Bought this crap at 4.3, still hasn't recovered. Cut my losses or HODL?

Bought this crap at 4.3, still hasn't recovered. Cut my losses or HODL?

i bought at 4.23 and sold at 3.10 and i have no ragrets, sometimes you just gotta take a loss

>claims to be a competitor to ETH
>is itself an ERC-20 Ethereum token
How manu fucking times do I have to tell you?

no balls OP

lol wait till LifeID ICO.

What a stupid ass logo why would anyone buy this

it mooned so much before this sudden crash, it only makes sense that it'll take longer to recover.

buy high sell low

Are you saying you're going to buy high and sell low? Sounds like a winner's strategy

Useless coin lazy team,
Just like UTK

opportunity cost more like it, lost $2k on the sell but made $5k with the coin i bought right after

HODL,
new floor 3.50-3.85 within 12 hours

>replace ETH with an ERC20 token

the laziest scam out there

DUDE DISNEY LMAO
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO MOON LMAO
I USED THE MOON MEME HAHA I AM A 4CHANNER NOW LMAO

What does this scam even DO? I still can't figure it out.

what coin would that be?

read the white paper fag
>Dragonchain provides a commercial platform for application developers to rapidly and securely deploy Blockchain applications while maintaining existing language development environments (e.g. Java, Python, Node, C#, Go); a tremendous costing and speed to market advantage.

>tfw I bought at $4.60

I bought because it enables american based ICOs. I'm a little fussy that people dropped their bags so quickly, but I'm not in for short term profit. I'll reconsider selling my bags in a couple months, but I think this coin is worth hodling.

this

plus slumber score

right on

block chain Art muthafuckas....can you dig it?

hodl, as it's a long term investment. 10$ min in 6 months. maybe even 20$ if u go crazy

>>claims to be a competitor to ETH
Please show me where they claim this

nowhere, he is a retard

It seems so ridiculous. I know they support a lot of other programming languages, but Eth just reigns supreme because nothing else is really needed.

I'd be happy with $10. I've listened to studdering autists claim $50 by EOY. I'm going to predict $20-$25.