If you only had $500 to invest what would you put it in right now?

if you only had $500 to invest what would you put it in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

icx/ven

bitconnect
kidscoin

more of this sex kitten

WEED

VEN

You forgot Confido

Omisego, srs. Also who is this semen demon?

kneepads

I put £500 in INT coin 2 days ago. Feeling comfy.

FUN, REQ, LINK, ZRX

choose your destiny

brap
also FUN or SALT

In her ass

i would put it in her ass

Chainlink

inside some stripper panties

Looks like @Jessicababyfat search her instagram

Invest in one hour with that lady.

Any coin if you aren't a brainlet.

BTO my nigga

POE

MDA is about to get pumped on binance

>about to get pumped
>20% pump 30 mins before you posted

airswap

NAS

Itll be 3000 by march

AGI

horse

VEN

TEL
fastest moon ride and best return for that amount of money imo

ELIX

EthHorse (HORSE) has a gambling Sapp going live in two weeks that will leave EthDice in the dust. Buy on ED or Idax only. Tiny mc. Cheap token. Working And really fun gambling product. The game has 5% edge and pays all profits to HORSE holders. The fomo will be insane once the game goes live. 100m in circulation only. Don t miss out user.

2nd this

Check out FYP or DICE

>I don't have any shillpasta

This. 20m market cap, solid coin.

myself

probably skycoin

Digibyte

DBC deep brain chain as many and myself predict it will be shooting up over a dollar and more in the coming months. giving you a good base to work from. it is 20 cents right now. We await you in the BRAIN GANG friend if you so decide, but use your heart and gut dont take our advices, do research and decide.

ETH or LINK
But not right now, wait for the next dip

>ETH dipping
kek

UFR has held well through the crash, has a real use case, and is listing on a new exchange within days (confirmed by devs here medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6).

If you want to hedge I'd look at REQ, there seems to be a flash sale on just now. For a longer term security, I keep ~30% in ETH and have some patience.

It will be a few hundread bucks cheaper than now witihin the next few weeks. If OP missed the opportunity to buy it for 800 a few days ago he should until it's below 1k at least

I'd invest my face directly into that fucking ass

INT for sure. I am currently ALL IN on it. This coin is jupiter bound. Easiest 10-100x of all time.

REQ below $1

Once INT goes above $1 the REAL moon mission will begin. LAST CHANCE TO COME ABOARD

I put about 50$ into TRX,LINK,XVG,XRP,XLM.

They are all making about decent money in return, but then again I bought in right when the crash happended.

can i not use okex if im american?

damn Rakesh those bags must be heavy!!

I don't know i have 10k to invest and i don't know what i should buy

These kind of things are hard to guess.
A sage is what you need.
Or maybe cleo the psychic

Invest it into UFR, it still has room to grow.

lel, BTO. Co founder of ANS is involved. Marketing head of NEO, too. Also only about 100m. market cap and is under the radar right now. You will have easy 10x in return

LINK

>BTO
>startup from india

I saw a pump adertized on biz that was forcasted to start within a hour. They pumped it 30% initially and then the momentum carried it another 40% over the next three days.

And rememeber, if you are going to pump a shitcoin you buy in first, then pump. Small coins will go up when the first few guys take their positions. Then as the rest of the pyramid gets in it goes up even higher, then they pump to the masses.

If you want to ride ETH you need to watch BTC. If you are any good at TA you will see a dip comming on BTC. That gets everyone scared and all crypto crashes.

So you pull out into dollars and watch BTC crash. You move into ETH or whatever because it will come back sooner.

RLC or ZRX

This. Super undervalued.

>If you are any good at TA you will see a dip comming on BTC
Since when you can predict the future? Kek.