Why the fuck aren’t you all in on this? Are you people retarded?

Why the fuck aren’t you all in on this? Are you people retarded?

How long have we been telling them?

Lol inb4 dump faggot.

I wanna buy the 'dip'

Everyday

you just missed the dip two days ago retard

I feel bad for everyone on the sideline thinking a dip will come to buy in...

Some people just want to be poor. The dip has been the whole last two months while whales held it down. They’ve finally let up a little and now retards are scared it won’t keep going? News flash retards this coin only goes up
Long term

75% VEN/20% ICX/5% CRED
Apparently I am incapable of making bad decisions.

If you aren't 100% in VEN you will die a threesome virgin.

>>
tfw all in

This entire thread reeks of shill.

let them sit on the sidelines and watch it rise to $30 by march

This is how no-VEN-ers cope. Must be tough. I'm praying for them.

Get fucked bitch

HOW FUCKING LONG WILL WE BE CALLED SHILLERS? ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW FAGGOT, A MONTH OF GODDAMNED STABLE GROWTH LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHART YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT.

1200$ across all my assets. 850$ of that in VEN and 350$ in LTC...feeling good. Literally can't spend any more money

Don’t need to shill. Price graphs speak for the coin by themselves. Only retards aren’t buying this shit

Get that tree fiddy in icx and cred and you too could be god tier

Wanna get in but when I look at the graphs I feel like there will be a YUGE correction coming soon.

bro i wouldnt hold $350 in ltc, thats like having it in the bank. you wont make shit on that, put the 350 into ven or icx like other poster said

Feels so good to have gotten in at 40c. 20x gains in 1 month baby

you're going to regret your decisions so much, its not even funny. there's absolutely no way this is going to "correct". It has no reason to. Only good news now and in the future.

nah its still very undervalued and this rise has been delayed for a long time, this is healthy af

ICX? Better than Stellar/Monero/NEO?

What made you pull the trigger at 40c? $4 cuck here.

People buy shitcoins en masse with zero research just in case a situation like this arrives.

you just cant look at this shit and not expect to get dumped on

Keep stroking that peen

autism.

Nah. They had an announcement early December about a rebrand and masternodes. Did some research and saw that they had a decent product (working) and some decent partnerships.

Went in mostly because masternodes and rebrand was a guaranteed gain. Didn't expect it to become so huge. I'm still accumulating because anything under $10 is good imo

Is it even worth investing more now? I invested 1k at 5k, but greatly regret not investing a lot when it dropped to 4k. I knew it would go up, I just don't know why I do this to myself.

It's funny how people still doubt VEN. It's not going to fucking skyrocket into another dimension but it's a solid hold.

Yeah. Shit is gonna be massive. I don't know how anyone can possibly FUD this coin. They do so much here though - just look for the coins that people can't make a solid FUD against. XRB's FUD was hilarious before it took off, literally no substance.

Same is true with VeChain. They literally cannot make an argument against it.

Buy up until $10.

lol wtf i went to buy and now kucoin is ded

What does it do?

Yeah wtf, kucoin is lagging hard as fuck rite now

>>is it even worth investing?
yes

50/50 split VEN and XRP, china and the (((banks))) always win in the end

value is technically still within what it was trading from the 19th, btc jumped 1K+ so value is somewhat inflated....I noticed my exchange value didn't rise as much when the price went up to 8 as it was trading between $6-7 on the 19th.

Gains

Because Im all in on ICX

Why?

Jim Breyer and CHYNA

I see. Dump when?

Never actually.

What are you here for? Money? Cool. Get the fuck in and hope I see your thank you post to me in 6 months.

Memes aside when's the next dip and how low????

Jan 17th

the more threads on biz about a coin the most likely it will take a dive soon, as people who rode to the top desperately try to attract new blood to the project

there is like 4 ven threads at the moment so I would think the dip will start today. how much and for how long I dont know

DONT BUY ATH

Never.

Alright friend, will keep in mind. Also, can you or anyone advise what do with KCS and PRL? I feel like I was memed into buying these. I'm at a slight loss right now in both of those.

80% VEN, 20% ICX, ready to go

There have been VEN threads in the catalog constantly for months

I have exactly the opposite, but good on you brother

Lol pretty much me. Got a few other small percentage holdings though.

How much do I need to make it?

>going all in on a coin
>thinks we're the retarded ones

>Go half in on Ven at 5K and then all in at 8K
>I'm the idiot

user I hold a few thousand in ven but going all in on anything is retardation

It's South Korea's ETH, with better tech, and partnerships lined up. main net launches in 5 days

>picking a worse coin just not to go all in

there's no other coin on the market that compares with VEN right now. when there'll be I'll take some profits out. Until then, I think I'll go all in on an Ace pair