Dont tell me your going to miss the coinmetro ICO user CHOO CHOO

Dont tell me your going to miss the coinmetro ICO user CHOO CHOO

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.info
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
go.coinmetro.com/?ref
reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/7p90gi/clarification_on_us_citizen_participation/
bit
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't the ICO in a month? As far as i know they are doing pre-sales right now.

whoops flash sale going on right now im still trying to figure out if its legal for a US citizen to participate

It is. I think they wrote it somewhere.

coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus (redirects to my referral)

password for flash sale: 2damoon

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

the telegrram admin just told me that they are waiting for Exemption from the US government so ill be on standby

Hey user, I'm buying 700k+ tokens and I'm going to use your link. That means you'll get roughly 35k tokens for free. You owe me a beer.

This is the x100 of 2018

go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

I can only give you this rare pepe for now brother

Good luck with that, .info and .biz domains are both scams,you need to use the official site you retard

I knew I picked the right ref link
You're retarded, they redirect to his ref link

you can test for yourself on a different browser that it redirects to the proper referral link, pajeet.

If you use mine you get my rarest pepe

reddit.com/r/CoinMetro/comments/7p90gi/clarification_on_us_citizen_participation/

You can buy the presale for the current price, and if they dont get the exemption youll get a full refund

Hey user, so I actually already contributed, I'm in contract with them trying to get my bonus granted but I need your email address.

I should clarify, I already contributed without using your ref link, I'm getting them to grant it manually so I can get my bonus(and so can you). They say I need your email

I obviously won't post my email on Veeky Forums, but you can give them my ref ID = 5a4ddb8bd65dee51251ca2b8

Use mine for guaranteed ambassador bonus

bit DOT ly/2F0Q81T

US people can contribute, and if problems arise, youll be refunded in full.

go.coinmetro.com/?ref
Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

special ref with 10% bonus

lies, ambassador/referral program bonus is 2.5%

>[email protected]

user just fucking send me your email. I need my fucking bonus

go.coinmetro.com/?ref
Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

user are you going to send me your fucking email or what, if you're not going to I'll find someone else who wants $4500 worth of tokens for free. that's my real email btw

ill give you email
talk to me on telegram: rofllmao999
go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

This other guy has 5 mins before you get my ref

Paid it forward, here is mine

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a63890b589c124f7b199c8a

I'll pass. Good effort though