Veeky Forums is one of the few boards with bascially zero animeNEETs

>Veeky Forums is one of the few boards with bascially zero animeNEETs

based as all hell lads

but why is this anyway?

What are you talking about? Nearly everybody here is a anime-loving NEET, including you faggot. They just suppress it because gains are more important, just like Veeky Forums

I would welcome animeposters wit open arms if they mooned my shitcoins.

>he thinks Veeky Forums is an anime website and not a meme and shitposting website

this
I unironically hate anime but love shitposting on 4chins

/a/ neets are far better than redditors.
being an /a/non myself [spoiler]we[/spoiler] share that crippling depresion

Who /cm/ here?

Newfags/ redditfags

>hi I just discovered Veeky Forums within the last few months, here's my take on things
dont care

this is why people from reddit shouldn't come here

But it's the board that gave birth to soyjack, so...

I love anime

Veeky Forums is probably one of the oldest boards on Veeky Forums and it has more normies

been here since 2010 since based /sp/ brought me here with the bants

reminder that /a/ is a dying hugbox and /pol/ is the zeitgeist of the four chins

We actually need more anime up in here.

More anime = less normies, more autists = more gains

>normies made millions off crypto while NEETs missed it because of their addiction to anime and video games
>in addition, shitposting normies cucked Veeky Forums, the only refuge NEETs ever had, from them

best
fucking
timeline

>he says this while frogposting
kek

Veeky Forums is a 30+ board
most people that age watched dbz as kids then moved on to real life in their teenage years

I'm here since 2013 stupid niggers
no go jerk off to your bad drawn gook comics

Sit down wife's son, I have a story for you. Veeky Forums started after buttcoin was worth monies, /g/ got spammed to shit with price threads, turned into some real cancer, so they removed the cancer. Now we have Veeky Forums.

Normies are not in crypto and if they are they're out buying Tron and Verge.

Tipping my hat to you sir, let's hate anime together here :)
#euphoric

How is Bleach guy #4 for /a/?

I meant average shitposter age, not board age

the heart shitposting

Congrats, you're not even a newfag you are cancer. I've been here since I was a little kid. I bet you didn't even know that Veeky Forums used to have panels at anime conventions every year and our admin was a 15 year old gay boy in a dress. Yeah things change but what Veeky Forums was will never change and that's why you have to deal with anime on every board and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Not true.

This is 100% false. I'm watching an anime right now actually.

tell me why either of those is a bad bet right now

Been here since like 2007. Seen a few animes but meh. Basically no anime on mu, sp, p etc as well

This.

I'm afraid that many anime posters are kind of meek, and not interested in finance or fitness, etc. Their behavior is beta-like and lazy.

I know because I'm one of them, but there are always exceptions, as in everything.

Prefer Thots to 2d waifus desu.

But I do browse /a/ and watch anime, I just don’t post about it here OP, just like I don’t post about BEEEEEECOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEECT on /a/

Pretty much. To be honest I didn't even get into animu until a few years ago but I'm glad that I did. /a/ is literally the best board.

Verge brings nothing special to the table. Other private currencies are better. It only pumped on hype and McAfee's shill

TRON has been pumped to shit on hype and every facebook/twitter nigger normie has some

Both are extremely high market cap, high risk and low reward

You're better off buying quality mid-cap coins such as RLC or LINK for certain steady gans. If you want to to gamble on privacy I suggest some ODN, little room to drop and huge gains potential.

Imagine "hating" some fucking drawings.

>imagine hating opiates
it's not that people hate opiates

they hate the worthless subhuman junkies it spawns

anime is literally no different than a drug
it's a supernormal stimuli and you've fucked up your brains as a result

been here since 06 no joke i was in the thread when the dude fucked the catacomb skull and i ALWAYS hated anime

Uh-huh.

modern food is literally no different than a drug
it's a supernormal stimuli and you've fucked up your brains as a result

>Not liking Anime

>it's a supernormal stimuli
So is the internet.

Post your wallet desu

I joined Veeky Forums forces december 2017. What am I - NSA?

shouldnt you be subscribing to a new subreddit

What was your favourite show last season friends?

>animeNEETs can't samefag and make it look like they are le legion since there are IDs here
oh no wonder there are so few of them

to put it simply, because most animeNEETs dont have the nerve or money to actually participate.

Whatever makes you feel better, goon.

This is true, they are indeed beta and poor.

>he thinks Veeky Forums isn't full of weebs

I usually don't bother posting pics with my posts but this thread has inspired me to post anime every time I post in any thread.

Last recent shows I watched were Made in Abyss(still watching), Kemono Friends and Youjo Senki. I'm also watching S1 of Shugo Chara. All good

Most seasonal is crap though, I'm very picky with what I'll give a shot because I'm quite elitist and can't tolerate shit anime.

Also, crypto has enabled me to go back to the NEET life next month. Hurrah!

last season was amazing. pic related

>MFW I'm retired off my crypto and sleeping with my waifu every night

Fuck off ironic weebs

It 's not ironic you fucking kike

>he thinks it's ironic

finance + fitness anime neet reporting in

i transformed myself into a confident, charismatic cuteboy and i go to anime cons and get laid, it rules. way more fun than posting on r9k every day

Been on Veeky Forums nearly 10 years straight and never once have I taken an interest in anime. Animeposters are the sort of posters I automatically ignore and gloss over. In fact this is the first time I've posted about them.

Than, why are you posting a character that only an ironic weeb would like?

Considering you seem to like post apocalypse cute stuff you should definitely watch Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoko from last season.

once you become rich youre not a true neet anymore. i'm sure many of the anime guys left the basement and went to go fuck hookers and do blow once they made it. at least i hope.

because everyone from this board is a normalfag straight out of reddit/fb
i just use it for coin recommendations and avoid interacting with you people

I like the facial expression and thought Kanna was pretty cute. That said, I dropped the anime a couple of eps in as it wasn't really good for a CGDCT

>everything is the same except I own the basement now

comfy senpai

>you people

Yeah, I was planning to watching after MiA. Already got it downloaded

Brace yourself. And plan on watching the last third of the show in one sitting...

I love Suiseiseki!

yes, that's what i said, thank you

I really want to re-watch Rozen Maiden. Was one of my first anime, those were some comfy, carefree times

>ywn get home from school on a friday night and marathon anime and have laughs with your bros on /a/ and /b/ ever again

>Zero animeNEETs
There's some, and just wait till another anime ICO come like otaku coin, there'll be more coming

I used to be a NEET and just watch like 5 shows a a day and enjoy all of them immensely... Now I watch on average perhaps 2 episodes a week a most and it's never the same feeling... Getting older sucks dude..

I still like the chill cute girl shows but yeah they're pretty much just an anti-suicide sedative.

>that top /v/ picture

anti-suicide sedative is how I've been feeling with anime for honestly too long

been on Veeky Forums for years and have never seen an anime or manga

I used to post "Fuck Anime" images before K-On memes made me consider trying the damn weeb shit at least. Watched over 100 shows the next year.

Minister you satoshi my brudda

Its time.

My nigga. I've been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and hated anime up until 2013, but then I tried it out of curiosity and became a massive weeaboo. It was sort of like a drug when I first started, I would marathon a series and completely forget about the world. I actually regret not getting into it earlier

I graduated from /a/ and moved on to 虹裏

not true

Whats your favourite board?