why

Pairs well with my Chinese cartoons

>he fell for the weeb whiskey
>"DUDE YAMAZAKI HIGHBALL"

Japan makes some of the best whiskey

Of course

Unironically gonna buy a Nintendo switch

VI$VIM, damn

I have enjoyed both the Toki and Hibiki. Japanese whisky is good.

Found one in my local abc for $60 and a hibiki 17 for $90 and they both taste way too sweet.

It's a nice decoration at least.

Haven't played video games in over a decade so I've got a couple of uestions:
1. What's so special about the switch? It just seems gimmicky (from my brief research)
2. Why do nu male soy boys love it so much?

its special because it has the new zelda
other than that nothing
i bought mine, beat zelda, then sold it on craigslist

I bought this last weekend when my folio hit £500k

Even more gains.

this is true but damn very much over-priced. give me a something simple like balvenie and you have saved yourself so much and still have a VERY quality product.

japanese whiskey is watered down and disappointing.

Japanese whisky is actually very similar to scotch since they try to emulate the same growing conditions and distillation process as Scotland.

I never tried Japanese whisky, I wonder how it tastes like.
I've been treating myself to beer and dates. Idk, ever since crypto I felt like I don't give a fuck about women, now I'm dating one. Shit is surreal.

Hibiki 21 if you can find it, will blow ur socks off

See the last zelda I played was Twilight Princess.

I want to get up to date because they were my favourites but I struggle to justify spending so much money and time on one

Normally I'd be saying this but then I tried op and hibiki harmony and fuck me Japan deserves the name

This.

To the outsider someone on Veeky Forums raving about the superiority of Japanese whisky seems some anime fandom level shit.

But it is honestly superb. No surprise that the country is winning award after award for what they're producing.

>How it tastes like
Become literate you faggot

No I'm just in this to make the numbers bigger not to buy things.

>I've been treating myself to beer and dates.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

>ever since crypto I felt like I don't give a fuck about women, now I'm dating one.

Damnit user!

hell yeah wont stop until the 3rd comma drops

You understood what I said, dunno why you're being a faggot

hey pewdiepie

I fucking wish. I'd throw all my wealth into LINK.

Im not really. I finished off my cigars today though after my ICO went BOOM! I have to get in on another but I am not touching those investments until they are hopefully HUGE by the end of the year. Ive just got to suck it up and keep working my shitty job until then.

I had that same whiskey but smaller bottle. The Japanese airport security tried confiscating it so I just opened it and started chugging. They tried not to laugh.

I treated myself before gains, gonna keep treating myself through the gains

Fukano..Rice Whisky.. I think it is excellent. Really mild for when you dont want to hammer down a cask strength

If it's 12 years aged what are they aging it in if not a cask?

Bought Hibki some time ago, still have half a bottle. At first I didn't like it, but after a little while I started enjoying it. Recently got some 12 yo Dalmore, pretty good as well.

Japs know their alcohol. They make some damn good whiskey.

I haven't bought shit even though I've been really wanting to.. I feel like I should because ive been in the game for a year (seem to fuck up a lot though) and might be too detached from this money. I thought it might be a good idea to but at the same time I know it would be something dumb I wouldn't use like a Nintendo switch. A nice dobsonian telescope and a good DSLR camera for astrophotography would be cool but I wanna make more money and have a place by myself before I drop a grand and a half on that stuff. Going to Europe would be nice. The option of being able to do nice things is probably the best reward

>It's another episode of "pewdiepie pretending to not be pewdiepie" again.

I'm onto you, use BAT for your ad income and make a video about it.

Guys what's a good Japanese whiskey to start with? Pic related? I've only drank suntory highballs when I visited Japan a while ago

Yamazaki 10 year and 12 year are both excellent single malts, pleb.

Great whiskey.

Very nice. My personal fav is hibiki 12

Its from a cask. I am talking about the proof of a cask strength. This is like 82 proof v 121 or so.

any jap whisky you can get with an age statement is preferred. They have been getting away from that recently.

i am samefagging like a motherfucker. Recently i built a bar at home. Stocked up with some of my crypto gains. 2x JWB, 15yr pappy, 12 yr pappy, Whistlepig boss hog, wp rye, balvenie rum cask, Jeffersons presidential select, blantons, Aberlour Abundah, EH Taylor cask, Peg leg porker 9 and 12, and a bunch more. Feel like an old man.

>spending money on things that don't offer a ROI

it's like you want to be poor

Spent them on index funds.

paid 75 and 80 for the pappy. Sells for 800 and 1200 all day. Paid 65 for presidential select. Sells for 1800. even my alcoholism makes me gains.

Pistachios. Normies can't afford pistachios.

I currently have Royal Salute 21 yo, Dalmore 12 yo, Hibiki, Makers Mark 46, Chivas Regal 18 yo and a 20 yo Spanish cognac.

Plan on getting Glenlivet, Glenfiddich 18, Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Gran Reserva and Highland Park Valkyrie

I paid off my student loans and bought a GTX 1080. Fuck yeah!

How is the royal salute?

I buy link and oatmeal.

Nice choice desu. I bought a texas deadlift bar. Only small rewards here and there...in this game to become financially independent EOY 2019.

To be honest it's one of my favorites so far. It's really smooth. When I finish it I will probably get another one down the road. Even though in my country it's like 10-15% more expensive then when I got it from the states. It's a sub brand of Chivas Regal it's nothing like it.
Also the bottles and the styling is awesome.

having a glass of this bad boy right now

Got my eye on a bottle of Yamazaki 18yr. Waiting for Link to get a bit higher. Get yourself some Weller 12yr if you want a damn fine bourbon.

>2018
>discussing expensive whiskey on Veeky Forums
>what the fuck

bought me an acne studios parka jacket at 50% off, very /comfy/ for this cold weather

>hitting legal drinking age around here
>planning to get myself whiskey for the occasion
Is this any good? Hundred bucks doesnt seem that much but neither that low either.

Would you recommend it OP?

I wish I had the self-control to have a home bar.

that's a really good one to get started, also good price

i bought a nice coffee table on overstock and around $1500 of amazon gift cards for day to day shopping

That would imply i do!
I get pretty wasted most nights. I recommend peg leg porker btw. It flew under my radar for a while. It is Dickel with a little mesquite.

Good to know. I never came across it but have heard of it.

Nikka Yoichi
Lagavulin 16

Those two are the best I've ever drunk.

>1. What's so special about the switch? It just seems gimmicky (from my brief research)
soy
>2. Why do nu male soy boys love it so much?
colourful design and gimmicks
pic rel is actually real

>Constantly going on business trips, gym, work, and school
>No time at hone
>Only way I can play games is with my switch
>Actually has real, fun, unique games
Switch is for alphas you neckbearded virgin

>wasting money on poison

t. soyboy cuckold

im drinking chartreuse and soda and trying to make my fucking eth send

You still holding DBC nigga?

Just why...

I don't get it, why act rich when you are not? A car is literally the worst way to spend money

jap whiskey is fucking delicious

I cashed out 130k that I only use on personal development: going to scientific conferences, buying books, etc.

visvim gang
go for virgils or 7 holes instead senpai, i love those more than my fbts

Thanks Sergey

Got a 40 of old English and the complete series of Reboot on DVD.

Thanks user, Il check those out. Does anyone know how Japanese whiskey differs from western ones though?

pleb whiskey

You should visit Veeky Forums

>sonyggers on Veeky Forums
why

Weebs think anything from Japan is good.

Veeky Forums is full of poorfag nocoiners tho

So? Do you expect to learn how to make Bitcoin sausage or Ethereum Enchiladas?

just got the distiller's edition of Lag 16 and it's fantastic.

whisky*, it's not Irish.

They still have great advice there.

Last gen console graphics in portable format, but with current gen gameplay. Everyone's fucking themselves silly over it though. Games are plenty fun.

they value their time cooking food
we value our time making money

we're far superior to them

wew lad stop jerking off to yourself

That isn’t a rich mans car, that is just a “I’m doing quite good right now car”.
Also I like cars so why the fuck wouldn’t I buy one iv always had my eye on.

you dumb neckbeard put down the fucking bud light

you haven't experienced the type of niggers on Veeky Forums i see

they are fucking poorfag foodNEETs who are often not white

nothing wrong with Veeky Forums except fast food posters and /sippers/

you don't seem to understand how the four chins work lad

let's break it down

there's a strong consortium of subhuman NEETs with no capital and no income on this website

they struggle to feel superior to the dreaded normies so they latch onto some field and try to act elitist

on /a/ it's anime
on /g/ it's muhhhhh open sores software
on Veeky Forums it's wasting 23852835 hours cooking

their time is worthless because they are worthless
and they are insanely assblasted when you remind them that your time is worthwhile

this was a good one.

I now know for a fact you're under 18

Flexible in design and functionality, gets good games. Will get LOTS of good games, i'm impressed their line-up is already this good after not even a year.