Hey Veeky Forums, do you like my mint condition chink imitation Unlimited Black Lotus? It even feels real...

Hey Veeky Forums, do you like my mint condition chink imitation Unlimited Black Lotus? It even feels real. Pretty scary if you have a big collection of Magic cards honestly.

Oh yeah, that Tolarian Academy is fake too.

unless you can get it graded, nobody will buy it

Noice. How much did you pay?
I was looking into Mtg "proxies" just the other week and found some nice offers, if you like T1/T1.5. I'm looking for Modern printings.

Expand on Tolarian thoughts. The videos are so cringy.

Fuck MTG anyway.

Set of Force of Will. $6 each. No way anyone would be able to tell the difference. You'd be able to use these in a tournament deck or trade them and they'd just be accepted as regulars.

>buying fake cards
What kind of neckbeard shit is this?

I could tell the Lotus is fake even in a JPG, and yes I checked the image before reading your post. The boarder lighting on the bottom left/right is off.

Now we're talking, based Chinks.

I'm crashing the market. Bye WotC.

My humble binder first page just got a lot sexier.

The rules text on the lotus looks like shit, white text on academy is way too fucking bright, and the set symbol on academy isn't even close. Thats just from the pic, prob way more obvious in person.

/thread

>printed piece of cardboard
>fake
they might as well all be

>the set symbol on academy isn't even close. Thats just from the pic, prob way more obvious in person.

Stay assblasted, it literally looks and feels like a graded Tolarian Academy. I own normal ones, and I can tell you this would pass the test if you were just using it in a deck or casually trading. You think you can tell the difference but you would be absolutely fooled. I've been playing MTG for 15 years and these are impossible to distinguish under normal circumstances. It's over.

lmao, it s true

So scam a kid and buy COLX

Nice just printed another 100 million in tether

you really care a lot about some kids game huh?

>mfw nocoiners pay up to $6 for non-cryptographically secure infinitely reproductible assets

Oh we doin' Magic Cards? Buy my shit for crypto, cardboard is always moonin'

>mtg at black lotus and ta level
>kids game

sweety....no

oh and I walk away from the table if anybody whips out a black lotus, especially first turn

the only way to deal with mtg whales who like to ruin fun matches with retarded combos is to not play with them

timestamp go go go user!

>a market so corrupt you can literally tell people they're buying chink forgeries and they'll still buy them

mtg is a kids game, its just you faggots never grew up. there is no complexity to any card games

what's your point, dipshit?

you want us to "grow up" and stop having fun ever?

you miserable cumstain, your opinion basically boils down to:

>stop liking what I don't like!!

and its very sad

I’ll sell this moat for 0.09 btc.

huh? nigga you need to grow the fuck up.
i was saying don't kid yourself if you actually believe mtg is anything but a card game for children.

lul collecting Black Lotus in 2018

come back when u have Tron's rarest trading card next month probz worth more in 10 years time

that's why I only played draft

Drafting is the only skill left in MTG, not to mention they lost over 40% of their player base in the last couple years. This shit is dead and for good reason, a lot of card value tanked as well. Standard format got fucked.

Are you fucking retarded enough to not see the extreme color variation on the set symbol of the fake vs the real one? Are you fucking blind? I've been playing for 20 years and it's obvious just from glancing at the card faggot.

This would only pass the 'test' to blind retards like you.

This.

Hearthstone is a kids game.

MTG is alot more complex.

There is snow on the ground and the sun is shining in my room. It's extremely bright. Do you not understand how color and light work? In a normally lit room it looks just like the graded card. You have no idea what you're talking about unfortunately.

Proxy cards are so fucking easy to get. I don't know what you're bragging about.

I'm antagonizing MTG "collectors" who think they're immune to losing it all because WotC promises to not reprint certain cards. China doesn't give a fuck.

>investing in paper instead of imaginary ebucks

Fucking idiots

Brings back memories, where did you get them?

I didn't think this board could get any more autistic. Then I read this thread.

Neat, where did you get them made?