When do the tokens get distributed?

>Pic and Referral Link
Remove (>) between tv > /ref
Referral Link: tokensale.liveedu.tv
>/ref/SzDEQBtVseeTPoYbW

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/3CmOqgeoB1X3urii
use my ref I helped an lucky user with a 5 eth investment earlier

lol retard

Thanks. I sorted from worst gains to highest and it's crazy what a small % of ICO have actually resulted in a loss. Are these things really such a safe bet?

>TIOTOUR
woman CEO = hard pass: icobench.com/ico/tio-tour-guides

name one successful woman CEO in tech

Why does their website keep doing this

a team of 3 guys? Holy cow how's that gonna work. Or are these superstars i dont know?

they already have a working product. they've been at it since 2015

literally who coins

>in talks with huobi

Kek this is where coins go to die. Not a good shilling point, mate. I'm buying some anyway though. Pissed that I missed out on lamden.

I think they changed their name at some point but yeah, they've been around for some time now.

>german woman
not sure about the woman part, most german women have a dick

SOMEONE EXPLAIN METAMASK
WHAT THE FUCK IS MYETHERWALLET AND DO I NEED IT TO USE METAMASK
HOW DO I KNOW IF IT'S AN ERC20 WALLET
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO COMPLICATED

>thinks a website is a working product
You're as bad a shill as any

How long has this ICO been running?

this is why we arent in a bubble norms cant even figure out wallets

Have you started cryptos yesterday?

It's just an ETH wallet but it can interact with web pages in a really neat way. You probably shouldn't get involved in crypto if this is too complicated for you.

>CEO IS BLACK

ABANDON
THE
ICO
SHIP

NORMALLY I THROW 10K INTO ANY SEMI PROMISING ICO I SEE BUT NOW NOW NOW NOW NWO NOW I SEE WHY IT'S BEING SHILLED BECAUSE IT'S BAD

Your mommy must be damn proud of you...

yeah and still 3x or more proft retard
stay poor

reddits gonna eat this shit up bro

black ceo and education focus? backed by YCs killer marketing team?

Seriously I'm considering buying into this but I can't find when the tokens will be distributed?

I need to be 100% out of crypto by May so if I can't get hold of them before that it's no good

When investing your real money in internet buxx = don't invest what you don't mind losing
When investing your internet buxx into possible future intenet buxx = same principle
Do it this way and you'll always "make a killing"

Thanks I'm clearly a brainlet maybe I shouldn't buy

I'm curious, why do you have to get out by May?

LISTEN TO FUCKERS
DO I ACTUALLY NEED TO DO ANYTHING WITH MYETHERWALLET
OR IS METAMASK SUFFICIENT TO SEND ETH TO BUY THIS SHIT AND EVENTUALLY RECEIVE THE EDU TOKENS
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME IF I NEED TO USE MYETHERWALLET FOR ANYTHING

He's getting married or some shit

whitepaper says team member is from YC

that's not the same as YC backed

>literally everyone tells everyone that the best investment is in your own education and knowledge
>this is a crypto based on that
neat fuck it, i'm going to buy 5000-15,000$ worth

plus black dude worked at amazon so he's definitely a workaholic and not a nig

MetaMask should be fine. Just click add token and put in the contract address.

ycombinator.com/companies/

CTRL-F

THANK YOU

>indiegogo.com/projects/liveedu-take-your-skills-to-the-next-level-design-education#/
>gib us free moni we make good compani promis promis pls sir

no why would you need to use MEW

is it expected to moon right after it hits the exchanges? what's the standard ICO behavior?
sorry for being a noob

>ICO takes longer than an hour

Shitcoin

I have 1.1k lul

What's the first exchange their likely to be listed on so I can set up an account there and be ready to dump these as soon as possible?

This thread made me buy 20k of these shitters. I'll find you when it crashes

Good ICOs go 3x soon after ICO phase ends.
Bad ICOs instantly crash after they hit exchanges.

Example for good coin:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adshares/#charts
It went 3x until the whole market dipped hard.

Bad coin:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etherdelta-token/#charts
It went -50% after ICO ended.

What this ICO does it try to create a Skillshare clone platform with tokens as a currency. My call is that it's gonna get dumped after ICO.

PS. Anyone not in on this pls use ref: 3tfjffUZn4851fkc

Enjoy getting dumped, user.

tips4design.com/2017/06/why-livecoding-now-liveedu-failed.html

NO NO NO

Yeah, i'm not expecting something else to be quite honest

You can see it on your profile one their site, when youve got the tokens. Metamask is easy and practical

If you must dump they're already on ED.

this is an exit scam, their site failed big time, then they turned to subscription based model after raising some funding, then failed hard again, now this is their last resort to Exit their initial investors. GG guys.

Someone smart answer me. The first buy I put in on the token sale website was too high so I did a second one and sent that amount of ETH through. Is the first one going to cause a problem or will the second amount go through because it matches what I entered on the token site? Will I need to contact them to cancel the first one or something?

gas amount to send? faq is bullshit

11 gwei and got through fast