ARK Deployer : First Steps Towards Easy Blockchain Deployment

blog.ark.io/ark-deployer-first-steps-towards-easy-blockchain-deployment-8ee53dd39952

Ark has just finished participating and presenting at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami as Gold Sponsors while also sponsoring the BTC Yacht party in Miami!.

Back to back, they are now at Hack Cambridge hackathon, where they will be utilizing this new release - Ark Deployer, which participants and bystanders can see how the first step in Ark's ecosystem functions - Push Button blockchain deployment. Stay tuned, Ark is is moving fast this year, it's just the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDB5goRo7tk?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YESSS 2018 year of the Ark.

Great start

youtu.be/WDB5goRo7tk?t=33s

am i the only one seeing the chainlink logo on bottom left ?

lol that's just a cube? Ark has been using those in their logos and banners since the get-go. I'm assuming it's part of the Push Button "Block"chain Deployment. Cubes, i.e., Blocks lol

Lool thats just a cube dude.

I sold all my ARK last month for ICX and have never looked back.

ARK DOES NOTHING. It moves sideways and only trails the market. If you want a coin that trails the overall market, just buy ETH or BTC. Why take on the extra risk to get a coin with no direction? Stay away /biz, this coin is garbage.

This is massive as fuck. ark legitimate have tech aspirations to go toe to toe with eth

Sure, quicker gains maybe. But this is promising enough for a great ROI mid-long term. Patience is a virtue my friend.

This. ARK is a shitcoin. I made money going from $1 to $8 but I could have gotten the same profits a lot faster. I sold most and I'm only holding 100 cause my gf literally likes being an "arkie". If it goes to $10 and higher, cool. That's a thousand bucks for me.

Shitcoin in what sense? They are actively releasing code, i.e., this Ark Deployer and being active in exposure and demos, i.e., Hackathons and conferences. They made for legal grounds in France as SCIC. I understand the crypto economy is conducive to instant gains and hence instant gratification but holy fuck it's like its full of children. If you are swing trading and selling tops, buying lows then yes that's a great way of making money, though risk-esque. Good for you if you are doing it well, power to you. Ark is not a shitcoin though and you can just hold, stake and relax rather than chasing pumps. To each their own I guess, but terming it shit coin is erroneous, esp. when its amongst a sea of vaporware coins.

but even the colors are the same

Yes, Ark came much before Link lol...

Your network is broken, Deluded Arkie.

This is going to be the Wordpress of blockchains. ETH also stagnated for many months, I have high hopes for this project.

>Ark aims to offer template fork blockchains with connections to any chain. The wordpress of blockchains
>ArkVM smart contracts, Dapps. Available on all fork chains. Leaving the main chain bloat free to deal with currency swaps
>18+ programming laguages to build on the VM
>Push button blockchain. Allows anyone to create a chain, with a ridiculous amount of options
>Multiple choice of PoW, PoS, DPoS, RDPoS
>smartbridges
>ACES - automatic contract execution between independent chains. BTC - ETH cryptokitties etc.
>Delegate marketplace. Passive income
>10% compounding interest pa. on your holdings
>mobile & desktop wallet with lite clients, no need to download the full chain. Download, Buy, transfer into wallet & stake in under 10 mins
>buy in wallet function coming late 2018
>Ability to send 14,000tps, more with testing.
>feeless transactions - yes really
>wordpress of blockchains
>coin supply on coinmarket doesnt include forged coins. 30m. Would place ark in top 30
>SCIC - first legal crypto buisness entity in world, & first coop society in France
>France think tank endorsement.
>3 forked chains already. At least 2 more community ones planned. Team have a ton more with partnerships everywhere behind the scenes
>Arks value comes from acting a as a sort of Gas for the ecosystem. Transaction fees, ICO funding etc.

Devs will cream.

Hence the update. The first full core rewrite of any top 100 coin in crypto history.

This is blockchain 3.0. Its begins in March, board you nigglet, I need Arklets to wash my feet.

God damn I wish I could afford more.

Will I make it with 1,100 Ark?

thanks user, just bought 100.

You'll do well, at least. I have about 3000 ARK and I'm confident it'll be worth 6 figures USD at some point.