BNTY PARTNERING WITH LAMBEN SELL YOUR BNTY BAGS NOWWWWWW

BNTY PARTNERING WITH LAMBEN SELL YOUR BNTY BAGS NOWWWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's real. Kinda regret not picking up a bag of lambden now, just assumed it was a scam coin.

I heard bad things about lamden. I could be wrong though

and what are they?

>I heard bad things about...

Tell me one coin people don't say bad things about.

iirc the only thing I remember is that they're a bunch of immature racists (I mean, Veeky Forums is too, but Veeky Forums doesn't need to handle pr relations)

also the general description of their project sounded too good to be true.

time will tell.

This isn't the partnership I expected...

Incompetent team, scam, misleading purple picture of comparisons of other platforms.

monero, Vechain, raiblocks

ah ok generic FUD then, i can now discard this threads cheers

>how to lie like a jew starter set

Why should I actually care about this? BNTY already worked with ERC-20 tokens, so seems like all this does is expand the usable token pool. Woop de do?

Excuse me, but we are mature racists, thank you very much.

You can swap any type of payment to the token you desire without going thru an exchange how is it not big.

> they're a bunch of immature racists

Damn I regret not investing

Yeah, you don't see the value in people being able to transact with btc / bch / ltc / monero/ tether ... i.e the currencies people actually use as currencies?

Bounty platform will accept most of the coin to be a reward in bounties. It has to succeed, and still only 50M market cap coin. Tere are many shitcoins that are 200-300M without working product. Soo much place to grow.

None of it matters you faggots. Everyone who bought bnty is already locked in or got shook out weeks ago. Blame the whale. This goes nowhere until we hit more exchanges regardless of hype. Screencap this. Do it. We do not break 1 dollar by EOM.

buy the rumor already kicked in, now it's selling the news

BNTY has won community vote on Bit-Z, so it's going to hit more exchanges soon

If you read on their fucking blog it expands their market reach from 18% of crypto to 74% of crypto you tardmonkey.

Lamden didnt do a KYC on their ICO.
This makes it exceptionally hard to get listed on a proper exchange
Dev even acknowledged this
>yeah well bro, you know decentralized exchanges are the future we'll just get on those

Yalllllll Iaughed at me!! Yallll laughed!! Well I got TAU at 0.20!! So when it moons you all can eat a penis

I doubt it'll dump. It only went up a couple cents during the announcement of the announcement. Nowhere to go from here but up

funny thing, the CEO of lamden is in the the bitpam Veeky Forums crypto bitpam discord (no pump and dump or any of that bullshit)

its what I use to meme around about cryptocurrency trading/coding/mining with other like minded Veeky Forums pepe posters, has about 10k members and is active all the time so its pretty cool. also got all my coins that mooned from discussions there so im happy.

can't post straight discord links thanks to the pajeets posting their pnd scams so this one i found is just a redirect to the discord invite

bitpam.com/discord

good luck user and hope this helps, i try to pay it forward when i can

Payment options weren't what was holding BNTY back though. I mean it's fine, more is better, yay great options, but this doesn't really change anything as far as the usefulness of the coin.

Anything that benefits the platform also benefits the coin. You stake bounty to use the platform as a host, sherriff, or in some case a hunter. If there are more bounty payout/buyin options, there's more people using the platform, and more people needing bounty to stake.

hows the weather in india this time of year

so does blockary, tons of other utility tokens, they all listed. it will get soon

where to buy lamden

:^)

coinmarketcap will tell

for some reason i lost at penis

LMFAO

/ourcoin/